Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,061 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:06 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. (5834 Views)

He Raped Me, Now Getting Married To My Best Friend... / I'm Having Doubts About Getting Married Next Month / Photos: The Girl Who Got Married To A Portrait Finally Replied Linda Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by repogirl(f): 4:22am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Aren't you the one who posted that SHIAT? This is the proof that those threads and comments affect you..feeling insecure uh?

This is what I call frustration, maybe we don't have the same definition of the word

Hmmm, seriously racking my brain trying to find a reason to be insecure, hmmmm, non. Maybe the reason for your frustration is cos you haven't seen your own white chic to marry. Whatever bro, am done talking.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:27am On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl:

Hmmm, seriously racking my brain trying to find a reason to be insecure, hmmmm, non. Maybe the reason for your frustration is cos you haven't seen your own white chic to marry. Whatever bro, am done talking.

repogirl: Where all them white chick lovers on nl sef wey no dey allow us hear word? White girls are awesome, their fart sef dey awesome. They know themselves, why aren't they saying anything. I smh for the guy sha. Happy 'marriage of convenience' life.

^^^ explain this post then?

Why do you care about what some men say if you are not frustrated?
Why this comment if you are not feeling insecure...It's clear that those comments and threads of Naijan men declaring their love for white women affect you.

Stop fronting and Change .you claimed to b a mother's work for your marriage and stop worrying about people dating preferences
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Damn bro, wazzup?
She's someone's mom, respect.

I saw your comment on tpain thread about diabetes can u please elaborate?
Have been looking for articles on the web and couldn't find any talking about what you said..
Important.thanks
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:42am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

I saw your comment on tpain thread about diabetes can u please elaborate?
Have been looking for articles on the web and couldn't find any talking about what you said..
Important.thanks

http://diabetes.webmd.com/guide/diabetes-warning-signs

Dark ring around neck is usually a sign of insulin resistance.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:45am On Apr 25, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

http://diabetes.webmd.com/guide/diabetes-warning-signs

Dark ring around neck is usually a sign of insulin resistance.
Thank u
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 25, 2013
Cam,

Dark neck is also caused by poor hygiene, so don't faint lol
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:46am On Apr 25, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:
Thank u

Np
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 4:47am On Apr 25, 2013
Lmao .....I'm hygiene freak.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 5:47am On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl: Where all them white chick lovers on nl sef wey no dey allow us hear word? White girls are awesome, their fart sef dey awesome. They know themselves, why aren't they saying anything. I smh for the guy sha. Happy 'marriage of convenience' life.

lol i didnt understand this post either. Its funny how african women look down on white women yet struggle so hard to buy fake hair to look like them.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by angelTI(f): 8:13am On Apr 25, 2013
OP, congrats o. Shey u don bcom citizen now? Al na struggle, we understand
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by fatdon1(m): 9:26am On Apr 25, 2013
Afam4eva: How do you know it's a Nairalander?
becos i know is a nairalander.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 9:56am On Apr 25, 2013
Y'all need to wish the young man a happy married life and stop all this nonsense.
Whats all these bad blood for ? A young man gets married and sends picture to Nairaland and all I read is insults on his person and his wife. Why do we not have more sensible people on Nairaland ? Why is Nairaland turning to place of bad blood and negative energy ?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by chiJ4: 10:34am On Apr 25, 2013
Mr. man can't u see dat both of you didn' march
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by wonlasewonimi: 10:48am On Apr 25, 2013
I can bet my koropon that is 190.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Adamskuty(m): 2:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
Lmfaooooooo! See charcoal and albino,oga u Bleep up ooh! Big time,na poverty go make u marry that kind old woman?? Hehehehehe!
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by theripper2: 3:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
I neva still believe say naija boy dey love whitie true true, except for Permanent residence reasons.

Oga, do wetin ur mates dey do after dem get permit o, make u tear race.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 3:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl:

No point replying as's -frustrated- wipes.

Some of u married women just come here to disrespect ur husbands. The kinda brawls u get into & the attendant insult hurled at u as if u are a 2 penny asha.wo is an insult to u & d man u share ur life wt cos no man wants hz wife insulted by anoda.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by repogirl(f): 3:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
utumunta:

Some of u married women just come here to disrespect ur husbands. The kinda brawls u get into & the attendant insult hurled at u as if u are a 2 penny asha.wo is an insult to u & d man u share ur life wt cos no man wants hz wife insulted by anoda.

In your mind now, you just made sense. So, in order words married women can't air their opinion because they are married.
Insults happen, that's life. Lucky for me I've got a thick skin, so throw it all you want, its not going in.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by fatdon1(m): 7:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
repogirl:

In your mind now, you just made sense. So, in order words married women can't air their opinion because they are married.
Insults happen, that's life. Lucky for me I've got a thick skin, so throw it all you want, its not going in.
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 2:40am On Apr 26, 2013
Please Black men: black women do not fix weavon to look like a white woman. More like to look like the beautiful bollywood actresses/ brazillian/peruvian ladies.

How many white ladies actually keep the type of long hair you see on our ladies? And the texture and colour are quite different.

Congrats to the married couple. To the white chick I wish you all the best: managing a black man is a hard task!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by fatdon1(m): 11:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 12:21am On Oct 31, 2013
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Kanwulia: 12:25am On Oct 31, 2013
How did a 'fat' white woman land in Ijebu-Ode? cheesy
Was she born by that EASTERN COUPLE from EASTERN-London? tongue

NMACHI DON GROW JUSS-JUSS NA? grin

HAIL THE BEAURRRY OF GOD! grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RHnRRycl_D0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMH_fiidZW8
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 31, 2013
trust 9ja guys na....Oyinbo pepper sweet o
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by fatdon1(m): 12:19pm On Jan 05, 2014
Osahon7: trust 9ja guys na....Oyinbo pepper sweet o
Hmmm
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jan 05, 2014
Eyin green paper finders, i hail o cheesy and this your orobo bride ehen,anyway happy married life and i hope you will keep your preek in one place grin

enough of he is cheating on me what should i do threads 8-)
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Miner13: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: Eyin green paper finders, i hail o cheesy and this your orobo bride ehen,anyway happy married life and i hope you will keep your preek in one place grin

Happy new year ojogbonbirin kulyie
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jan 05, 2014
kulyie: Eyin green paper finders, i hail o cheesy and this your orobo bride ehen,anyway happy married life and i hope you will keep your preek in one place grin

And you think that he is a "green paper finder" because ...
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 05, 2014
Miner13:

Happy new year ojogbonbirin kulyie
ose jare cheesy happy new year padi mi grin hope you are enjoying yourself and your oscambos are taking care of you grin anyway i trust you :* cheesy
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jan 05, 2014
carefreewannabe:

And you think that he is a "green paper finder" because ...
emi oma ritie ro lasan yi,

*ignore button activated*:*
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander Getting Married To A White Lady. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 05, 2014
Very sweaty looking groom undecided.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suicide On My Mind / Who Is To Find And Fond A House Help / PLS TALK TO US, We Are About To Break Up Cos Of Parents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.