Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,491 members, 7,808,817 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:21 PM

Needs A Website For Property Agency. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Needs A Website For Property Agency. (541 Views)

I Need A Programmer For A Web Portal For Estate Managment Agency / Leading Digital Marketing Agency In G.R.A Ikeja Is Looking For A Web Developer / National Information Technology Development Agency (nitda) -hacked (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Needs A Website For Property Agency. by temisilva(m): 4:52pm On Apr 25, 2013
hi webmasters, dere's this small agency(real estate) that i work for and i want to make my impact felt, so i think creating a website will likely be the best way to expand the name of this agency as i have worked for quite a while now and can vouch for its good rep and deliveries...i'm sure something will com out of this no matta how little,so this is y am callin on creative web designers to help me with ds mini-project and i'll be open to any prospective good webber.
Thanks in anticipation. [color=]hi webmasters, dere's this small agency(real estate) that i work for and i want to make my impact felt, so i think creating a website will likely be the best way to expand the name of this agency as i have worked for quite a while now and can vouch for its good rep and deliveries...i'm sure something will com out of this no matta how little,so this is y am callin on creative web designers to help me with ds mini-project and i'll be open to any prospective good webber.
Thanks in anticipation. [/color]hi webmasters, dere's this small agency(real estate) that i work for and i want to make my impact felt, so i think creating a website will likely be the best way to expand the name of this agency as i have worked for quite a while now and can vouch for its good rep and deliveries...i'm sure something will com out of this no matta how little,so this is y am callin on creative web designers to help me with ds mini-project and i'll be open to any prospective good webber.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥άн I can make it happen for you. Everyone wants T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make an impact i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the establishment they work i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. So let me help Ɣø̲̣̣U make that happen. I will include awesome features for you and a cool back end for you the admin. My contact is below, so call me up if can.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by zikclassiq(m): 11:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
Send me a mail @ my site's contact page.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by mj(m): 11:20pm On Apr 25, 2013
View this: www.libertyworksng.com/oceandrive
If you like it lemme know, oshadami[dot]mj@gmail[dot]com
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by temisilva(m): 9:54am On Apr 26, 2013
mj: View this: www.libertyworksng.com/oceandrive
If you like it lemme know, oshadami[dot]mj@gmail[dot]com
am talkin about a mini site ere.wat i saw on ur acclaimed site looks too good for my budget...i dont kno bt we can hook up anyway.ere's my contact-08165554704
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by temisilva(m): 9:58am On Apr 26, 2013
zikclassiq: Send me a mail @ my site's contact page.
i rarely know ur site buddie.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by temisilva(m): 10:02am On Apr 26, 2013
ribechi: Ɣε̲̣̣̣̥άн I can make it happen for you. Everyone wants T̶̲̥̅Ơ̴͡ make an impact i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ the establishment they work i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊. So let me help Ɣø̲̣̣U make that happen. I will include awesome features for you and a cool back end for you the admin. My contact is below, so call me up if can.
ur contact aint showin bro
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by Heto: 11:54am On Apr 26, 2013
Mail info@sinathi.com, get it built immediately.

temisilva: hi webmasters, dere's this small agency(real estate) that i work for and i want to make my impact felt, so i think creating a website will likely be the best way to expand the name of this agency as i have worked for quite a while now and can vouch for its good rep and deliveries...i'm sure something will com out of this no matta how little,so this is y am callin on creative web designers to help me with ds mini-project and i'll be open to any prospective good webber.
Thanks in anticipation. [color=]hi webmasters, dere's this small agency(real estate) that i work for and i want to make my impact felt, so i think creating a website will likely be the best way to expand the name of this agency as i have worked for quite a while now and can vouch for its good rep and deliveries...i'm sure something will com out of this no matta how little,so this is y am callin on creative web designers to help me with ds mini-project and i'll be open to any prospective good webber.
Thanks in anticipation. [/color]hi webmasters, dere's this small agency(real estate) that i work for and i want to make my impact felt, so i think creating a website will likely be the best way to expand the name of this agency as i have worked for quite a while now and can vouch for its good rep and deliveries...i'm sure something will com out of this no matta how little,so this is y am callin on creative web designers to help me with ds mini-project and i'll be open to any prospective good webber.
Thanks in anticipation.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by piwunoh: 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
You can send me a mail at patrickeloka@yahoo.com. My recent site though not for properties: basscommng.com
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by mj(m): 2:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
temisilva:
am talkin about a mini site ere.wat i saw on ur acclaimed site looks too good for my budget...i dont kno bt we can hook up anyway.ere's my contact-08165554704
My personal website is: www.oshadami.com , am a professional web developer.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by uchechuka: 5:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am a freelance web application, website, mobile web
application and software developer. I am proficient using
PHP, MYSQL, AJAX, JQUERY, CSS, HTML, XHTML, C#,
ASP.NET, MSSQL, PLSQL e.t.c. I have worked with some ICT
organisations, and during this time i was involved in series of
developments for the organisations. I'll give you a standard
development just the way you want it. I can be reached via
email at uchechuka@gmail.com or call 08037593242. My
name is Chuka and i live in lagos.
You can some of my works at:

www.tresbellefashionhouse.com
www.afribargains.com
www.3consult-ng.com
www.housebaba.com
www.oceans11seafood.net
www.bebeafrique.com
www.gbemitosin.com

Have a nice day.
Re: Needs A Website For Property Agency. by spikesC(m): 5:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
You can contact us at Spikes Interactive
Email: support at [url]spikesinteractive.com[/url]
call: 08035553259

(1) (Reply)

Torncity / How To Identify Fake And Scam Sites / Admin Needed On A Website Wit Over 5000members

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.