Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

How To Resolve Hidden Files On A Flash Drive Or External Drive. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / How To Resolve Hidden Files On A Flash Drive Or External Drive. (1096 Views)

How To Recover Hidden Files From Virus Infected USB Drive / How To Install Windows From A Flash Drive Or Memory Card / Deleted Files On A PC: Where Do They Go? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Resolve Hidden Files On A Flash Drive Or External Drive. by onegig(m): 7:21pm On Apr 24, 2013
It has come to our notice of a ravaging virus that attacks most systems and hides any file
or folder on an infected system or flash drive. If you are affected by this, then here's the help you need. First ascertain that the size of the drive has not changed. Then
follow the following steps.
1 - Open a Windows Explorer...
You can do so by opening "My Computer"
2- in the menu bar at the top of the windows explorer you will find
a "Tools" option.
3- In the tools option click "Folder Options"
4- click on the second tab "View"
5- Select the choice "Show hidden files and folders"
6-Unselect "Hide protected operating system files"
7- Click "Apply", then "Ok"
You should be able to see & open the hidden files on your flash drive

http://www.onegig..com/2013/04/how-to-resolve-hidden-files-on-flash.html?m=1

1 Like

Re: How To Resolve Hidden Files On A Flash Drive Or External Drive. by dridowu: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2013
Good Aftanun Computers gurus, i have an important documents on my flash (usb) , any time i plug it to PC, it says dat " disk is not formatted, do you want to format it now " am not ready to loss dos document , d only back up 4 d document is my usb(flash), pls sm1 shd pls help me out, how can i recover my document without formatting d usb.

(1) (Reply)

Mtn Bis Rocking Wella On Pc Users / Is it advisable to Buy A Laptop Online? / -

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.