Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,177 members, 7,780,236 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:13 AM

Quick Advice Is Needed On This Move - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Quick Advice Is Needed On This Move (532 Views)

Career Guide(pls Your Advice Is Highly Needed! / Where Have I Gotten It Wrong?pls An Advice Is Needed. / Ajanlekoko, Jarus, Other 'elders' In The House, Please Your Advice Is Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Quick Advice Is Needed On This Move by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hello guys.I currently work as a sysadmin for a small consulting firm that primarily handles a complete section of a telco business.I manage one of the application software and i am the only trained person for this role in d company.The company currently has a contract for two years which is renewable .I am a permanent staff with them. But i got a juicy offer to another IT firm that Nlng contracted large part of thier IT stuffs to.is a contract role that is renewable everywhere and is currently running for two years.My contract renew is dependent on Nlng renewing the contract.Can someone advice me if this move is a good one? also,the job is in Bonny island.whats like living in Bonny island? cost of living and the likes.
Re: Quick Advice Is Needed On This Move by Barywhyte(m): 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
goodsegs: Hello guys.I currently work as a sysadmin for a small consulting firm that primarily handles a complete section of a telco business.I manage one of the application software and i am the only trained person for this role in d company.The company currently has a contract for two years which is renewable .I am a permanent staff with them. But i got a juicy offer to another IT firm that Nlng contracted large part of thier IT stuffs to.is a contract role that is renewable everywhere and is currently running for two years.My contract renew is dependent on Nlng renewing the contract.Can someone advice me if this move is a good one? also,the job is in Bonny island.whats like living in Bonny island? cost of living and the likes.

hi goodsegs, wondering if you still work as sysadmin. want to ask you a question. plz try and get back anytime you are back on nl

(1) (Reply)

Press Release / FBN Is Recruiting. Pass Inyerview @ Ease. / Where Are You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.