Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,013 members, 7,806,949 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:41 AM

Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! - Events (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! (261678 Views)

(PIC) - Is This The New Trend On Wedding Day? / Wedding Planning Tips, Ideas And Suggestions / Wedding Planning Palaver. Pls Am I Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 11:22am On Aug 20, 2014
is it a one day event?
selfmade26: I have been following this post and must commend u guys for a job well done. Pls i need ur help, my wedding and trad comes up by early jan of 2015. Both will be done at the eastern part of the country, same venue. i need help on how to combine orange, lemon green and gold colour for the events, both bridal train, groom, asoebi, decor and trad attire. Your ideas are worth million to me
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by selfmade26(f): 3:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
Yea, white then trad follows after a little reception
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nimi22(f): 4:59pm On Aug 21, 2014
I want to commend u for a job well done. Pls.wot colour can i combine wit royal blue for a weddin theme. No yellow, red and pink pls. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 9:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
silver is your other perfect option
Nimi22: I want to commend u for a job well done. Pls.wot colour can i combine wit royal blue for a weddin theme. No yellow, red and pink pls. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
Couple- gold and orange attire(u can do something else outside d theme if u like)
Asoebi- lemon grn fabric with orange headtie(hopsytrendies can help out on this)
bridesmaids- orange dressses, C.bridesmaid-gold dress
Groomsmen- lemon tie
Deco- lemon and orange with gold accent(a good deco would know ow to combine these colours and not be awful
Note- subtle lemon on bright orange
selfmade26: Yea, white then trad follows after a little reception

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Toyos001(f): 2:09pm On Sep 01, 2014
Pls i need ur help.i chose sky blue and baby pink for my traditional weddin,does it match?if nt suggest any shade of blue
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 8:53pm On Sep 01, 2014
Wouldn't you prefer a deeper shade of blue or a deeper one of pink? I would.
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 9:05pm On Sep 01, 2014
Exactly deeper shade of both colours:royalblue/midnightblue with fuchsia
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by tayonooni: 3:57pm On Sep 03, 2014
FUSHIA PINK/NAVY BLUE
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Toyos001(f): 12:06pm On Sep 05, 2014
Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by typearls(f): 2:55am On Sep 08, 2014
How to choose flowers for Weddings centrepieces

Floral design is the art of using plant materials and flowers to create a pleasing and balanced composition
Beautifully arranged flowers will leave a lasting impression on your guests – you will be remembered as having a beautiful wedding. Your floral centerpieces should complement your wedding or event theme and enhance not only the guest’s table – but the entire room! You can go elaborate or simple, add candles or edibles – it’s all up to you. With so many options, here are some basics to take into consideration…
What makes wedding centerpieces truly stand out is the use of flowers, accessories and foliages of contrasting textures and colors. The mood of the ceremony created by these flowers can vary from a bright, festive spirit to a formal, classy air. Wedding Floral Centerpieces add a sensual blend of fragrance, color and texture to the everlasting memories of a perfect wedding day.
Consider:

Table size and shape – The centerpiece should not be too tall or wide as to prohibit guests from seeing each other and conversing at the table.
Venue - Formal arrangements are typically done in florist foam and can be a large “long and low” type of design. Less formal wedding may include designs that use more “loose” flowers in pretty vases.
Flowers – It is advisable not to use flowers that have a strong fragrance at the table such as some Oriental Lilies. The fragrance (although lovely) can be too strong and may not mix well with the food that you’ve so carefully selected to be served.
Colors the bride likes or wants and if you can work with them, if not kindly suggest they consider other options. Balance the colors that are aesthetically pleasing to the eye and complements the wedding decor, don't go overboard with riotous colors. Color Coordination is the key.
Natural fresh flowers or artificial ones. The choice is highly influenced by the budget of the wedding planner or how much the bride is willing to pay to pay, especially as fresh flowers are costlier, seasonal and usually require several days to book ahead,but they give a touch of class, elegance and the smell....lovely. The artificial ones on the other are readily available in the market.

Read more www.typearls..com

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please I'm going for a friend's wedding on 4th of October and her aso ebi is Orange lace and purple headgear, I don't know the colour of shoe, bag and necklace to use in fact, I don't know how to combine it. I'm not into headgear as I get very shy when ever I use it smiley I also chose a simple gown, please help me o. how do I combine o. sad
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by tayonooni: 4:25pm On Sep 26, 2014
@FrankySnow
Silver shoe/purse or black shoe/purse isn't a bad idea. As for ur neck piece, silver pearls or beads similar to the aso ebi will match ur oufit
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
Pls I am planning a sister's wedding, and we need a band for the reception. Will like a band that can sing contemporary, gospel, fuji et al.

And what's the range of their charges. We want someone that is good and at the same time affordable. Thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sassygal(f): 6:01am On Sep 30, 2014
kofsy: Pls I am planning a sister's wedding, and we need a band for the reception. Will like a band that can sing contemporary, gospel, fuji et al.

And what's the range of their charges. We want someone that is good and at the same time affordable. Thanks

Baba Harmony and the music box - 08028837928, 08171932018, 08027020403

If they were not that good, I wouldn't recommend. Charge is from 100k

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 6:42am On Oct 02, 2014
I can cinfidently recomend Alaka(African melody) 08033544091 BBPIN: 329F7717
Note: Always request for 1 or 2 live recorded Cd to listen before deal.
kofsy: Pls I am planning a sister's wedding, and we need a band for the reception. Will like a band that can sing contemporary, gospel, fuji et al.

1 Like

Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Linguist(f): 9:36am On Oct 05, 2014
@rocktation thanks for all the above explanation. My chosen colors are fuschia pink, royal blue and purple. My problem now is how to combine if for the groom. Grooms men, brides maid and chief brides maid. If you can help me out I will be so grateful, thanks
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by Rocktation(f): 9:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Linguist:
@rocktation thanks for all the above explanation. My chosen colors are fuschia pink, royal blue and purple. My problem now is how to combine if for the groom. Grooms men, brides maid and chief brides maid. If you can help me out I will be so grateful, thanks

How many weddings do you plan to have, though?
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by sayoddy(f): 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2014
I'm planning for my december wedding in first week and i'm having christmas theme wedding which colors are red, green and gold with touch of which
for the aso ebi, we chose green on red but want the bridal train to stand out, pls what will be their own combination and the deco
Re: Your Questions On Wedding Planning Answered! by oadeyeye: 8:04pm On Oct 09, 2014
Your brides maid can do gold dress and red accesories(Grmsmen-red tie), and d C.bridesmaid do red dress and gold acces(bestman- gold tie). or d same as d bridesmaid in diff style.
your deco shuld be more of white backgrnd with green, gold and red touches(center pieces, gold table cloth) a good decorator should get it right

sayoddy:
I'm planning for my december wedding in first week and i'm having christmas theme wedding which colors are red, green and gold with touch of which
for the aso ebi, we chose green on red but want the bridal train to stand out, pls what will be their own combination and the deco

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (34) (Reply)

Event Planners, Pls Update Your Contacts. / 12 Historic Grisly Photos That Will Churn Your Stomachs If Fainthearted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.