Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,710 members, 7,802,150 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:55 AM

Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic (586 Views)

Nigeria Youths And Their Myopic Mentality : The Case Of Biafra And Seun Osewa / Those Calling For Saraki’s Resignation Are Myopic, Ignorant – APC / Bomb Blast In Niger State, Read Comments From Other Africans On BBC Page (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic by goodbobo: 11:06am On Apr 25, 2013
• “I have fought drift and purposelessness in this nation. I have fought corruption and indiscipline. I have fought indolence and the betrayal of trusts. I have fought the Nigerian civil war and struggled for the unity of this country in many other ways....
o I have had the fortune and privilege of managing national resources in various capacities—as a military commander, as a state governor, as a minister, as head of the Petroleum Trust Fund, and as the head of state of this great country. And in all that I have been and done, I have never touched a kobo of public funds.

I say this without pride and with all sense of responsibility and humility; but I challenge anyone in the race for the leadership of this country then or now to dare make the same claim.

As I said, I joined the race out of personal conviction and love for my country and concern for the welfare of its people. I therefore ask for the support of everybody and every interest group interested in advancing the cause of the nation.” General Muhammadu Buhari
Re: Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic by talktimi(m): 11:31am On Apr 25, 2013
BAIZ ke ? Na wa o shocked

Buhari please go to your village and rear cattle quietly, during your spare moments when the cows are asleep, you can train a protege like Ribadu or Sanusi(?) Lamido to contest and possibly handle the affairs of this country over a healthy meal of kunu and suya
Re: Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic by Lilimax(f): 11:32am On Apr 25, 2013
goodbobo:

o I have had the fortune and privilege of managing national resources in various capacities—as a military commander, as a state governor, as a[b] minister[/b], as head of the Petroleum Trust Fund, and as [b]the head of state [/b]of this great country. And in all that I have been and done, I have never touched a kobo of public funds.

” General Muhammadu Buhari
Na wao! Only you have acted in all these capacities: military Governor, State Governor, Minister, Head of PTF, and former head of state in Nigeria and yet we are still here. What else do you want oga?. Give other people chance to try angry angry!

1 Like

Re: Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic by Lilimax(f): 11:48am On Apr 25, 2013
Op, re-phrase the title of this post cos it sounds arrogant wink. It may likely hit the front page who knows smiley

1 Like

Re: Please I Want Comments From Nairalander That Are Not Baiz And Not Myopic by vizboy(m): 12:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Thank you for all the wonderful things you have done in the past. But we the humble citizens of these country dont think we can accept you in these 21st century to rule us doe it breaks my heart but still that still stand as the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan Not Involved In Grounding Of Amaechi’s Aircraft- Okupe / Buhari To Ibb "Once A Maradona, Always A Maradona" / Okorocha Launches Youth Employment Initiative, Blames Past Leaders...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.