Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,854 members, 7,802,739 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:27 PM

Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy (29953 Views)

Rich Beyonce And Jayz Move From One Rented House To Another, Now Its A Palace / Beyonce And Jayz Celebrate Her Birthday With Loving Cuddling (PHOTO) / Check Out Beyonce And Jayz When They Were Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
Beyoncé and Jay-Z totted their 15-month-old darling daughter — her chubby cheeks in tow — to a laid-back lunch in Paris, France, on Thursday. Donning a graphic tee and denim, Blue dined with her superstar parents at neo-bistro style eatery Septime, where she was cuddle by Bey and smooched by Jay.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2013/04/beyonce-and-jayz-show-off-their.html

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by fatdon1(m): 6:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Cute
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by frederal(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
lucky ivy
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by amtalkin(f): 7:40pm On Apr 25, 2013
Fine baby!!
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 8:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
in the first pic up there,,,,,,beyonce looked more like a witch...abi a drug additc..who knows? then the babe no even luk like a girl sf, she no luk like barbie..she con resemble jay-z eh..for cheeks..everywhere.....maybe she was meant to b a guy sf

9 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
frederal: lucky ivy

work hard now....so your un-born babies go dy 'lucky'...

10 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 25, 2013
the baby is beginning to look like Beyonce. LOL

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 9:10pm On Apr 25, 2013
These Jay Z and Beyonce are accidental parents, what the hell is "Blue Ivy", that's a silly name. Its absurd, calling my kid Blue Ivy.

2 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by ohisola(f): 9:48pm On Apr 25, 2013
Is her baby a girl or a boy? Cos dat cutie lovely child looks 2 me lik a male child
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Popowaa: 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
It shall be well with me
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Beyonce is beginning to look like a frustrasted old biiatch. D pic reminds me of Diana Ross'.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2013
Popowaa: It shall be well with me

lol..so u nor dy well eh?
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 26, 2013
ohisola: Is her baby a girl or a boy? Cos dat cutie lovely child looks 2 me lik a male child

gbamest gbam!
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 7:22am On Apr 26, 2013
utumunta: Beyonce is beginning to look like a frustrasted old biiatch. D pic reminds me of Diana Ross'.

so on point!
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 11:59am On Apr 26, 2013
Beyonce looks so confused in the first picture, like "what do I do with this kid?"

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by eazysally: 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
I almost get beyonce but jay z was just up my nerves to free her, thank God have freed her for him finally...GOSH!!! I can't keep up with travelling all over the world.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by legendarysegzi(m): 12:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: These Jay Z and Beyonce are accidental parents, what the hell is "Blue Ivy", that's a silly name. Its absurd, calling my kid Blue Ivy.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by batstan(m): 12:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
[quote author=eazysally]I almost get beyonce but jay z was just up my nerves to free her, thank God have freed her for him finally...GOSH!!! I can't keep up with travelling all over the world. i pray oooooo lipsrsealed
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by tutu1: 12:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
When you have your ugly child name her anything you like,
Billyonaire: These Jay Z and Beyonce are accidental parents, what the hell is "Blue Ivy", that's a silly name. Its absurd, calling my kid Blue Ivy.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Beyonce's baby's hair shows us what bey real hair is like too bad she can't make it look more presentable.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by 04kaa: 12:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
This baby is richer than all of you ;DThis baby is richer than all of you
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by soderican(m): 12:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
I love nairaland

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by legendarysegzi(m): 12:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
04kaa: This baby is richer than all of you ;DThis baby is richer than all of you
we don hear u.why ur phone come com dey double write or na u get High blood pressure?

3 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by anthony86(m): 12:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
see the innocence of a baby.Right now she does not know the evils in the world she is in now neither does she knows the power of fame and money her parents controls.

4 Likes

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by chocopearl(f): 12:39pm On Apr 26, 2013
eazysally: I almost get beyonce but jay z was just up my nerves to free her, thank God have freed her for him finally...GOSH!!! I can't keep up with travelling all over the world.
#in kat deluna's voice# re u dreamingggg Cos i tink u shud wake up bfore its tooo late..
Cute baby
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Donkaro: 12:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
the pikin just de big like say dem de feed her with organic and inorganic fertilizer
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Chinwem(f): 12:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Adorable
She looks exactly like Bey, even raising one eyebrow just like her mother
It's gonna be interesting watching his child grow up
Hope they lead her along the right path

1 Like

Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by Nobody: 1:14pm On Apr 26, 2013
Temismith: Beware of 419, dis land is not for sale
hahahaha. Sister land plenty for Nairaland and hin free.
Re: Beyonce And Jayz Show-Off Their Daughter Blue-Ivy by azimibraun: 1:29pm On Apr 26, 2013
Is somebody still asking for the defination of AJEBOTA? This your chance now! See AJEBO for Jigga Arms with Addidas for leg.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian-American Singer, Jidenna, Pictured At Beat FM Lagos / 'My Husband Has No Problem With Such' - BBNaija's Gifty Shares Twerking Video / Pictures Of Kim Kardashian With 2face And Dare At The LLAM Concert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.