Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,751 members, 7,806,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (261651 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 5:24pm On Nov 06, 2014
blueberryp:
Thanks guys, I found the suggestions very helpful. I'd also like to know if 600k will cover both white n trad wedding especially if d trad will be a very small and private stuff
hi dear..does small n private mean..u hv a free venue n u need little or no rentals n how many guest are u expecting for both traditional n white wedding...
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by blueberryp: 6:04pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mariecakes:

hi dear..does small n private mean..u hv a free venue n u need little or no rentals n how many guest are u expecting for both traditional n white wedding...
there is a free venue with free chairs, decor too is free, I dunno know about guests tho. Its my besties wedding not mine just planning with her since I'm chief brides maid. But she says traditional is just for few family.

I was suggesting she does the trado on the morning of her church wedding to further cut costs but she says its going to be too stressful

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 6:48pm On Nov 06, 2014
blueberryp:
there is a free venue with free chairs, decor too is free, I dunno know about guests tho. Its my besties wedding not mine just planning with her since I'm chief brides maid. But she says traditional is just for few family.

I was suggesting she does the trado on the morning of her church wedding to further cut costs but she says its going to be too stressful
yea...doing trad morning of the wedding saves a lot of money n since u hv free deco chairs n venue...600k shud do but u still hv to find out the amount of guest for d white since it will be on d same day.....i also hv very good budget verdors for cakes n small chops "if "she dosnt mind...pls find out the no of guest...it determines alot
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by blueberryp: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2014
Mariecakes:

yea...doing trad morning of the wedding saves a lot of money n since u hv free deco chairs n venue...600k shud do but u still hv to find out the amount of guest for d white since it will be on d same day.....i also hv very good budget verdors for cakes n small chops "if "she dosnt mind...pls find out the no of guest...it determines alot
ok. Will ask
Are you a wedding planning, if yes can u plan a wedding on a budget of 600k, also what aspects will you cover and how much fee do u charge
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 8:51pm On Nov 06, 2014
blueberryp:
ok. Will ask
Are you a wedding planning, if yes can u plan a wedding on a budget of 600k, also what aspects will you cover and how much fee do u charge
yes i am n yes i can depending on amount of guest n what u want for the wedding....n i can cover all aspects..for charges pls add me up...7F1DB2A2..lets chat or whatsapp
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by LaHeiress(f): 2:01pm On Nov 21, 2014
blueberryp:
Thanks guys, I found the suggestions very helpful. I'd also like to know if 600k will cover both white n trad wedding especially if d trad will be a very small and private stuff
. Yes, 600k can cover both depending on what the client wants and number of guests, since the hall and deco is free, 600k should do. You can add us up on 5155FEF3 for more details.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by adaphik(f): 10:39am On Nov 27, 2014
Hello pls help oooo.
VERY URGENT.

I need to know the names of beautiful laces n wrappers for my trad ASAP, pls.
I,m Rivers, ikwerre. Aswell as for d groom.
Numerous suggestions welcomed. Thx.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bee2bee(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello all,

is it possible to get a church venue around ikeja for church blessing?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by hushbabyy: 11:46am On Dec 04, 2014
Yes it is. there is a church close to marwa gardens. forgotten the name but they allow church blessings but you have to pay alittle token. it was 50k then, dunno how much now. i will try and get full address and name.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bee2bee(f): 5:12am On Dec 06, 2014
Thanks @husbaby.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bonnybonco: 9:48am On Dec 07, 2014
Pls I need a good and affordable hotel for weeding hall of about 300 capacity in PH close to Airforce base. Also need good hotel accommodation of about 10 rooms not exceeding 4k/room/night. Decorators, Cake decos, catera, drinks/wines/water vendors, video/photo/MC/Music/Bands and car hire vendors are also required. Pls if u have info or u are a vendor of any of the aforementioned contact me or add me on BB 2BA5C72B. Your assistant is highly needed urgently as d wedding is proposed to hold either Jan or March 2015. Thanks.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by hushbabyy: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2014
[Its called chapel the light church of God just adjacent marwa gardens.

quote author=bee2bee post=28633160]Thanks @husbaby.[/quote]
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bee2bee(f): 10:19pm On Dec 08, 2014
Thanks @hushbabyy. I hope they still do it up till now. I will visit them.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by twisey(m): 1:44pm On Dec 16, 2014
@ Sassygal and Rocktation, God bless u on ur recent ans. to my question on colour combination of suit.pls, can I wear brown shoe on White suit, Black trouser?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 3:52am On Dec 19, 2014
twisey:
@ Sassygal and Rocktation, God bless u on ur recent ans. to my question on colour combination of suit.pls, can I wear brown shoe on White suit, Black trouser?

I really don't know the rules of men fashion. These days, it trends to be fashion forward but personally, I believe for a formal event such as a wedding, Black shoes represents well.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Ahmeen: 7:41pm On Dec 22, 2014
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by LaHeiress(f): 10:22pm On Dec 22, 2014
Hello, what and what do u want your budget to cover? Food, drinks, decor, personal items like the rings, your outfits,shoes and all, makeup for your bride? Is it an outdoor wedding or you plan on using a hall? We need to establish what you want the 100k to cover before taking any major steps.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Ahmeen: 7:41am On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 10:28am On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmeen:
Thanks for d prompt response!It will cover everytyn u v stated above and also,sinc its just 30 ppl,is it necessary to use a hall?

Since its 30 ppl, u may not need a hall. But do u have acess to a space big enough for 30 people @ no extra cost.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 10:31am On Dec 24, 2014
Ahmeen:
Yello,am new hia.u guys shud help me out.a budget of 100k,for 30 ppl,for registry,engagement and nikkah to b done same day,is it feasible?pls,suggest colour combinations too...would appreciate

As to colour combinations, what colours do you like & then we could think up complementing colours. Though Teal or Coral are hot colours this year.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by tobey2ng(m): 3:23pm On Dec 24, 2014
@HOG18 Do these colors combine cream and torcuise blue?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 6:14pm On Dec 24, 2014
tobey2ng:
very lovely combo..

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 8:48pm On Dec 24, 2014
tobey2ng:

Yes, they make a very good combo. This is a turquoise and cream weding scheme
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 8:50pm On Dec 24, 2014
tobey2ng:

Yes, they make a very good combo. This is a turquoise and cream wedding scheme

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by tobey2ng(m): 9:58pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thanx HOG18 n Mariecake

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by HOG18: 9:21am On Dec 25, 2014
tobey2ng:
Thanx HOG18 n Mariecake

You are welcome
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Mariecakes(f): 9:23am On Dec 25, 2014
tobey2ng:
Thanx HOG18 n Mariecake
you are welcome..plus i have amazinglie affordable cream n turquoise blue cake ideas...if you dnt hv a cake vendor already

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.