Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,738 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama (2115 Views)

N20million Or Green Card: Which Would You Prefer? / Mastercard Card Or Visa Card: Which Nigerian Banks Offer The Cheapest And Best / GTB, FIDELITY, UBA Card: Which Is The Best For Online Payment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by akintaye(m): 1:48pm On Apr 24, 2013
Hi people

Which one is the best access bank visa card or union bank visa card...

Will amazon accept any of the two?...have u used anyone to make payment online?...

Your experince and advice will be highly appreciated...thks
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by Coldblooded(m): 2:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
akintaye:
Hi people

Which one is the best access bank visa card or union bank visa card...

Will amazon accept any of the two?...have u used anyone to make payment online?...

Your experince and advice will be highly appreciated...thks
I have been using access bank visa card,it's been good all the way, though I've not used it to shop at Amazon.
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by Trut(m): 5:38pm On Apr 24, 2013
I think Access Bank takes the lead.
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by akintaye(m): 6:02pm On Apr 24, 2013
Thks...i.appreciate ur response.
i think i will need to try it out...
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by arbitrage: 6:19pm On Apr 24, 2013
I used my Union Bank visa card on Amazon to buy some electronics upper week and they were successful as the items have been delivered to my house except the TV that is still undergoing clearing between DHL and custom.
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by bukahands(m): 10:27pm On Apr 24, 2013
arbitrage: I used my Union Bank visa card on Amazon to buy some electronics upper week and they were successful as the items have been delivered to my house except the TV that is still undergoing clearing between DHL and custom.

I taught they don't ship to Nigeria. Please do u know the charge for international Atm withdrawal using union bank visa card
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by akintaye(m): 6:03am On Apr 25, 2013
GLAD TO THAT U JUST USED UR UNIONBANK VISA CARD TO ORDER ON AMAZON...WHICH ONE DO ORDER FROM...IS IT AMAZON.COM IN U.S.A OR HIS UK COUNTERPART AMAZON.CO.UK

BUT IS IT TRUE THAT AMAZON DONT SENT ELECTRONIC TO NIGERIA

WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE...
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by arbitrage: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2013
bukahands:

I taught they don't ship to Nigeria. Please do u know the charge for international Atm withdrawal using union bank visa card

Yes, most sellers do not ship to Nigeria while some of them do. But I got mine shipped freely to the US while I used another shipper that uses DHL to bring here.

That is the difference between Union card and GTB card. GTB card always charge N1000 for every withdrawal from outside ATM but my Union card was not charged any dime per ATM withdrawal outside. BUT the exchange rate of dollar to Naira from GTB withdrawal is lower than that of Union. GTB was like around N160/161 while Union was doing it like N164/165.
Re: Access Bank Visa Debt Card Or Union Bank Visa Card Which Can Be Accetable On Ama by arbitrage: 11:34am On Apr 25, 2013
akintaye: GLAD TO THAT U JUST USED UR UNIONBANK VISA CARD TO ORDER ON AMAZON...WHICH ONE DO ORDER FROM...IS IT AMAZON.COM IN U.S.A OR HIS UK COUNTERPART AMAZON.CO.UK

BUT IS IT TRUE THAT AMAZON DONT SENT ELECTRONIC TO NIGERIA

WAITING FOR YOUR QUICK RESPONSE...

I ordered from the US Amazon.com.
Yeah, they don't except for some item like books and movies (I think). In fact, when you log on to your Amazon account to buy and you choose an item, it will indicate under the item if they do or do not ship to your registered address by default.

(1) (Reply)

...... / From BBC Reason Why Liberty Reserve Was Shut Down / The Life Cycle Of Most Successsful Forex Trader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.