Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,987 members, 7,799,381 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie - Politics (41) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie (41906 Views)

Ijeoma Ozichi Writes Chimamanda Adichie On The Oba Of Lagos Statement To Igbos / Chimamanda Adichie's Article On The Oba Of Lagos Saga / Postponed Elections: Chimamanda Adichie Is Angry! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 12:59am On Jul 19, 2013
99cent:

Oh plz. stop making things up.
what does your mom and elderly sisters and aunties call you? don't lie, they call u "boy" grin

if they are age-mates, then I will find it rude.
My mother calls me "daddy" cool

If the situation were reversed and Soyinka called her girl, you would flare up won't you angry
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 1:01am On Jul 19, 2013
tpacalipse: Anything that actually makes too much noise to be recognised, considered itself to be inferior in the first place. Such is the case of feminism. Story tellers who try to jump into business of critical thinking may end up not help matters in any way.

FACT cool
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 1:17am On Jul 19, 2013
there should be a feminism music video. We need more noise...

Mandela is back in the news due to his illness. But let's take a look back to his "noisemaking" days which he got jailed for. Bunch of jobless activists noisemakers against apartheid. Who remembers d "free nelson mandela" song?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=stNhWllxA2U
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 1:33am On Jul 19, 2013
toshmann:
My mother calls me "daddy" cool

If the situation were reversed and Soyinka called her girl, you would flare up won't you angry

your mother calls you "daddy." what would sigmund freud say to that?

I thought she was a "mere domestic appendage. an unconstitutional being" who should be "cooking" for her husband and other statesmen.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by biolabee(m): 5:55am On Jul 19, 2013
99cent: there should be a feminism music video. We need more noise...

Mandela is back in the news due to his illness. But let's take a look back to his "noisemaking" days which he got jailed for. Bunch of jobless activists noisemakers against apartheid. Who remembers d "free nelson mandela" song?

You see the level of your intellect?
Having the gall to call Mandela jobless because he is a man?

You call up n revere the struggles of ur feminists yet a man deprived of 27years of his life for asking gfor human rights irrespective of color is jobless

I knew u were ludicrous but not this callous

You are also a racist for revering apartheid or segregation
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 19, 2013

Mandela is a world respected elder-statesman. Even the president of the US came calling only a few weeks ago... to call him a jobless, noise-making activist (for fighting so his fellow black men could have the dignity of living in a free society) absolutely captures the intellectual bankruptcy that is the hallmark of your types.

Perhaps you were only 5 yrs old when apartheid was finally over-turned?
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2013

seriously this sister needs a man in her life . .how do we solve this problem called 99cents?

David, please are you still single? . . . .we need to hook up our sister urgently.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by biolabee(m): 9:20am On Jul 20, 2013
Toshmann this woman will drive anybody that dares to cohabit or copulate with her to suicide

Caveat!!!

Calling mandela jobless
Thatis the height of renegade feminazism combined with self deprecating hate of her own black skin

Black widow - she is irredeemable
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by chukkynwob(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2013
davidylan:

Mandela is a world respected elder-statesman. Even the president of the US came calling only a few weeks ago... to call him a jobless, noise-making activist (for fighting so his fellow black men could have the dignity of living in a free society) absolutely captures the intellectual bankruptcy that is the hallmark of your types.

Davidylan I don't know why u are reply this girl that is obviously dumb and empty upstairs.

She should take her fight to national assembly,now they have descended so low in robbing cradles is search of wives. That is women rights, Not telling women to rise up against their loving husbands

1 Like

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2013
biolabee: Toshmann this woman will drive anybody that dares to cohabit or copulate with her to suicide

Caveat!!!

Calling mandela jobless
Thatis the height of renegade feminazism combined with self deprecating hate of her own black skin

Black widow - she is irredeemable

Lol grin
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 4:56pm On Jul 20, 2013
Protest against Child Marriage to hold in Lagos, Abuja, Ondo, Port Harcourt, Kaduna and Ogun States, amongst others.

https://www.nairaland.com/1365926/protest-against-child-marriage-hold

In a statement made available to THISDAY by one of the organosers, Japheth Omojuwa, he said the protest would be more of petition signing to register their grouse against the law which seeks to permit female minors to be married off to older males.

When other countries are moving forward, Nigeria is moving backward and signing a bill into law to allow female minors be married off to old men. Let me guess, who proposed that bill? an OLD MALE POLITICIAN trying to legally marry a 13 yr old girl.
reason why we need more female politicians. last time, they were trying to signing a bill into law to police women's clothing.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 5:10pm On Jul 20, 2013
davidylan:

Hahhahahahhahah grin
so you care for "black men" activists.
it is only women and non-black activists that are jobless and noisemakers then hehn grin
if Mandela was as respected as you say, he wouldn't have been jailed for 27 yrs. Clearly, he WASN'T respected!

I have also noticed that you are very slow at catching sarcasm.
feminists are proud to be "jobless noisemakers" just as Mandela was proud to be a "jobless noisemaker" in his time.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 5:20pm On Jul 20, 2013
99cent: Protest against Child Marriage to hold in Lagos, Abuja, Ondo, Port Harcourt, Kaduna and Ogun States, amongst others.

https://www.nairaland.com/1365926/protest-against-child-marriage-hold

When other countries are moving forward, Nigeria is moving backward and signing a bill into law to allow female minors be married off to old men. Let me guess, who proposed that bill? an OLD MALE POLITICIAN trying to legally marry a 13 yr old girl.
reason why we need more female politicians. last time, they were trying to signing a bill into law to police women's clothing.
And millions of nigerian males including my humble self are against this BS, and I'm against it not bc it's a feminism issue but bc it's a human rights issue and those teenage and underaged girls are human beings that should be given a pen (education) and not a pen1s ( child marriage) . This is common sense. And I hope you join the fight against this bill, and not turn it into a feminist issue and use it to attack men generally.

On another note, put of my self evident kindness and care for a sister cool , I decided to consult a psychologist on your behalf , I explained in detail how you've been belligerent and hateful towards men. The psychologist, who happens to be a woman, suggested that I should advice you to slow down and allow a nice man into your life. And so, as a very gentle brother who cares about your happiness, I have searched the whole world for a great guy to help give you a life, and I've come up with one name---> Biolabee grin

So pls, I'm willing to sponsor the wedding. Even the honeymoon. cool
All I need you to do is to say yes. Leave the rest to me, I'll talk to my guy biolabee.

[size=5pt]Alarm don blow, Toshmann buys bullet proof helmet and vest[/size]

1 Like

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jul 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 5:32pm On Jul 20, 2013
I.Joan:
http://www.change.org/petitions/united-nations-stop-the-nigerian-senate-from-making-under-age-marriage-the-law

Please sign this petition!

I will definitely be signing it! thanks for posting.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2013
@ those touting Mandela as a "respected elder statesman" in case you didn't know, he wasn't removed from the US Terrorist Watchlist until 2008 when he turned 90yrs old! I guess in old age, you no longer pose a threat to status quo and can henceforth be "respected"

just as the most mysoginistic anti-feminists can feel fine with paying homage to "dead" feminists. because they are dead and pose no threat to present status quo. grin they have all been whitewashed through revisionist history in school textbooks anyway.so students won't be inspired by the radical activism of their "heroes"
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2013

1 Like

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 5:53pm On Jul 20, 2013
toshmann: and I'm against it not bc it's a feminism issue but bc it's a human rights issue

according to your logic, women are not human?
feminism is a human rights issue because women are human. just as gay rights issues are human rights issue because gays are also human. If you don't see this logic then I can't help u. then again, I don't blame you because the logic of "human rights" applied only to men historically ie "all men are created equal" so I can see why it's so difficult for an anti-feminist like you to associate women's rights with human rights when you are nostalgic for those old "traditional" days. probably you see women as half-human or non-human? twisted logic IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLStUgkeJ4
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by biolabee(m): 8:12pm On Jul 20, 2013
Petitioned @I joan

1 Like

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 9:28pm On Jul 20, 2013
99cent:

according to your logic, women are not human?
feminism is a human rights issue because women are human. just as gay rights issues are human rights issue because gays are also human. If you don't see this logic then I can't help u. then again, I don't blame you because the logic of "human rights" applied only to men historically ie "all men are created equal" so I can see why it's so difficult for an anti-feminist like you to associate women's rights with human rights when you are nostalgic for those old "traditional" days. probably you see women as half-human or non-human? twisted logic IMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GkLStUgkeJ4

Nne na wa for you o, undecided
We're you having s€X when you made this post
I'm saying I support this bc it's a human rights issue and the only thing you understood is that I mean that women are not humans!!! See me see wahala o shocked

I support this campaign, it's a human rights issue. I have called on you to abandon this your feminist propaganda and join us in the struggle for human rights. Rights for all humans and not just for women( while hating men) but rights for all ( while hating all those that abuse human rights regardless of their gender, race, creed or whatever) .

The people I'm opposed to, as a human rights campaigner, are those opposed to the idea that human rights are sacrosanct. Unlike you who just opposes men, as well as women who dared to have a different opinion.

Abeg pack well joor. Hillary Clinton was wise enough to use human rights as the umbrella coverage for her campaign in Beijing conference. But you'll prefer to hate men, how will you win your feminism rights.

And by the way, the fetus is also covered by human rights.

1 Like

Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 9:48pm On Jul 20, 2013
toshmann:
And millions of nigerian males including my humble self are against this BS, and I'm against it not bc it's a feminism issue but bc it's a human rights issue and those teenage and underaged girls are human beings that should be given a pen (education) and not a pen1s ( child marriage) .

I even stated it boldly that those girls are human beings. Na wa o

This is common sense. And I hope you join the fight against this bill, and not turn it into a feminist issue and use it to attack men generally.
and just as if I knew, you eventually tried to use it to express your inappropriate disdain for me angry

On another note, put of my self evident kindness and care for a sister cool , I decided to consult a psychologist on your behalf , I explained in detail how you've been belligerent and hateful towards men. The psychologist, who happens to be a woman, suggested that I should advice you to slow down and allow a nice man into your life. And so, as a very gentle brother who cares about your happiness, I have searched the whole world for a great guy to help give you a life, and I've come up with one name---> Biolabee grin

So pls, I'm willing to sponsor the wedding. Even the honeymoon. cool
All I need you to do is to say yes. Leave the rest to me, I'll talk to my guy biolabee.

[size=5pt]Alarm don blow, Toshmann buys bullet proof helmet and vest[/size]

No comment lipsrsealed
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 1:47am On Jul 21, 2013
99cent:

Hahhahahahhahah grin
so you care for "black men" activists.
it is only women and non-black activists that are jobless and noisemakers then hehn grin
if Mandela was as respected as you say, he wouldn't have been jailed for 27 yrs. Clearly, he WASN'T respected!

I have also noticed that you are very slow at catching sarcasm.
feminists are proud to be "jobless noisemakers" just as Mandela was proud to be a "jobless noisemaker" in his time.

You are fond of couching your sheer ignorance behind the flimsy veil of "sarcasm". Just own up to the facts. Mandela was fighting for an equal society... you are fighting for what exactly? the freedom to murder your child? Such a shame to sully the name of a political giant with intellectual Lilliputians like you.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 6:27am On Jul 21, 2013
davidylan: Mandela is a world respected elder-statesman. Even the president of the US came calling only a few weeks ago...Such a shame to sully the name of a political giant with intellectual Lilliputians like you.

ur dumbass need to go and learn how to read sarcasm. and besides, the political giant who you claim is world "respected" by USA and the world was jailed for 27yrs and wasn't removed from the US terrorist list until as recently as 2008! (Thanks to the efforts of Condeleeza Rice and Barbara Lee -both black politicians, for pressuring congress to remove his name from the terrorist watch list).

ur conformist attitude that's very plainly evident here shows that ur azz would have been one of the people attacking Mandela and other ANC activists while they were in their active unpopular freedom fighter yrs. They did not conform to society or care about being "respected" by their enemies or antagonists. they were seen as jobless noisemakers. Clearly you look to the newspapers to see who is being supported by popular media and culture to decide who to revere. what a coward. You need to grow up and learn to think for yourself. I don't esteem Mandela because someone else (a president or the media) reveres him.I esteem him for the work he has accomplished. that's the difference between me and you.

I'll leave you with a gold nugget:
Mandela's opening of Parliament in 1994: "Freedom cannot be achieved unless women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression."
http://www.nelsonmandela.org/omalley/index.php/site/q/03lv02424/04lv03370/05lv03427.htm
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 6:30am On Jul 21, 2013
toshmann:
I even stated it boldly that those girls are human beings. Na wa o
and just as if I knew, you eventually tried to use it to express your inappropriate disdain for me angry
No comment lipsrsealed

you need to stop quoting yourself, dear. tongue grin
nobody disdains you. You are an awesome person who just posts ridiculous things sometimes. tongue

I have called on you to abandon this your feminist propaganda and join us in the struggle for human rights.
Abeg pack well joor. Hillary Clinton was wise enough to use human rights as the umbrella coverage for her campaign in Beijing conference. But you'll prefer to hate men, how will you win your feminism rights.

the Conference was a UN Women's Conference about women's rights and equality and they invited Hillary to it.The fact that she had to explain to people that women are human and therefore deserve equal human rights speaks volume about society.

besides, I support all human rights whether gay, black, women, christian, muslim, children whathave you. but this thread is specifically about women's rights and I am a feminist(ie. I believe in equality between men and women).

i'm sure mandela wouldn't have achieved anything if he had gone out talking about "human rights" rather than getting to the crux of the matter and focusing on black oppression in SA! Ghandi wouldn't have accomplished anything as an activist either if he didn't focus on what he was passionate about: Indian rights against british rule. I'm sure there were many british who might have felt attacked and wanted him to talk about "human rights" instead rather than indian rights. grin they could have put their negative energy into positive use by joining or supporting ghandi in his aims rather than trying to derail him.

you can be a feminist too wink all u need to do is believe in the possibility of equal rights and opportunity for males and females. as i've said before, and will repeat again, not all feminists are women and not all women are feminists.

I think u are a feminist at heart anyway. u just have issues with the word "feminist" maybe. i'll blame it all on rish limbaugh, davidlan and bill o'reily.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 21, 2013
99cent:
I'll leave you with a gold nugget:
Mandela's opening of Parliament in 1994: "Freedom cannot be achieved unless women have been emancipated from all forms of oppression."
http://www.nelsonmandela.org/omalley/index.php/site/q/03lv02424/04lv03370/05lv03427.htm

It depends on what form of "oppression" we are talking about here. you seem to be fixated on women who are not lording it over their husbands.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 1:09am On Jul 23, 2013
davidylan:

It depends on what form of "oppression" we are talking about here. you seem to be fixated on women who are not lording it over their husbands.

So you are worried you won't be able to "lord" over your wife? See as u are projecting your insecurities. Just don't marry a woman with a strong personality if ur that concerned. feminism or not, a woman with a strong personality will lord over you and she might be the most ardent renouncer of feminism to boot. Remember I said personality not gender grin

anyway what's wrong with equality? why r u threatened by it?
Mandela supports equality between sexes. so should you cool
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 3:11am On Jul 23, 2013
[size=14pt]How Bogaletch Gebre is Bringing an End to Female G.enital Mutilation in Ethiopia[/size]
Gebre awarded the King Baudouin African Development Prize for her work in women’s rights

May 24, 2013

A victim of female g.enital mutilation (FGM), Gebre has spent 16 years campaigning for women's rights in Ethiopia. In that time, she has reduced the rate of FGM in some parts of the country from 97% to just 3%.

In recognition of her work, Gebre was awarded the King Baudouin African Development Prize in Brussels. The prize honours those who contribute to the development of Africa.

Gebre was born in Kembatta, a region in Ethiopia where FGM was endemic and women were largely uneducated. She refused to remain illiterate and learned to read by visiting the church school under the pretext of collecting water.

She eventually received a government scholarship and went on to study in Israel and the US, where she lived for 16 years.

In 1997, Gebre decided to return to Ethiopia to change the lives of women living there.

"If you have experience in countries like ours, seeing the women of my country and how they live and then getting the opportunity to see a different life - how women in other countries live - I wanted to improve their lives," she told IB Times UK

Gebre said that on her return to Ethiopia, she saw that life had not changed much: "Education had improved, girls were going to school, but they weren't succeeding or going further with their education.

"By the time they reached fourth grade they were coming into puberty and their parents were afraid of bride abduction and would not allow them to go to school.

"The major job for girls in the family is not studying, like boys. When they come home it is their job to go to fetch water, or get wood or cook dinner. Boys study and girls work during the time boys study, so they have no time for education."

She also told how girls who do continue with their studies are ostracised, with men refusing to marry them, believing them to be "disobedient".

"Female g.enital mutilation was a given, it was common. Domestic violence was an absolute given - It was a man's right to beat his wife - women expected to be beaten. If a husband is not beating his wife, he is not considered a strong man. All these things were happening when I arrived."

Gebre believes FGM can be eradicated completely, but that this will only happen if there is "commitment to action". She said that while other African governments are starting to bring in legislation making FGM illegal, it is still being practiced. The major barrier, she said, is seeing FGM as a cultural issue instead of a criminal one.

"Killing in any country is forbidden, whether it is a democratic society or a dictatorship. Like that, people should think FGM is a crime and governments and politicians should see that it's a human rights issue, and a life and death issue.

"In the process of cutting girls die. They bleed to death. If they don't die the wounds won't heal and become infected and they become ill. If they survive that and get to the age where they get married, they die in childbirth, not only the woman but also the children.

"It's a horrible process that humanity must see as a crime, not a cultural issue. It's violent and women should have the human right to life. [FGM] must be fought, like we fought slavery we must fight this."

Gebre said that while FGM and bridal abductions are a starting point, her main goal is to get equality for women - she says women all over the world are persecuted because of the sex they were born: "It is taken for granted that we can do anything we want with a woman. This should not be accepted. In this century, we should take this issue as seriously as terrorism

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/471078/20130524/female-g.enital-mutilation-ethiopia-bogaletch-gebre-end.htm
http://opinionator.blogs.nytimes.com/2013/07/17/talking-female-circumcision-out-of-existence/
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 2:26am On Jul 24, 2013
99cent:
You are an awesome person who just posts ridiculous things sometimes. tongue
good to know you recognize cool . . . now bow down and show respect . . cool

I think u are a feminist at heart anyway. u just have issues with the word "feminist" maybe. i'll blame it all on rish limbaugh, davidlan and bill o'reily.
hell no i'm no feminist angry . . . i'm a humanist through and through
and rush limbaugh is not my ideal republican, neither is bill o'reilly. if you want to know my republican heroes think about George H W Bush (Bush Snr), Joe Scarborough, Chuck Hagel, John McCain etc
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 2:34am On Jul 24, 2013
toshmann:
good to know you recognize cool . . . now bow down and show respect . . cool

smh. what a silly child.

hell no i'm no feminist angry . . . i'm a humanist through and through
and rush limbaugh is not my ideal republican, neither is bill o'reilly. if you want to know my republican heroes think about George H W Bush (Bush Snr), Joe Scarborough, Chuck Hagel, John McCain etc

ok. humanist (whatever that means) is fine. As long as you are not an anti-feminist (like cameroon, davidlan and co) and you believe in gender equality. no comment on the second part of ur post about George Bush being your hero. whatever floats your boat.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 2:54am On Jul 24, 2013
see as you called me child . . . i'm not bringing down the eiffel tower in protest . . . if i called you something you didnt like now you'll scream feminism under attack grin

i believe in human rights . . i believe in the creed that all men(translate all humans) are created equal. that includes men, boys, girls, women, old, young, fetus, rich, poor, etc
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by 99cent: 3:00am On Jul 24, 2013
toshmann: see as you called me child . . . i'm not bringing down the eiffel tower in protest . . . if i called you something you didnt like now you'll scream feminism under attack grin

i'm pretty sure you have called me worse names and I have not screamed "feminism under attack"
if u call me a "child" in a manner that suggests that you intend to attack feminism with it then I will definitely call u out for sure cool

i believe in human rights . . i believe in the creed that all men(translate all humans) are created equal. that includes men, boys, girls, women, old, young, fetus, rich, poor, etc

I believe in human rights as well.
but be honest with yourself. if all activists were so called "humanist" there will be no human rights in d world. because there will be no focus.
name 3 prominent activists u know who are "humanists" and did not focus on one issue or another whether it be animal rights or racial rights or religious rights or gender rights or gay rights or childrens rights, jewish rights or environmental rights etc.

that's like getting a phd and saying you studied all disciplines. right.

just admit that you are just plain indifferent (a good amount of people are to some extent. otherwise things like the holocaust would have never happened). you sit and let the wind blow you hither and thither. sign a petition here and there and call urself humanist. nothing wrong with that. but no reason for u to criticize those who identify with specific issues. that just makes you anti-humanist.
Re: We Should All Be Feminists- Chimamanda Adichie by toshmann(m): 3:17am On Jul 24, 2013
the inimitable gani fawehimmi was a humanist. he believed in human rights and equal rights . . . .
julius nyerere
Socrates

i've given you three names cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (Reply)

The Wife Of Audi Abubakar, The APC Flag Bearer Of Kogi! More Stunning Than Lara! / Governors Wike & Ortom Reconcile, Hug Each Other As They Meet (Photos) / Omoyele Sowore As A Corper In Adamawa (NYSC Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.