Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,865 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:35 AM

Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? (1006 Views)

Hell-bound Christians And Heaven-bound Unbelievers / Great Verses From The Bible, ... That Christians Are Ashamed Of. / Why Aren’t Christians Better Off Than Non-christians? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Icetech: 11:45pm On Apr 24, 2013
This topic has been going on in my mind for some time now and i will welcome your candid view.

Christains use the holy bible as their guideline,why moslems use the Koran. The atheists don't believe in any,so they say there's no God.

I don't know much about other religion and what they believe in, but i know one thing! After death judgement follows. Heaven or hell awaits every living soul depending on your lifestyle on planet earth.

Am only conversant with the bible and some passages clearly states that if you don't believe in Jesus Christ and be born again that you won't see the kingdom of God!

So my question is? What is the faith of non christains that might never have the chance of believing in Jesus Christ,talkless of being born again,even though they lived a good life here on earth.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 25, 2013
There is nothing like Hell Fire. Fire is a physical solvent but can not affect ethereal beings, when we die, we become energy beings of ethereal nature. Fire can not affect us....LOL.

Hell Fire does not exist, its just a control statement to keep people in line.

1 Like

Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by braine(m): 1:05am On Apr 25, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Hell Fire. Fire is a physical solvent but can not affect ethereal beings, when we die, we become energy beings of ethereal nature. Fire can not affect us....LOL.

Hell Fire does not exist, its just a control statement to keep people in line.

What a comforting comment. Lol.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 8:09am On Apr 25, 2013
Icetech: This topic has been going on in my mind for some time now and i will welcome your candid view.

Christains use the holy bible as their guideline,why moslems use the Koran. The atheists don't believe in any,so they say there's no God.

I don't know much about other religion and what they believe in, but i know one thing! After death judgement follows. Heaven or hell awaits every living soul depending on your lifestyle on planet earth.

Am only conversant with the bible and some passages clearly states that if you don't believe in Jesus Christ and be born again that you won't see the kingdom of God!

So my question is? What is the faith of non christains that might never have the chance of believing in Jesus Christ,talkless of being born again,even though they lived a good life here on earth.

Maybe you could answer a few questions..

- How do you know for sure there's life after death?
- If Jesus is THE ONLY WAY to heaven, what happens to billions of people that are not Christians and never were? Do they all go to hell?
- What about 'fake' Christians? If you follow logically, you'd find out that there's a great probability that only Jesus and his Papa will be in heaven at the end of the day.

- Consider this scenario. A young Muslim girl is raped by a Christian. The girl is a devout one, has stayed true to the tenets of her religion all her life. The girl dies some days after the rape incident. She goes to hell. The man who rapes her asks God for mercy and goes to heaven. Does this sound like 'good judgement' from a 'righteous' God?

Morning.

2 Likes

Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 8:30am On Apr 25, 2013
Good morning Ice,

I am of the opinion that this topic couldn't have come at a better time. Actually, there have been some misconceptions about the position of sacred scriptures where non-christians are concerned.

I really do not blame those who hold this very wrong notion that everyone who makes heaven necessarily was a Christian here on Earth as we know Christianity today.

To cut the long story short, I believe firmly that everyone on Earth has an equal opportunity of making heaven and it is not a MUST to practce Christianity as we know it to make heaven.

Thank you!
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by ninja4life(m): 8:55am On Apr 25, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Ice,

I am of the opinion that this topic couldn't have come at a better time. Actually, there have been some misconceptions about the position of sacred scriptures where non-christians are concerned.

I really do not blame those who hold this very wrong notion that everyone who makes heaven necessarily was a Christian here on Earth as we know Christianity today.

To cut the long story short, I believe firmly that everyone on Earth has an equal opportunity of making heaven and it is not a MUST to practce Christianity as we know it to make heaven.

Thank you!
can an agnostic who live a good life make heaven since he do believe dat god existence cannot be known.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 9:01am On Apr 25, 2013
striktlymi: Good morning Ice,

Thank you!

Is this a Biblical perspective or a personal one?
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 25, 2013
ninja4life:
can an agnostic who live a good life make heaven since he do believe dat god existence cannot be known.

Morning Ninja,

I believe firmly that non-christian who is sincere in his convictions and does good in line with right conscience will definitely make heaven.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by ninja4life(m): 9:27am On Apr 25, 2013
striktlymi:

Morning Ninja,

I believe firmly that non-christian who is sincere in his convictions and does good in line with right conscience will definitely make heaven.
then i have a chance if d above is true but isnt dat contradictory to d bible wen jesus said no one cometh to d father but through him.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 9:29am On Apr 25, 2013
musKeeto:

Is this a Biblical perspective or a personal one?

Good morning musky,

You can say both! It is my view on the matter which I believe does not contradict Sacred scriptures.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 9:34am On Apr 25, 2013
ninja4life:
then i have a chance if d above is true but isnt dat contradictory to d bible wen jesus said no one cometh to d father but through him.

Everyone has a chance of making heaven...pagans, Muslims, Hindus, Atheist, Agnostics, Christians etc what I believe is needed is sincerity and good works.

#I might need to expound on this but let me press the 'pause' button for now.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by PastorOluT(m): 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
THE ANSWER TO YOUR QUESTION

DOES IT MEAN THE BIBLE IS NOT TRUE?:/
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Icetech: 3:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
I appreciate your views.
But come to think of it,if a person does not believe in the holy Book, be it the Bible or Koran how then can the person know how not to contravene God's law.

Believe it or not, there are laws governing the earth both natural and super natural.

In Christianity the death of Jesus Christ brought salvation unto mankind,thus bringing every true Christian under grace.

To my understanding,i think non Christains need to keep all the laws of God without contravening any to make Heaven,which is impossible.

While Christians only need to confess and forsake their sins to continue abiding under grace. That's what i feel that makes the difference.

I still stand to be further enlightened.
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by Nobody: 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
Icetech: I appreciate your views.
But come to think of it,if a person does not believe in the holy Book, be it the Bible or Koran how then can the person know how not to contravene God's law.

Believe it or not, there are laws governing the earth both natural and super natural.

I believe in both the natural laws and the supernatural laws. The natural laws is written in the hearts of every man. Note that irrespective of our beliefs, un-beliefs or a refusal to believe, we are all from God and he has so designed it that his laws (natural laws) are written in the hearts of everyone who has attained the age of reason.

What really would judge people is their sincerity. If you believe that God is calling you to be a Christian and you neglect that call because of some personal ish then that individual cannot be said to be sincere. What we fail to realize is that there are people who are in other religions or irreligion out of sincerity. This is why judgment is for God alone as he is the only one who can decipher the sincerity of men.

Icetech:
In Christianity the death of Jesus Christ brought salvation unto mankind,thus bringing every true Christian under grace.

To my understanding,i think non Christains need to keep all the laws of God without contravening any to make Heaven,which is impossible.

While Christians only need to confess and forsake their sins to continue abiding under grace. That's what i feel that makes the difference.

I still stand to be further enlightened.

I will continue on this...battery low!
Re: Does It Mean That Non Christians Are Hell Bound? by ednut1(m): 10:00pm On Apr 25, 2013
even d xtain dont wanna go to heaven, anytime dey escape death dey jubilate instead of cryin, d bible is jst a book it full of crap, even jesus hw u take knw he mk heaven self

(1) (Reply)

D'banj Is Supposed To Be A Christian, Yet He Flashes The Illuminati Sign / Modern Idolatry / Jesus Is God - Allah Or Not ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.