Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,556 members, 7,801,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:17 PM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39253 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by LaBonito(f): 7:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
Adoro, camp level! b4 dey go begin snap pix! Anyi ma Ihe umu guys na Aru na yanky Lol
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 7:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
doppler777:
"PILOTS ARE QUALIFIED WELL ENOUGH TO PULL OUT D FULL MEANING OF A CONTINENT" and pilots are rarely "sipping" wine @ airport bar before a flight.
NEXT!!!!!!!!!!

I said i was sipping wine when the pilot came in.. Read my post again please... Btw, he odered for coffee.

5 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by doppler777(m): 7:53pm On Apr 25, 2013
tlops:
Not necessarily, A lot of these people "view" Africa as a country> thanks to media misinformation...as for d sipping things...i dont know
Trust me,"Pilots" are not in the dark.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ibime(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
Una try sha but if Ibime post him own, e go trend on NL for 7 days straight but I no send.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Meky7: 8:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Burger01(m): 8:06pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice. I likey.

Pictures are the in-thing for nairaland. Make I go find my pix with Paso for Jand carnival and some trips for Yankee. Bros, you try, my own no pass Boston and that shait hole called Norwood.

Seun, the quality of my pix go slow ya server and na so you go put am for front page..

Yeah, and that pix with 50cent.. Yeepee.

Lol.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
doppler777:
Trust me,"Pilots" are not in the dark.

Ouch. Trust me when i tell you that some local English pilots dont speak french or german or Dutch and vice versa. Yet they fly into those territories. Europe is not like Africa. I have seen Germans who swore never to evr go to Africa simply because of racism. This racism makes some of them to hate or never study anything about Africa. They dont even watch african programmes. Now when one of such person is qualified to become a pilot, you cannot deny him... Some parts of Europe are still 50 years behind USA. Now try to imagine what USA was like 50 years ago. You have to go close to this people to know them

11 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tpia5: 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
tlops:
Not necessarily, A lot of these people "view" Africa as a country> thanks to media misinformation...as for d sipping things...i dont know

Why would a pilot view africa as a country and not a continent?

Not sure what you're trying to say, actually.

Basic geography isnt one of the required courses in training?

Una dey fear me sha, lord have mercy.

Unless maybe these non- suit wearing or is it suit dumping if celebrity doesnt wear it, have taken over these occupations?

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Dawdy(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
with nairaland, no dulling moment.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 50calibre(m): 8:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
opokonwa: @ZUBY77

I think you have violated the privacy of all those you snapped with especially the ladies you took to your hotel rooms to 'pray' or do whatsoever with.

That you do not have a problem with it does not necessarily mean that it is decent to flaunt your pictures with others on a public forum and spew out things that are supposed to be personal or rather private.

I just think it is childish and vain-glory.

Grow up Guy!

Free the guy, he is enjoying life. If you got it flaunt it.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Burger01(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Dawdy: with nairaland, no dulling moment.
I tell ya. No dulling moment.. not for a day.

Bomb news, uncle Jonathan committees, supper Eagles and Eaglets, Toto Dike, two years ban to a user, hidden posts, swearing, yabbings, et al. It's endless. No dulling moment.

grin

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 5much(m): 8:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice pix
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by deree(m): 8:31pm On Apr 25, 2013
nyc one bro,,,,wish i were in shoes
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Paschal007: 8:32pm On Apr 25, 2013
Nice grin
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 50calibre(m): 8:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
ifyalways: More reason everyone should protect his or her privacy.
Don't jump into picture session with anyone you just met as you never can tell where the pictures would end up.

Keep quiet, it is lawful and well within your rights to take pictures of anyone provided its in a public place, and the person has no claim whatsoever over the pictures and neither can he/she claim invasion of privacy.

If the person is in the privacy of his/her own home or hotel, that's when it becomes unlawful.

There is no privacy in a public place.

Do you sue google maps for taking pictures of your house or car? or do you sue the government for CCTV footages or do celebrities sue the paparazzi? Crap!

15 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by 50calibre(m): 8:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
tpia@:

Why would a pilot view africa as a country and not a continent?

Not sure what you're trying to say, actually.

Basic geography isnt one of the required courses in training?

Una dey fear me sha, lord have mercy.

Unless maybe these non- suit wearing or is it suit dumping if celebrity doesnt wear it, have taken over these occupations?

Why are you guys trying to dispute or discredit what he said, does it sound far fetched that some pilots dont know the distinction between Africa as a continent and the countries in it?

Ryan air is a budget airline that charges cheap fees like £40 and flies only within Europe, they are crappy and leave their passengers stranded on many occasions.

The reason anyone would think the guy is lying is beyond me. You see the pictures, they tell a thousand words.

14 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ezegozie(m): 9:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: With Okocha back in Vilamora Algerve Portugal. That place super eagles always uses when getting ready for nations cup.

2 - At the olympic stadium Berlin in 2006. That was Hertha Berlin vs Bayern Munich and i saw Oliver Khan (that ugly german golie) and co... Got a vip ticket for this game from Solomon Okoronkwo.

guy you don hit money o o o o.

When i graduate, i would like to be like you. LOL
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by sandee575(f): 9:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Zubby77
Ouch. Trust me when i tell you that some local English pilots dont speak french or german or Dutch and vice versa. Yet they fly into those territories. Europe is not like Africa. I have seen Germans who swore never to evr go to Africa simply because of racism. This racism makes some of them to hate or never study anything about Africa. They dont even watch african programmes. Now when one of such person is qualified to become a pilot, you cannot deny him... Some parts of Europe are still 50 years behind USA. Now try to imagine what USA was like 50 years ago. You have to go close to this people to know them

Pilots have a basic radio telephony language that sees them through international airspaces even as English
language is the International Civil Aviation Organization recommended language. You can take a Zubby out of
the bush but you cant take the bush out of a Zubby.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by rawtruth(m): 9:35pm On Apr 25, 2013
Small small, we don dey see "ghosts" on Nairaland. I love this.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tjmc: 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77:

Ok.. I am doing that right away.

Sharpaly sharpaly ma guy
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 9:42pm On Apr 25, 2013
@sandee575.
You may be right. I am not a pilot. All i can tell you is that i asked this pilot to allow me take a picture inside the cockpit and he agreed to do it when we get to Paris. And he opened the cockpit door and took the pictures himself after instructing me not to touch anything.

I also recalled that we sat about 15 minutes at the bar drinking ( Me - vino tinto and Him - Coffee) and talking about Africa. Would you simply believe that every pilot knows every Country in Africa? Yes?.
These white people divided you into what you are in Africa and they see you however they wish to see you which is very different from how you see yourself.
They are numerous local pilots who never ventured outside continental Europe.
So your Radio Telephony language theory does not change the knowledge of each individual about Africa.

I know a man called marten forster in Eindhoven Holland who lived for years in Zambia and still regard Zambia as a province in Africa.
When did you Africans start to form your acclaimed sovereinghty? How long do you think it will take to sink in the naughty racist skull of the nazis ?

I also know a fourty year old teacher in Lisbon who never heard of A big country like Nigeria..

You spent your time learning about Karl max, hitler, napoleon and pope. Do you think this people know Azikiwe or Awolowo?
You probably know the president of France, USA, Germany , Italy etc. Go to a classroom in Europe and ask them the president of Nigeria and see the kind of answers you get. One of them will probably tell you its Mungo Park
Basic geography indeed.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 9:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
ZUBY77: Hahahah. This instigated me to start this thread... I saw psquare sipping moet in frontpage...

This is me with a full bottle of Moet and Chandon at PASSION night club in front of the Ajax stadium in amsterdam... A bottle of this crappy poison goes for 150 Euro here... Silly Nigerians like me pay for this all the time...

NWANNE....... AMACHAZINA.... TAA... WERE NWAYOO DIA ONYE KA IBUDI SEF?? undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tpia5: 10:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
50calibre:

Why are you guys trying to dispute or discredit what he said, does it sound far fetched that some pilots dont know the distinction between Africa as a continent and the countries in it?

Ryan air is a budget airline that charges cheap fees like £40 and flies only within Europe, they are crappy and leave their passengers stranded on many occasions.

The reason anyone would think the guy is lying is beyond me. You see the pictures, they tell a thousand words.

I think you accidentally quoted me instead of whoever you meant to reply.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 10:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
exxell:

NWANNE....... AMACHAZINA.... TAA... WERE NWAYOO DIA ONYE KA IBUDI SEF?? undecided undecided undecided

You will not see where they detained me at the Austrian border with Eastern Europe.
Na where i dey sip Moet you go see quick.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ironben(m): 10:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
exxell:

who be dis kwa?? bia enyi waa dia! Yu suppose dey ginger ursef up as per nwafo instead yu wan come here dey hate... Kpachara anyi gi o! Egbe belu ugo ebelu, nke si ibe ya ebena shud delete.

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 25, 2013
Op, respect
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ozenko(m): 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Goldenheart: Wetin Man No Go see.....

#Ajala Travels all over the world#
No o,na Eze goes to sch or Na Osoofiree Goes to London with Gana-must-go,quily-quily,garri,fufu and Agege bread.@OP flex d promo while d offer last,Norin do u...lol

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Sonofpeace(m): 10:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
ironben: who be dis kwa?? bia enyi waa dia! Yu suppose dey ginger ursef up as per nwafo instead yu wan come here dey hate... Kpachara anyi gi o! Egbe belu ugo ebelu, nke si ibe ya ebena shud delete.
PURE... still dey feel u @zubby. how ur guy TIMO for Nu haven?
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Adedayo516(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
OMG..see as person dey travel around Europe like say hin dey go from challenge to ring road...Wey me dey struggle to get travelling expenses money to go study for only germany.
Abeg, make person loan me money nah...abeg

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2face Didnt Donate N1.5M For OJB's Kidney Transplant - Nomoreloss / Shina Peller And E-money Jet Out Together (photo) / Charly Boy Embarks On "Solo Protest" Alone To The Presidential Villa (pics, Vid)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.