Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,311 members, 7,808,050 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:55 AM

Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? (45990 Views)

Sexiest Nollywood Actors (Photos) / Top 25 Sexiest Nollywood Actresses(photos) / Nollywood/Gollywood Actresses Suspected Of Bleaching ..... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 8:09pm On Apr 25, 2013
I have seen all the actresses from both nollywood and gollywood, and i think ghanaian actress Joselyn Dumas is the sexiest. to those who don't know who this woman is, she is an upcoming actress who starred in the new ghanaian movie "ADAMS APPLES".
what do u think guys?

P.S: if you think she is not the sexiest and you have another actress in mind, you are free to post her picture but please do not post photoshopped or those altered magazine picture because they don't tell you the real beauty of the actress. have you guys noticed when these actreses are on red carpet or take regular picture of themselves, they look nothing like their photoshopped pictures. post regular red carpet pictures or just regular unaltered picture of that actress.

9 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 8:11pm On Apr 25, 2013
more pics

6 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 8:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
more pic

5 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 8:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
more pics

5 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Darlenebabe: 9:04pm On Apr 25, 2013
how do u classify sexy? is she sexier dan osuofia?

12 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 9:29pm On Apr 25, 2013
Darlene babe: how do u classify sexy? is she sexier dan osuofia?

lol. u are funny. nooooo osuofia is more sexy
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by babyboy3(m): 10:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
The word Specsaver comes to mind
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Popowaa: 10:55pm On Apr 25, 2013
Her body hawt well well but abeg she is no the sexiest

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 11:47pm On Apr 25, 2013
Popowaa: Her body hawt well well but abeg she is no the sexiest

do you know any actress who you think is sexier than her?

2 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 26, 2013
Ebube Nwagbo and Anita Joseph are sexier than her but she's pretty.
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 12:37am On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: Ebube Nwagbo and Anita Joseph are sexier than her but she's pretty.

you are kidding right?

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 12:55am On Apr 26, 2013
DaReal_Olayinka:

you are kidding right?

what makes these two sexier than her, or u dont seem to know what sexy is, or is it the fact that she is ghanaian so you cant bring yourself to accept the fact that she is sexy. abeg na, be serious. i thought u were gonna say omotola or genevieve

wait a min, u are talking about these two women, are u?

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 26, 2013
Yes I was talking about those two women.

Their shapes are similar to joselyn: the difference is joselyn's hip is waaay bigger than the rest of her body. Unlike Ebube and Anita whose hips and breast are proportionate to their body.

Also add Mercy Johnson to the list of actresses sexier than her. That's my honest opinion it has nothing to do with her nationality.

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by RSAGenius: 3:46am On Apr 26, 2013
gbaky_floor: Yes I was talking about those two women.

Their shapes are similar to joselyn: the difference is joselyn's hip is waaay bigger than the rest of her body. Unlike Ebube and Anita whose hips and breast are proportionate to their body.

Also add Mercy Johnson to the list of actresses sexier than her. That's my honest opinion it has nothing to do with her nationality.

Really, is that the best you've got. stop it. you are make a mockery of urself and nigeria infront of non-nigerian nairalanders like me because those two women are no where near that exotic looking, charming, beautiful ghanaian woman picture above in terms of beauty or sexiness. she looks just like most south african women here in south africa.i am sure if she was a nigerian, you'all will be going crazy about her like you do omotola or genevive. the first girl looks so bleached, look at her legs, not sexy at all. yea she has some curves but no where near that ghanaian lady. the second lady looks so dirty. nothing attractive about that women. and mercy who? Here in south african, a lotta of us don't even understand why y'all make so much noise about mercy johnson. as a guy, i dont realy find her sexy. or wait, are these women what nigerians call sexy? really?

i dont see anything wrong with the ghanaian actress's body. all i see is a perfect figure 8 shaped woman. small waist, hips and nice perfect ass. very sexy woman if you ask me. stop bringing these ugly looking women to compete with her. come again

11 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by mizmandy: 4:04am On Apr 26, 2013
wow! i think she's d most sexiest actress for nw, nice curves.

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by londoner: 4:28am On Apr 26, 2013
She is the most curvey imo, but not the sexiest. Sexy i an attitude a persona....it is not just the hips you were born with.

I think damilola is actually sexier than her.

Even in just the face shot she is sexier than Joselyn imo.

10 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by DaRealOlayinka: 4:59am On Apr 26, 2013
londoner: She is the most curvey imo, but not the sexiest. Sexy i an attitude a persona....it is not just the hips you were born with.

I think damilola is actually sexier than her.

Even in just the face shot she is sexier than Joselyn imo.

i know damilola is also pretty but can you please not post a photoshopped picture of damilola. post a regular picture of damilola either on a red carpet or any unaltered photo of her at any event. without photoshop,she is not all that cute in the face.notice i didn't post any photoshopped picture of joselyn even though she has many. i just post pictures she took at events. photoshopped pictures dont really show you the true beauty of the actress. for example, someone like chika ike usually looks so pretty in most of her photoshopped photoshoots but in reality she is not really pretty.

this is an unphotoshopped picture of damilola at an event. i still think joselyn is pretty and sexier.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Symphony007: 6:35am On Apr 26, 2013
Who is this plain jane?
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by RSAGenius: 7:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Symphony007: Who is this plain jane?

you are calling her a plain jane because you cant get any nigeria actress that is sexier than her. that what people do, when they cant find anyone to compete, they just hate. u call this woman plain jane, yet u guys would praise the beauty of actresses like average looking chika ike, bleached ass tonto dike, bleached ass rita dominic, bleached ass omotola,.average looking genevieve, and mercy johnson. she is not the world most beautiful but she is stunning and sexy. appreciate and stop hating.

8 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 26, 2013
Mister man. Take time! This is a nigerian forum not a ghanaian one. So because you are ghanaian, you want to force this woman down our throats that she is the sexiest Nollywood + Gollywood actress. Gollywood fine, but don't add nollywood to the equation.
You ask us question, we say no! Na by force?

29 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by ashmanpolo: 7:42am On Apr 26, 2013
i wanted to kill the sexiest man on earth but... suicide is a crime

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Scarpon(m): 9:53am On Apr 26, 2013
damilola is pretty this is gonna be another Nigerian footballer wifey
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 10:02am On Apr 26, 2013
Is there anybody hating on her? Maybe in your imagination.

You asked a question and because the answer doesn't suit yours: you start raining down insults on your fellow human being.

Yes she's the sexiest and prettiest ghanian actress I know and NO she's not the sexiest Nollywood actress. Her hips are unusually wide: I don't appreciate such hips. Her hips remind me of Toolz but T
oolz has got big boobs to back up her hips.

Mercy, Ebube and Anita are sexier than her in my opinion.

If you don't like my opinion too bad: no amount of insult on Nigerians can change that.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 10:58am On Apr 26, 2013
@op,....define sexy?
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by RedLight1: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2013
have seen prettier
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by braxjay(m): 11:14am On Apr 26, 2013
with those yam legs and falling bre*st undecided undecided undecided? yeah rite tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by dailynigerian: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2013
Miss Dumas is really pretty and a very smart lady

3 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by djeezy(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2013
She's sexy.

4 Likes

Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 26, 2013
@question, my answer is no.

She's cute though but definately not the sexiest
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Abujafood: 11:20am On Apr 26, 2013
I think Funke Akindele is the sexiest! *Just Joking*

No further comment!
Re: Is Ghanaian Actress, Joselyn Dumas The Sexiest (nollywood + Gollywood) Actress? by Temismith(f): 11:21am On Apr 26, 2013
?. Settle ur fight with google.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tonto Dike Minister To Over 7,000 Youth At ECG Church In South Africa (photos) / Daniella Okeke Vacations In Dubai (Photos) / Fireworks At Davido's New House In Banana Island (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.