Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,890 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:03 AM

Ideas 4 Movies If Interested. - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ideas 4 Movies If Interested. (555 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ideas 4 Movies If Interested. by VivicaMadawa(f): 8:17pm On Apr 25, 2013
I can pitch a stories 4 movies dat can make a gr8 hit in d movie industries. Nd i av also written dem dwn nt as a script bt, as a novel interested pls let me knw thankx.
Re: Ideas 4 Movies If Interested. by VillageBoi(m): 2:04am On Apr 26, 2013
Eeerrrmmmmm considering your storytelling, that you sef questioned, sampled below... (From that ya thread) - https://www.nairaland.com/1162729/teacher-right-wrong

Vivica Madawa: A boy told his friend abt hw his teacher defined sex. Teacher said:When i was a kid pussy meant cat,sex meant gender,dick was a name,nd bang was a sound,screw was a mechanic tool,climax simply reffered to an end,rod was jst an iron.Then d boy told his frnd that when he had sex he discovered dat d definition d teacher made,was different frm wat he experienced. So was his teacher lyin or sayin d truth abt sex?

... Make you no blame people if they waka-pass! wink
Re: Ideas 4 Movies If Interested. by Originalsly: 8:50am On Apr 28, 2013
VillageBoi: Eeerrrmmmmm considering your storytelling, that you sef questioned, sampled below... (From that ya thread) - https://www.nairaland.com/1162729/teacher-right-wrong

... Make you no blame people if they waka-pass! wink
Lmao...Villageboi ..you wicked to post that link!
Re: Ideas 4 Movies If Interested. by VillageBoi(m): 9:30am On Apr 28, 2013
Originalsly: Lmao...Villageboi ..you wicked to post that link!

Teehee, na useful thing in filmmaking to do 'research'... grin

(1) (Reply)

Queen Nwokoye Leads 4 Women On A Quest For Power That Could Destroy Their World / Downton Abbey Fan Thread / Movie Equipment Rentals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.