Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,801,987 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star (16721 Views)

Van Persie Fail Man U Medical / Howard Webb Picked For Chelsea, Man U Encounter / Who Is Bigger, Madrid Or Man U? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by ezotik: 8:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
violent: --

lol, see sermon.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by denzel2009: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2013

6 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Jeezy: 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
violent: --

Word!

I understand the need everyone has to be celebrated, but i'm surprised Jarus doesn't know that he cant please or motivate everyone here. Hecklers/haters will always be there bro. You don't have a darn thing to prove.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by AreaFada2: 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Aburo abi na Aboki Jarus,

Please take down your pictures. Your worth, income and pics in one thread? Haba. If you be my junior brother I go flog ya Bom Bom grin.

Our brothers for Calabar side say country harro.

Abeg no be Naija of today person go dey display for public like this. The country don lose innocence.

Nairaland is a place to catch fun so yabbis na part of it.

As God dey butter ya bread small small you no need to prove anyfin to anybarry.

If they say you're black or slim or hungry, did you tell them you were orobo or you dey bleach like Alao Akala before?

3 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by mutaalim(m): 8:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
Richness is nt by owning a mansion , a huge remuneration Bt SELF CONTENTMENT and one's relationship with his/her creator. Regards[color=#770077][/color]

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
_
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Biafradiplomat: 9:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
Op must be full of regrets now, oga at the top being used as object to be ridiculed.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by tpia5: 10:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
dominique: Is that really Jarus? This pic was prolly taken in your OAU days wayyy before you com hammer. Noffin do you ojare, Money good o! cheesy

After OAU days.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 10:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
God!! Nigerians are impossible!!
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by omanzo02: 10:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus: My Picture With The Former Manchester United Star

Ok, that's the in-thing on Nairaland now. cheesy

I throw my hat into the ring - there you have it smiley

Na Jarus wey dey ban people be that? Him face look like typical Amajiri boy, kilode omo kwara?
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by omanzo02: 10:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Jarus:

I got that jersey (and my other Adidas wears) from Adidas outlet in the world's biggest shopping mall. Just for the records.

Jarus! Kilode?, Adidas na clothe?, go buy Hugo Boss make we see?
grin angry grin
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by kponkedenge(m): 1:13am On Apr 26, 2013
Who is dis ugly driver wit bendy leg that is showing off 4 us? sad
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by seedord247(m): 3:52am On Apr 26, 2013
it is past one hour on this thread, i cant find the words to write

shocked just hold me for one place

e be like make i hide op inside the water closet toilet beside his car and leave him there till Jesus comes.

op, you for invest your wealth on surgery. i for recommend face lift but seems your face would need at least a cheek liposuction first. and mawu mawu for your body

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by waja(m): 4:51am On Apr 26, 2013
Jarus:

He repped Man U at a promo for DHL.

Was invited alongside dozens of other Man U fans (although I wasn't a Man U fan - don't know why ChannelsTV extended the invite to me) for an evening with him earlier this year, courtesy DHL.
. Sorry oo! Channel TV made a mistake.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by DonaldGenes(m): 5:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Mortiple: So to "BLACK" na problem?! GOD, please deliver Africans from COLO MENTALITY!
In Nl na prob oooooo
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by doofanc: 7:12am On Apr 26, 2013
Its been a long time i laughed so hard. D comments are killing!
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by doofanc: 7:14am On Apr 26, 2013
django1: God!! Nigerians are impossible!!

u can say that again!
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by ifyalways(f): 8:03am On Apr 26, 2013
One of those awkward moments . . . undecided
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Akanbiedu(m): 8:34am On Apr 26, 2013
Exuberance.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 8:37am On Apr 26, 2013
ifyalways: One of those awkward moments . . . undecided

Yeah, my sister, some awkward moments call for awkward reactions. smiley
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 8:38am On Apr 26, 2013
violent:

You really don't have to stoop this low to prove - f*ck knows what??

Your car, Your house, Your earnings, keep it that way. We all enjoy the work you do on the career's section motivating those who are just looking to find their feet, - that's exceptional! But joining the ranks of others, seeking to be noticed? that lowers the bar, my friend.

Stay above the fray Jarus. Keep your pictures of you driving an SUV to yourself or your friends and family. If you want a feel good factor, go on holidays or dedicate your life to the Red Cross. You are 30 for Christ sake. You may have started the thread for "fun", but i get the sense you couldn't resist the need to prove naysayers wrong ---- all those basterds who think Big Jarus is not feeding properly ---- to them, you felt the need to justify yourself and prove you truly work in oil and gas. You haven't justified or proved much, merely lowered the bar for several of us who looked up to you as a shining example.

Stay above the fray Jarus.

Thanks, my good bro in career land.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by violent(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2013
Jarus:

Thanks, my good bro in career land.

Sorry for the outburst, Egbon. I know you understand sometimes, we all need a gentle admonishment.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 26, 2013
violent:

Sorry for the outburst, Egbon. I know you understand sometimes, we all need a gentle admonishment.

It wasn't an outburst. It was a candid advice. I will ask NL authorities to pull down the thread anytime from now.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Gaius667: 11:48am On Apr 26, 2013
Jarus:

If you don't know Quinton Fortune, you probably have no business in this thread.

IN or ON
Preposition is a function word in English language that is used to combine nouns or pronouns. Apart from mistakes in tenses which are very noticeable, wrong use of prepositions also stick out like a sore thumb and strikes the grammatical ear drum of some people in an inordinate way.
It is very likely you did not read through your post before posting but I will rather assume otherwise especially since I read that you are a moderator and also have a blog.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 11:52am On Apr 26, 2013
Jarus, they hate on you because they can never achieve what you have achieved at your age so you can't really blame them. Its frustration.

To those who think it is all about the looks. Try feeding your family with your looks

Jarus is intelligent, focused, ambitous and successful. Kill Yourself

2 Likes

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
Gaius667:

IN or ON
Preposition is a function word in English language that is used to combine nouns or pronouns. Apart from mistakes in tenses which are very noticeable, wrong use of prepositions also stick out like a sore thumb and strikes the grammatical ear drum of some people in an inordinate way.
It is very likely you did not read through your post before posting but I will rather assume otherwise especially since I read that you are a moderator and also have a blog.

Thanks for the correction.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Inik(m): 1:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thread closed cool

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by nitrogen(m): 2:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Chai! see bad belle people, nawa oh, most of them sef na face me, i slap you house them dey stay o, them wor-wor pass gorrilla, and them no even get a wheel barrow grin grin.

Oga jarus! You are not in their league in all aspects, let me help you to tell them that the super eagles don't play against the falcons. So leave them joor and take down the pictures. You don show them enough, we know who you are and what you worth, they do not.

1 Like

Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow. Iv bin laffin since. Haters wil always exist, God deliver us. I love Nairaland.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Nobody: 2:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
Wow. Iv bin laffin since. Haters wil always exist, God deliver us. I love Nairaland.
nitrogen: Chai! see bad belle people, nawa oh, most of them sef na face me, i slap you house them dey stay o, them wor-wor pass gorrilla, and them no even get a wheel barrow grin grin.

Oga jarus! You are not in their league in all aspects, let me help you to tell them that the super eagles don't play against the falcons. So leave them joor and take down the pictures. You don show them enough, we know who you are and what you worth, they do not.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by AreaFada2: 7:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
nitrogen: Chai! see bad belle people, nawa oh, most of them sef na face me, i slap you house them dey stay o, them wor-wor pass gorrilla, and them no even get a wheel barrow grin grin.

Lol, What do you expect? This is NL. Here everybody is equal. My nieces and nephews are around 24-31 years old, bankers and telco techies etc. But I argue with people in their early 20s here. This is the democracy and freedom of www.

No one is immune to yabbis here, not even Oga At The Top Oluwaseun.

Jarus should have just laughed over it and yab back those who were yabbing him.
Re: Jarus With Quinton Fortune, Ex-Man U Star by Pukkah: 8:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Jarus:

It wasn't an outburst. It was a candid advice. I will ask NL authorities to pull down the thread anytime from now.

Pls do that ASAP.

Recall that I sometime ago (on a Sanusi Lamido thread) offered a piece of advice along this line.

The Nigerian environment is a queer one. I wish you the best in all your undertakings.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Christian Benitez Dies At 27 (Ex-Birmingham Striker) / Everton Vs Arsenal (0 - 2) ON 19th March 2016 / Arsenal Vs Wigan (4 - 1) On 14th May 2013

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.