Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,906 members, 7,802,946 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:45 AM

Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? (837 Views)

Preety Babe Lovely Heart But Crooky Voice. / I Broke Her Heart But I Love Her..(story) / Tall But Ugly Face Or Short But Pretty Face??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by SuyaEater(m): 3:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by NessaFresh(f): 4:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
Following
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by Beync(f): 4:12pm On Apr 25, 2013
The one after my heart cool
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
This is a no brainer...Good heart all the way.

This is perhaps the funniest verse in the Bible: "It is better to live on the edge of a roof, than to live with a bad wife grin grin grin"

*quote as I take remember* wink
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by Popowaa: 4:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
A good heart
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 5:16pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beautiful
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by adahib: 5:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
I still don't know where people get this notion that every beautiful woman has a bad heart and every ugly one is very kind-hearted.trust me when I say that I've seen beautiful women with beautiful hearts and vice-versa. call me greedy if it makes you feel better but I prefer a beautiful woman with a great heart.

1 Like

Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by Kgdavid(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
adahib: I still don't know where people get this notion that every beautiful woman has a bad heart and every ugly one is very kind-hearted.trust me when I say that I've seen beautiful women with beautiful hearts and vice-versa. call me greedy if it makes you feel better but I prefer a beautiful woman with a great heart.

i know a woman just like this smiley
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by clemz85(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
and who's dondav?
Re: Would You Pick A Woman That Beautiful Or One That Has A Good Heart But Ugly? by Nobody: 5:39am On Apr 26, 2013
Who told u being beautiful has anything to doing with physical appearance? There is a great difference btw being pretty and beautiful. Beauty has more to do with inner than outer. What a ffking thread?

(1) (Reply)

The Fear- "My Story" / Nice Engagement Concept / Football Vs Sex.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.