Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,884 members, 7,802,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:28 PM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39255 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Dovahkiin(m): 6:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
u dey move o bro grin grin , lowkey brag thread tho grin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
the only thing that would stop me from leaving a comment here is if i never made it here.
thumbs up bro. a lotta cash went down to achieve this.
thats really a good lesson to me, cuz lately i just dey brag about visiting 25 states in Nigeria.. (still something sha).

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by kolnel: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Impressive I must confess.
@ op. Keep it up.
Different story for different folks.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
[quote author=ndidibabe]He's short!![/quote

Like seriously, how on earth is that what you have to contribute? As the guy is not your beau/chyker it should not matter, no?.......so short people can't be fine, suave, cosmopolitan, on a forum again? Hope you are not a shallow person, cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tpia5: 6:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
The poster should marry nah,

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Kirinwa: 6:18pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:
Ok, have them.
picture one - at Notre Dame cathedral Paris 2011. I met these two cuban chics. Cool.
Picture 2 - one of them cuban tails going back with me to pray for me in my hotel room. I like prayers
Money good o.Op chop money,no mind bad belle gals here.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by sage2(m): 6:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
ndidibabe: He's short!!

Of all angles, look at where you are coming from. You must be some silly biatch. What has shortness got to do with balling at international level?

12 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ucheosefoh(m): 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
sage_:

Of all angles, look are where you are coming from. You must be some silly biatch. What has shortness got to do with balling at international level?
She is ranting cus her tall boyfriend is a broke @ss nigga

13 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by xGun: 6:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
U̶̲̥̅̊ r mouthed!
Kip it up
U̶̲̥̅̊ go soon snap wit Osama sorry Obama
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 2NDACCT(f): 6:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
TRAVEL ON
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 25, 2013
tpia@:
The poster should marry nah,
Are you willing to apply??

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tpia5: 6:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
No, i'm not.

He should marry, ladies are too many for him to be posing everywhere as a single guy.

I'm assuming he's a bachelor?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
my best picture na d 3310 picture reminds me of a rap song: drop a dollar.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Harmonyemerald(f): 6:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
We now know that u are well travelled. But u must have asked a girl to meet u or something and she turned you down, that is the reason why u now want to show her that you are well boxed up and all that. Itz good but I think itz a sign of pride cos u said some girls think all guys they meet online are after their money.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by honeric01(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hehehe, bro you're a celeb on your own jare.

Small small for this your achohol consumption o.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tpia5: 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Emerald harmony

Wow, thats quite analytical.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by toprealman: 6:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
What a tosser! Sure his friends and family will be happy with him.
If at your age, taking pics like a baby and running after 'tails' as you call them is all that matters to you....Hausa man will say akwei damuwa Walahi!!!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by donLEXY(m): 6:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: 1 - White Xmas at the Amsterdam Central square

2 - Hahahahaha, good to be a celeb. This cool chic asked that i take a pic with her. Who am i to say no

You dressed so ibo in the picture you have the white outfit on, r u from the eastern part o Nigeria? No offence. #justcrious.com#

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by chikaflora: 7:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
This stupid new trend of "a nairalander with Tom Tom ,baba blue and hanjin ligidi" is pissing me off.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by bettercreature(m): 7:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
You really tried bro,haters hmmmmmm go suck your mama's breast!
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Krisgift(f): 7:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
onila: yr enjoying ooo

2 much money now cool
op likes prayers,just one prayer session and you stand the chance of seeing the world with him...lolz
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by enugu9990: 7:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
you still travel? ive been around a lot, mostly usa/central america & the middle east..

Holland is fun.. I remember I landed in the airport and some chic gave me a ride on her bike home, then we got high and i passed out there tongue

I'll say the most fun place ive been to in Europe is Bulgaria.. Its like Nigeria. I however prefer the americas (mexico, panama, costa rica, etc.) maybe because i lived there for the past 15 years

Are you in Enugu? I want to do a euro trip this summer it would be nice to have a partner in crime :O

Cheers..

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Inoknowbook: 7:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: This is Ukraine. Went there from Austria, Via Bratislava Slovakia...

I was caught by some east European soldiers at the triangle border of austria, hungary and slovakia. Spent 2 hours before they could find a woman who understands English.

Woman - Where are you from?
Me - Nigeria

Woman - Where are you going?
Me - Ukraine

Woman - To do what?
Me - To buy used cloths.

Woman - Do you have your Identity card?
Me - (Hands her my green international passport with NIGERIA boldly written on it) Yes.

Woman - (Speaks German)Ahh! Andrer Nigeriana. Tells the militias that i was going for business and that i am not a spy.

That was how i escaped from European detention. I never crossed over to eastern europe again since then. Let them stay with their stocks

Pic - A business transacton going on in Ukraine between me and a man i met and contacted through the internet.

Like say you buy the whole bales of okrika for that picture. I no sabi say money dey for okrika ooo. Me too I go change mi biz now begin sell okrika, so that me i go dey travel com dey post my pishur for nairalandioo.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 7:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
enugu9990: you still travel? ive been around a lot, mostly usa/central america & the middle east..

Holland is fun.. I remember I landed in the airport and some chic gave me a ride on her bike home, then we got high and i passed out there tongue

I'll say the most fun place ive been to in Europe is Bulgaria.. Its like Nigeria. I however prefer the americas (mexico, panama, costa rica, etc.) maybe because i lived there for the past 15 years

Are you in Enugu? I want to do a euro trip this summer it would be nice to have a partner in crime :O

Cheers..

I will be in Enugu on Sunday and Monday... Maybe we can meet and have some chat and fun. I visit toscana and 8 hours atleast twice every month.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Inoknowbook: 7:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: Ok.. The pic below is that of a mexican chic i rounded up one night. I had to dance salsha to take her home. Wetin man no go do..

The second pic is also of a Brazillian chic... I had to dance samba as well before she agreed to even listen to me.
All in Holland

NB
I already had my jackets on on both occasions. It means the last attempt to take something home with you. The club always ends with salsha and samba. Both in savanah club berlin and hilton club paris and grand cafe amsterdam

Abegi, as you sample dem finish, dem dey taste like naija girls or dem dey tastier?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by doppler777(m): 7:26pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

The secret happened to be that i was at a bar in the airport waiting for our flight and sipping some wine when the pilot came into the bar. We kind of started chatting and he wanted to know what it looks like in Africa. So i had to teach the dude that africa is a continent not a country.. And things got rosy from there.

Secondly, The flight has already landed before he allowed me to enter the cockpit.
"PILOTS ARE QUALIFIED WELL ENOUGH TO PULL OUT D FULL MEANING OF A CONTINENT" and pilots are rarely "sipping" wine @ airport bar before a flight.
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by DisGuy: 7:30pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: pic 1 - With My Younger bro... In Guanzuo..

2 - I even carried dreadlocks.... i want to experience as many things as i can in life. I want to see and visit as many things as i can in life... Thats my hobby, moving around.

your head dey there!!

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 7:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
doppler777:
"PILOTS ARE QUALIFIED WELL ENOUGH TO PULL OUT D FULL MEANING OF CONTINENT".

not really. The way you have quack drivers in Nigeria who started driving without much Knowledge of a vehicle, how it operates and every important sign on the road is the same way some pilots in Europe function too.
They have licences for international flights and local flights. They kind of have every department in everything.
Before you fly out of continental Europe, you must have obtained an international licence.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tlops(m): 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
doppler777:
"PILOTS ARE QUALIFIED WELL ENOUGH TO PULL OUT D FULL MEANING OF A CONTINENT" and pilots are rarely "sipping" wine @ airport bar before a flight.
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

Not necessarily, A lot of these people "view" Africa as a country> thanks to media misinformation...as for d sipping things...i dont know
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 7:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pic 1 - With Kenneth aka Babayaro. Plays for some Division 3 regional Liga in Eastern German city of Leipzig. I used to invite him to Berlin to catch fun with me. He was new then but a bigger boy now.. He was in Naija this last Easter and got me iPhone 3...
Guy really recalled when i used to move him around Berlin..

(iPhone for sale, i dont really see much difference between it and tecno N7).

Pic 2 - Doing alingo as far back as 2010... Hahahahahaha, who said PTriangle them guys invented the dance

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Zahra Buhari And Her Sister, Halima (Photos) / Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid) / “You Are Lucky You Will See Burna Boy & Rema”, Daughter Tells Bill Gates (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.