Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,808,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (261709 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Sharon6(f): 12:52pm On Sep 24, 2015
Hi everyone. Please where can one get wedding gown and accessories for rentage? Lagos, Abeokuta, Ijebu-ode or Ibadan preferably. Thanks.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by bellabee: 6:18pm On Sep 24, 2015
Sharon6:
Hi everyone. Please where can one get wedding gown and accessories for rentage? Lagos, Abeokuta, Ijebu-ode or Ibadan preferably. Thanks.

Yes and very beautiful ones too. In wc state is ur wedding?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by prettymaxy(f): 12:44am On Oct 01, 2015
hello everyone
my wedding is coming up mid, am still confused about the colour my colours are Orange, royal blue/navy blue/ green. pls do they match, and pls which shade of blue will go better with Orange, cos orange is d main colour. pls note I want to put d bridesmaids pocket into consideration
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 05, 2015
enatasha:
3weeks to my wedding & my inlaws changed my wedding colors from purple & yellow to royal blue & yellow. Now I'm at a fix. I bought purple gowns for my bridesmaids & my sisters too have bought purple lace for their asoebi. What do I do now? I'm sad cos they've started sending the invitations & its written royal blue and yellow. Pls advise if there's a way out for me.

Guess you must be married now!
How did you combine the colors?
sorry I quoting late.

happy Married Life dear.

to be honest, my in-laws have no right to change my color or go ahead with their own decisions because its my wedding .

the color decisions is between I and my husband to be.
then the in-laws can carve out from the decisions.

what I hate to have domineering people around me.

soon the would dictate how your wedding night or probably honeymoon would be.

anyway the are your in-laws, your future family and the cares to be part of it.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by chosenpraise(f): 6:37am On Oct 06, 2015
Bride of The Year Stores at Mokola Ibadan
Call 08030625817

Sharon6:

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Shininstar30(f): 9:50pm On Oct 25, 2015
Pls friends help am confused on colours to use for my white wedding coming up in December.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by chiefwedslolo(f): 8:58pm On Oct 26, 2015
Shininstar30:
Pls friends help am confused on colours to use for my white wedding coming up in December.

@Shininstar30

Use colors that you love. what are your favorite colors?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Shininstar30(f): 9:30pm On Oct 26, 2015
chiefwedslolo:

@Shininstar30

Use colors that you love. what are your favorite colors?

Purple and peach
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by lohloh: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2015
Good day friends,please where can I get a good and busy place to learn parties decoration in Akwonjo area in lagos,I reside in shasha. Please, help me out.
Thank and God bless you all.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Ammy5565(f): 11:36am On Oct 30, 2015
Good morning fam,
Please, how do i combine royal/navy blue and yellow for white wedding for bride,groom,bridesmaids,groomsmen,maid of honour and best man?
And please for the trad, she chose champagne gold,cream and red. if pictures are available, i'll be glad.
Thanks

rocktation , sassygal
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by tayonooni: 1:58pm On Nov 12, 2015
A
Aqua blue
Baby pink, wine, peach, gold, cream
Army green
yellow, champagne gold, cream.
B
Black/white
Bronze||butter||champagne gold
Burgundy||champagne gold||powder blue||golden butter
C
Coffee brown||gold||peach||cream||powder blue
Chocolate brown||cartoon brown||pink
F
Fuschia/baby pink
lilac||mint green
G
Gold||navy blue||army green||wine/lilac/silver/burgundy
L
Lemon green||army green
Lilac||pink||purple||burgundy||purple
M
Mint green||peach||army green
Orange||champagne gold
Olive green||peach
N
Navy blue|sky blue|sea green
O
Orange|lemon green|Ivory|coffee brown|champagne gold|navy blue||purple||bottle green
Powder blue||royal blue
P
Purple and Yellow
Purple and Silver
Purple and Gold
Purple and Fuschia pink
Purple and cream
Peach|Burgundy|coffee brown|navy blue|purple|bottle green|silver|royal blue|powder blue
Purple||lemon green||champagne gold||gold
R
Red|gold|silver|royal blue||orange
Sea green||silver/black
Royal blue/orange/ivory/sky blue
S
Sea green||navy blue
Sea green|peach
Silver|peach||royal blue||coffee brown|burgundy|sky blue
T
Teal and Fuschia pink
Teal and Coral
Teal and Yellow
Teal and Peach
Teal and Gold
Teal/yellow/aqua/mint green
Turquoise/baby pink/gold/navy blue/orange/silver/yellow
W
Wine/gold/peach/silver/olive green/pink
Y
Yellow|wine|navy blue|mint green|chocolate brown
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Johnsonsp(m): 8:03pm On Nov 16, 2015
Help,A friend of mine is wedding his long-time hearthrob this
coming saturday,18th december,and yours sincerely has
been chosen to be the Best Man.So,I thought I would use
this reliable forum to get myself prepared.
Please nairalanders,what are the things expected of me
as the Best Man? What are the things to be fill by me or sign by me? Is it compulsory that I give financial
support alongside the physical and moral support that
would be given?

Thanks for your anticipated responses.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.