Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,636 members, 7,801,835 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:22 AM

Nairalanders Please Help Me Review My New Forums - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Nairalanders Please Help Me Review My New Forums (521 Views)

7 Ways To Drive Traffic From Forums To Your Blog / Submitting Your Site To Search Directories, Forums And Special Sites / What Are The Best Nigerian Forums? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Please Help Me Review My New Forums by donsparky(m): 8:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
I just created a forum and i am almost rounding up but before i conclude it need you guys to help me review it [url=naijamob4rums.boards.net]Naijamob4rums[/url]
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Review My New Forums by Nobody: 9:45pm On Apr 25, 2013
my brother, you have done a great job and i love it. I just visited your forum and it was wow! the only thing am not too please wit is just you color. Why don't you change the green collor to somethin like light or white so that visitors will be able to navigate easily.
Re: Nairalanders Please Help Me Review My New Forums by donsparky(m): 12:53am On Apr 26, 2013
Yomii: my brother, you have done a great job and i love it. I just visited your forum and it was wow! the only thing am not too please wit is just you color. Why don't you change the green collor to somethin like light or white so that visitors will be able to navigate easily.
Thanks. Pls did u mean the background color

(1) (Reply)

You Can Build A Multi-million Dollar Internet Company In Nigeria / Did Facebook Just Crash? / Please Who Knows The Hosting Company 9jahoster.com Is Using

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.