Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,294 members, 7,807,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 AM

mm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / mm (5361 Views)

Famous Gospel Singer, ‘abi Mega+’ Appoints MM As Artiste, Marketing Manager (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

mm by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
M
Re: mm by Yooguyz: 3:13pm On Apr 25, 2013
Erm...mister chrarizm, you should have at least called names so that your lie will be sweet!
I swear dis thread will never make fp
Re: mm by Chanchit: 3:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
Op..! God punish you for making me waste my time on clicking this useless thread.

3 Likes

Re: mm by Nobody: 3:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Charism: Very shocking! It just kame to my notice that a popular pastor who has probably the largest auditorium in the world sleeps with men. A source said he does it to recharge his powers that he uses to do miracles.
Only God knows who are his, may God help us!
hi bro, what is the essence of your allegation without u naming names Who is the pastor
Re: mm by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
If i call names, moderator fit ban me
Re: mm by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
Yooguyz: Erm...mister chrarizm, you should have at least called names so that your lie will be sweet!
I swear dis thread will never make fp
am not lieing am speaking truth, i know many witnesses that know them personaly
Re: mm by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Re: mm by pomporiking: 5:12pm On Apr 25, 2013

3 Likes

Re: mm by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
i wish u lived in Bayelsa, so u cld go to jail for spreading false rumour. Ode

1 Like

Re: mm by akinemma1: 9:38pm On Apr 25, 2013
Charism: Very shocking! It just kame to my notice that a popular pastor who has probably the largest auditorium in the world sleeps with men. A source said he does it to recharge his powers that he uses to do miracles.
Only God knows who are his, may God help us!
this is how people like you invite problems into their lives and later they start running helter skelter for deliverance.Did you witness it yourself or as any of them slept with you before?Come to think of it you are claiming you have witnesses.when Jesus was alive don't we have false witnesses that testified against him in front of pilate?May God deliver you IJN.
Re: mm by ednut1(m): 9:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chanchit: Op..! God punish you for making me waste my time on clicking this useless thread.
199999 likes, i burst into lafta, piss for body, jst wasted bout 185 kb lol
Re: mm by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 26, 2013
Chanchit: Op..! God punish you for making me waste my time on clicking this useless thread.
una too like tatafooo

(1) (Reply)

The Unvarnish Truth About Money Ritual(reloaded) / All Atheist Will Have Their Place In The Lake Of Fire / "If You Do Not Use Jewelry, You Will Go To Hell " - Apostle Johnson Suleman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.