Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,533 members, 7,808,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:08 PM

How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ (2757 Views)

What Verses In The Bible Is Impacting You The Most Right Now? / KAKA:A Footballer Impacting Millions / The Law Was Nailed With Christ, Why Hold On To Some? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by ayo84(m): 6:37pm On Apr 24, 2013
http://irokoupdates..com/2013/04/kaka-footballer-impacting-millions-with.html

Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite popularly known as KAKA, was born to a middle-class family in Brasilia. He became deeply spiritual when he was 12."I learnt that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not," he said.
Kaka's own faith was strengthened in October 2000 when he slipped on a swimming pool slide and broke a vertebrae.
"It was a time in which I learned you have to give your best every single day because the next day you might not be able.

Read Full Article Here : http://irokoupdates..com/2013/04/kaka-footballer-impacting-millions-with.html

1 Like

Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by ckkris: 7:10pm On Apr 24, 2013
Successful and reasonable.
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by ayo84(m): 7:09am On Mar 24, 2015
Interesting read
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by davien(m): 7:10am On Mar 24, 2015
So?
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by tartar9(m): 9:40am On Mar 24, 2015
which millions undecided I only see millions who have missed church service to watch his match
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by fuzzyrambler(m): 7:00pm On Mar 24, 2015
Who cares?
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by An2elect2(f): 8:02pm On Mar 24, 2015
angry Why am i always sad whenever i come to the religion section?
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by johnydon22(m): 11:05pm On Mar 24, 2015
An2elect2:
angry Why am i always sad whenever i come to the religion section?
Geee i wonder why
Re: How KAKA A Footballer Is Impacting Millions With Christ by mmsen: 11:23pm On Mar 24, 2015
"I learnt that it is faith that decides whether something will happen or not"

Hilarious.

What traumatic experience did this guy go through to latch onto such a nonsensical idea?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Pastor Blasted Onlne After "Changing Sex Of Unborn Baby" In Zambia.PICS / Jehovah's Witness Statistics - Video - Untold Fact, Hidden Figures / For Muslims Please Answer Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.