Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,476 members, 7,808,725 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:01 PM

If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts (11604 Views)

GEJ's Aide Reno Omokri & Osinbajo At Twitter War Over Kano Rally Crowd- Pics / Day Obasanjo Threw Slippers At Me - Okupe / Governor Oshiomhole Survives A Car Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by omo9ja1(m): 9:57am On Apr 25, 2013
well MR Okupe you may be right but one thing is sure that come 2015 PDP will be voted out hope you know that because by now you should be enjoying your loots with your Oga at the top smiley
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by lacasa: 9:58am On Apr 25, 2013
The fear of APC is the beginning of wisdom

2 Likes

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 10:00am On Apr 25, 2013
between now and 2015 i wont be surprised if a group breaks away from this apc and form its own party.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by vanstanzy(m): 10:01am On Apr 25, 2013
I'll do better, Doyin. If APC doesn't break up next year, i'll rub my $h!7 in ur

face
. grin grin grin What do u think about that? smiley

2 Likes

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by papagiddy(m): 10:04am On Apr 25, 2013
well TB Joshua once said,dat APC will not stand becos of disunity among its leadership. we are watching!!!
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Gbawe: 10:05am On Apr 25, 2013
Dee60: I personally will not be surprised if Okupe looks for job under Tinubu and Buhari in the near future.

Sharp dude. Was Aondoakaa not grovelling to GEJ in the end? Nigerian politics is more akin to a Nollywood comedy. Like someone commented earlier, the likes of Okupe are not even 'main players'. Merely mouthpieces and sycophants for hire. What does Okupe know about political Parties?
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by vanstanzy(m): 10:08am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:
Why is he trying to bring APC down?

It's not up to the government to determine which party survives, it's up to the people.

Why so cranky about it, though?

Una supposed to welcome parties that are for the people and supported by the people.

Nigeria is so twisted.

PDP is worried sick about APCs' rising influence, and are constantly sending their

Chiwuawua (Doyin Okupe) to bark at APC. Cos, take it or leave it, the man Okupe is

no different from a Chiwuawua that barks all the time.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Gbawe: 10:09am On Apr 25, 2013
vanstanzy: I'll do better, Doyin. If APC doesn't break up next year, i'll rub my $h!7 in ur

face
. grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin 'Goodluck' with that effort. You will probably find that the paid sycophant has a platoon responsible for his personal security.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 10:11am On Apr 25, 2013
papa giddy: well TB Joshua once said,dat APC will not stand becos of disunity among its leadership. we are watching!!!
my brother even if tb joshua didnt say anything ,this is common sense even a blind slowpoke can see that this apc will crumble and that it wont work.buhari doesnt trust tinubu and vice versa forget all their publicity drama .when the time comes for them to choose their party candidate u will see how sharp and wide the division is.acn doesnt need cpc or buhari or any other party ,just wait and see what will happen
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by vanstanzy(m): 10:13am On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin 'Goodluck' with that effort. You will probably find that the paid sycophant has a platoon responsible for his personal security.

I can beat security with black magic, no problem with that. Thanks for ur concern though! smiley But please not

that word "Goodluck!" again am allergic to it, i prefer "Best of luck!". wink wink
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Gbawe: 10:15am On Apr 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

PDP is worried sick about APCs' rising influence, and are constantly sending their

Chiwuawua (Doyin Okupe) to bark at APC. Cos, take it or leave it, the man Okupe is

no different from a Chiwuawua that barks all the time.

The proper Politicians in the PDP have even praised the birth of the APC as a development that strengthens Nigerian politics. Okupe's malevolent utterance just exposes his crude mind as one lacking even an iota of political sophistication.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ikweremilitant: 10:16am On Apr 25, 2013
gramci:

Sahara reporters shame on you. Its obvious you can't just report news objectively without shamelessly exposing your dirty partisanship. Your credibility has long gone down the drain.
pls tell d idiots nd besides seun shoud take note we re watching hm closely
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Gbawe: 10:17am On Apr 25, 2013
vanstanzy:

I can beat security with black magic, no problem with that. Thanks for ur concern though! smiley But please not

that word "Goodluck!" again am allergic to it, i prefer "Best of luck!". wink wink

grin grin grin grin grin grin I wish you success in your mission. His face looks like sh1t anyway so smearing it with the real stuff should add real 'finish' to a scary face only a mother can love.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by sexyhips: 10:19am On Apr 25, 2013
THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO NIGERIA AND TO PDP IS THE COMING ON BOARD OF THE LEGEND:DOYIN OKUPE.WHERE IS LAI MOHAMMED THE LIAR,WHERE IS TONNY MOMOH?ANYBODY WHO WAS AROUND DURING THE NRC AND SDP ELECTION OF 1993 WOULD KNOW THAT ALL THE PREDICTIONS OF THE ERUDITE SURGEON TURNED POLITICIAN CAME TO PASS.APC IS A DRUG BANNED BY WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION I DON'T KNOW WHY BUHARI AND THE LIKES WANT TO BRING IT BACK TO NIGERIA.LETS CELEBRATE THIS GENIUS CALLED OKUPE.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by smalmata(m): 10:23am On Apr 25, 2013
If Gen. Buhari & Sen. Tinubu can drop their personal ambitions and as a matter of urgency bring out a workable blueprint on Power,Unemployment & Agriculture,using it as a mini-campaign;then I see APC at the helms of affairs in this Great country.
God Bless Nigeria.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Pain(m): 10:26am On Apr 25, 2013
BUT THEY ALREADY CALL HIM A "BULLDOG" SO WHATS WHITH THE OKUPE? MY DOG'S NAME IS "OKUPE"
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 25, 2013
We are where you wanna be - PDP

APC - We want that spot as a matter of life and dead

PDP - Not a chance in this life time, if you like, metamorphose a 100 times.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by vanstanzy(m): 10:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin I wish you success in your mission. His face looks like sh1t anyway so smearing it with the real stuff should add real 'finish' to a scary face only a mother can love.

Ahhh! That's more like it. cheesy cheesy Thanks
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by sexyhips: 10:43am On Apr 25, 2013
THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO PDP AND NIGERIA IS THE COMING ON BOARD OF THE LEGEND:DR DOYIN OKUPE.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY LAI MOHAMMED THE LIAR AND THE PROMOTERS OF 'APC' WHICH IS A BANNED DRUG ARE CRYING WOLVES WHERE THERE IS NONE.THE END WILL ACTUALLY JUSTIFY THE MEANS.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by Aringarosa(m): 10:49am On Apr 25, 2013
When will this political soap opera start? Can't wait for it to begin...

Comedy of the absurd !
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by abbeylincon(m): 10:58am On Apr 25, 2013
sexyhips: THE BEST THING TO HAPPEN TO PDP AND NIGERIA IS THE COMING ON BOARD OF THE LEGEND:DR DOYIN OKUPE.I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY LAI MOHAMMED THE LIAR AND THE PROMOTERS OF 'APC' WHICH IS A BANNED DRUG ARE CRYING WOLVES WHERE THERE IS NONE.THE END WILL ACTUALLY JUSTIFY THE MEANS.
how old are u dis Prostitute dat call ursef sexyhips! The bad news about this forum is that 80% of the commentors are either sentimental,novice opinion, and lack of indepth political knowledge! If not u won't be here rankin on political issues u know notin about!

3 Likes

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by fatherab1: 11:03am On Apr 25, 2013
papa giddy: well TB Joshua once said,dat APC will not stand becos of disunity among its leadership. we are watching!!!

It was Association of Witches that prophesied that not T.B Joshua. Or has he joined them?

@ Topic: This Okupe rogue is becoming too desperate that Nigerians are seeing him as been terrified of opposition. Why take this issue too personal to make the presidency look same?
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2013
inaluf: This man get mouth. He is creating fear in APC and i am sure Lai will respond approriately.
VIVA Nigeria!
What fear is he creating.The loud mouth is just taking panadol for anoda man's head-ache.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:08am On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: Okupe is a man of words and authority, I am waiting for Lier Mohammed to respond with his usual weak grammar.
"words and authority" over whom.How can you say some1 tht is selling his mouth has authority.Tht guy is lying he lies so much he cant even breath without telling a lie.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:13am On Apr 25, 2013
onatisi: the man is simply saying the truth ,acn should have stayed alone,they were becoming a monster but by adding all these excess baggagesi dont think they can confront pdp,the merger will have problems definitely and i dont think the selfish interest of the parties and politicians in this so called apc will allow them to forge ahead.
pdp on the other hand are known to always disagree before picking a candidate but once that is done the rest is better imagined.
from the look of things i see acn losing some states in the south west.their inward penetration into the south east and south south and the north is now over.buhari cant muster enough support for this apc all he can do is incite violence.
Stay as ACN and remain a regional party a yoruba party so tht the hausa man will say he cant vote for a yoruba party or an igbo man saying he wont vote for an Yoruba Yoruba party.

Life shoul be a progression and not the other way round.These people have upgraded and you are complaining.

3 Likes

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:21am On Apr 25, 2013
Okupe you are only trying to be smart by half.Of course APC will die b4 2014 because you and your PDP has ensured thy will not be registered thru your INEC.
I have got news for you, the name will be changed and the party will come out even stronger.I tell you it is their resilience and PDP's all out attempt to bring them down tht will endear people to them the more.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:24am On Apr 25, 2013
tomakint: It is not too difficult to know that APC will fall like a pack of cards in no short distance! Personally, I don't need a Doyin Okupe to tell me that cool
Then there is no hope for naija if the PDP remains the only party on ground.Its not rocket science to understand this.

1 Like

Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:25am On Apr 25, 2013
slimghost: The Yorubas would end up losing so much with this merger in place. Truth be told, I don't need an Okupe to tell me that APC is a JOKE! A bunch of expired crooks obsessed with power and determined to grab it at all costs.
And wht is the yoruba nation gaining from the big fraud PDP?
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by basadenet: 11:26am On Apr 25, 2013
This Mr. Okupe is a damn looser if not how would he put his fathers name on line for something that is not sure of. Supposing APC did not collapse as he has said, so what happen? will the foolish man resign or die? The man is out of tune.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:29am On Apr 25, 2013
Emmadani: D man is saying the absolute truth of d matter.Apc is a childsplay.If nigeria fall into the hands of apc,9ja is as gud as finished.Apc dnt even av a plan 4 d country al they are doing is talking about pdp.Stupid pple.Tinubu plus buhari,mba,e no go work.
Shuld thy come out with their manifesto so tht the thiefs in PDP can steal there ideas.My dear the first lesson in a battle is you do not allow your enemy know your plans.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by ewet: 11:32am On Apr 25, 2013
If you like call it APC,ACN,A anything all i know is tht best way out for naija is anythng but this purposeless PDP.
Re: If APC Survives A Year, Dont Call Me Okupe: GEJ Aide Boasts by onatisi(m): 11:35am On Apr 25, 2013
ewet:
Stay as ACN and remain a regional party a yoruba party so tht the hausa man will say he cant vote for a yoruba party or an igbo man saying he wont vote for an Yoruba Yoruba party.

Life shoul be a progression and not the other way round.These people have upgraded and you are complaining.
acn was gradually moving eastward ,they won edo state and they would have won another one or 2 in the se or ss come 2015.instead of merging with cpc ,they should have consolidated their base in the south west by wooing and wining mimiko over to their side .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Congratulates Talon, President-Elect Of Benin Republic. / President Buhari And APC Leaders To Hold First NEC Meeting Since Defection Gale / Buhari: I Will Hand Over Nigeria That Is Free From Insecurity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.