Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,325 members, 7,780,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:56 PM

Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze (39229 Views)

A Nairalander Poses With Davido / A Nairalander Poses With Wizkid / Nairalander Poses With Doris Simeon And Biola Adebayo Aka Èyìn Òrka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 8:21am On Apr 26, 2013
olatunji21: abeg boss na abt dat budget air me wan knw much abtt...and u seems to av a romance with Amsterdam..
na dere u base

Amsterdam is small and compacted unlike big Paris and Berlin.
In Amsterdam, you see beautiful black babes and you smoke weed in the street.
Try that in Nazi Berlin and u visit prison.

Yes, there are budget planes.. Easyjet and ryan air are the ones i use mostly. They are as cheap as a bike ride.

I have been to Stockholm sweeden and back in France with just 70euros.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Lilimax(f): 8:35am On Apr 26, 2013
exxell:

NWANNE....... AMACHAZINA.... TAA... WERE NWAYOO DIA ONYE KA IBUDI SEF?? undecided undecided undecided
Gini gbasaara gi?. Iwe a na-ewe gi embarassed Shun envy for whom God has blessed, no one can curse tongue. O di gi njo,gaa see foto nke gi tinye na Nairaland.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by kolaoloye(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2013
ifyalways: You have a mother really? Newsflash cheesy
You call that thing that bred an oaf like you mom?
Swine.
Like I said earlier, when you get home,tell it to shut up.

Circus monkey.

This is not the Ify I knew years back.
Try as much as possible to ignore ignorance of some people.
Be calm and be yourself pleeeeaaaaaase.

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tsharp(m): 8:53am On Apr 26, 2013
Irrespective of the varied opinions on the poster, one thing is clear: The guy is living life on his own terms. Not many can say that.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by patrickmuf(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2013
Bro, you killed/burried it here...[i]
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by FRANKBENN(m): 9:43am On Apr 26, 2013
ZUBY77: Pict 1 - Sightseeing at the famous Paris eiffel tower. The tallest structure in Europe

Pict 2

With One Bishop Bernie something at a concert in Amsterdam, the Neds
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2013
REALITY101:

Smh

Guy go head butt cement.

To each his own.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by newmusic: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2013
A singaporean who works with Delta Airline once asked me if I am from Nigeria or Africa...I was like what!!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Genovese(m): 10:20am On Apr 26, 2013
omo see trips..zuby on point
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2013
tsharp: Irrespective of the varied opinions on the poster, one thing is clear: The guy is living life on his own terms. Not many can say that.

Word.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by DukeNija(m): 10:35am On Apr 26, 2013
I just get the feeling that many Women on Nairaland are Vipers in Sheep's clothing if there's anything like that. SMH. #shame
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2013
ZUBY77: At Sinners night club, amsterdam central.

pic 2 this is Brandenburg Germany where we used to go and meet with Oyibos to exchange something for something
Hmmmm.....I think that speaks volume of the kind of business you do. Well done bro lol
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by philips70(m): 11:31am On Apr 26, 2013
feminine A:

No wonder you remain so miserable. 'Is he my mate' Is that enough justification?? If you are so old stay off nairaland and nurse your kids. Your excesses are too much.

I think she has gotten enough bashing for her diatribe against 50calibre. Enough is enough. Let's continue with the fun and laffter on NL

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by balogunsam(m): 1:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
ZUBY77: Ok.. The pic below is that of a mexican chic i rounded up one night. I had to dance salsha to take her home. Wetin man no go do..

The second pic is also of a Brazillian chic... I had to dance samba as well before she agreed to even listen to me.
All in Holland

NB
I already had my jackets on on both occasions. It means the last attempt to take something home with you. The club always ends with salsha and samba. Both in savanah club berlin and hilton club paris and grand cafe amsterdam

okay!!!! That lady in the second photo is HAWT!!!!![sup][/sup]
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by souleymon(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
tpia@:
The poster should marry nah,

Cos you see am waka up n down
U wan Marry am
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Ezegozie(m): 2:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
ifyalways: It's a new one,innit cheesy
See you when you pass WAEC.

sorry if you are married! Only that you don't talk/write like a married person thats why i said SINGLE.

But if actually you are married, then sorry for your husband.

hahahahahahah

6 Likes

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by tpia5: 3:37pm On Apr 26, 2013
madridsta007:

You will be shocked to discover that most class of people in Europe and the Americas think Africa is a Country.

It's not!!!

I was on a Virgin Atlantic flight one day from Singapore to New York and the announcement was blaring out this: 'We donate to charity causes across countries like India, Malaysia, Africa and Haiti'

I was like, 'Seriously!!!!'

So if an international reputable company still thinks Africa is a continent, why not its staffs and staffs of fellow competitors?

I hope you understand pilots are supposed to be considered trained professionals, not

random staff.

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Mystery11(m): 5:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
@Zuby,
You are just 36 and you have visited all these countries. By the time you grow up cheesy to 90years, grin grin it will remain only heaven for you to visit.

You have tried Bro.

One other thing, you seem to be an easy going guy.Even when some jealous ones in here ''yab''you , you still dont find it offensive.

@Ify always
A word is enough for the wise. You are not the same I knew years ago.Leave ones mum alone during an argument.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by vican6(m): 8:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
You re living life to the fullest,enjoy your life bro

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Flygerian1(m): 9:00am On Apr 27, 2013
Duke_Nija: I just get the feeling that many Women on Nairaland are Vipers in Sheep's clothing if there's anything like that. SMH. #shame
Im telling u, honestly! Can't believe my eyes!

I think this thread has taught me something.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
ZUBY77: 1 - White Xmas at the Amsterdam Central square

2 - Hahahahaha, good to be a celeb. This cool chic asked that i take a pic with her. Who am i to say no. That was at the end of the year party in Nigerian Embassy Berlin Germany.
Hey Mr Caleb to travel is good, Bt intimidating people with it I don't lik, carry go na Ur turn, on d same page bro.
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2014
Any more pics
Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ZUBY77(m): 11:45pm On Feb 06, 2015
Paris.. Birthday 2009..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by sorsor(m): 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2020
ZUBY77:
Paris.. Birthday 2009..

Indeed Zubby your life is like a book that should be read and learned from

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairalander Poses With Tuface And Ifeanyi Udeze by ThatsONYI: 8:41pm On Nov 05, 2022
sorsor:

Indeed Zubby your life is like a book that should be read and learned from

shocked

I swear, bro was never lying in his stories.. he seen it all.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mama Tobi Holds ‘Crazy’ Photoshoot In Lagos / BBNaija: I Am Married - Dee One Confirms / BBNaija: Miracle "I Will Buy Nina A Car"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.