Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,566 members, 7,809,066 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:09 PM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98481 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
Edoboy1: I believe everything you have said and stated. Am a christian and I believe in God, but if there is good,there must also be evil. But please stop making too much fuse about being a Yoruba thing. Juju or magic is not just a yoruba thing but an African belief,even in Europe. Those names you have mentioned also exist in other tribes with different names. All the same, thanks I have learn a thing or two.

OP didnt state money ritual to be a 'yoruba thing' he only explained money ritual from the Yoruba perspective.

BTW, I am a 'theist' myself and i choose to remain so simply because I believe in the principle of 'balance' (For every Good, there must be a corresponding evil)

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
This is a masterpiece! Pls front page without much ado.

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by alaoeri: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op thanks for the eye opening write up, i just laugh at some ppl ignorance regarding this issue, i have personally witness 2 or more incidence of money ritual just that the ppl involved their end is always bad. Take a trip to oke ogun area of oyo - state or go to Niger state & meet the confirmed tapas they 'll tell u more regarding this issue. That reminds me of a man when i was serving in oyo town, the man is rich bt 'll always eat dry faeces (human shit) the more he eat the more the money comes in & if he stop eating the shit he won't stand the repercussion. For those asking where the money 'll come from should just take a trip to the places i mentioned

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by crackhaus: 12:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
For all that is said, for all that is to be proven, for all that stands true, just and spiritual..it will come to be as all have always been since the beginning of time: Deities, spirits, rituals, the super-natural, humans, gods and alternate planes of existence must be known to be whether in belief or in dis-belief because there must be equilibrium. Whomever has felt alive must also experience death, Whomever has seen must also believe in the unseen, Whomever believes in luck must also see to it that luck is a meta-physical force controlled by those who wield it both positively or negatively.
Spirituality isn't a science, it's the system in which all other things seen function. Anyone who believes in the existence of a God capable of miracles must also believe there is a god(or gods) capable of magic...(and oh for the record, any ritual, incantation or blood payment capable of creating wealth is magic, maybe that's not the word but it still alludes to the creation of something out of a 'VISIBLE' nothing and that is the definition of magic...Religion calls it Miracle for effect)

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
For a fact, I subscribe to all the OP said. Everything mentioned in the write-up are very real.

I'm from a family charged with the worship of Obatala so I'm quite aware of these things and more due to my accessibility to information.

For years I have seriously wooed the tot of joining the ifa belief system/temple but there's this guilt, fear and hesitation that grips me and i know it is as a result of having been seriously brought up/groomed in Christianity which ive dropped for years now and picked up the Deism system.

DO NOT for any reason engage in MR, it serves it purpose for a while then the time will always come for you to serve your purpose. For any doubting individual, take the time to visit a true babalawo or onisegun the ask for minor oshole, minor is the keyword here then use it the observe differences in your finances. At least to the rationals/logicals you people believe in experimenting?

My 2 cents.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Ramtzy: 12:40pm On Apr 27, 2013
To truely understand the concept of money ritual and other magical power, one must first have an in-dept knowledge about the Alijannus (the Jinn); don't know the english equivalent name.

Am pretty sure this your metaphysics will not sound/look new to the knowledgeable Muslims because knowledge about Alijannu(Jinn)& their activities are well detailed in the Quran & Hadith

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
As far as am concerned, the OP is blurting out unprovables. More importantly, he diverts from the subject matter with his use of yoruba words, when he could easily use English to make himself clearer. You know, the very same way Patrick Obiaghon (don't know his full names) digresses from important matter with his use of fabulous English words.

I'm an atheist. But I believe there's some truth, however little, in the paranormal events we hear or are witness to in Yorubaland. Whatever these truths are, they are yet to be fully explained. Though many a bogus author, the OP inclusive, may come with incomplete theories that say nothing concrete, my belief is that these events can and will be scientifically explained someday.

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
9jacrip: For a fact, I subscribe to all the OP said. Everything mentioned in the write-up are very real.

I'm from a family charged with the worship of Obatala so I'm quite aware of these things and more due to my accessibility to information.

For years I have seriously wooed the tot of joining the ifa belief system/temple but there's this guilt, fear and hesitation that grips me and i know it is as a result of having been seriously brought up/groomed in Christianity which ive dropped for years now and picked up the Deism system.

DO NOT for any reason engage in MR, it serves it purpose for a while then the time will always come for you to serve your purpose. For any doubting individual, take the time to visit a true babalawo or onisegun the ask for minor oshole, minor is the keyword here then use it the observe differences in your finances. At least to the rationals/logicals you people believe in experimenting?

My 2 cents.

Am trying to put together a scientific investigation on some of these topics. Would you be willing to be questioned?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 12:43pm On Apr 27, 2013
Ramtzy: To truely understand the concept of money ritual and other magical power, one must first have an in-dept knowledge about the Alijannus (the Jinn); don't know the english equivalent name.

Am pretty sure this your metaphysics will not sound/look new to the knowledgeable Muslims because knowledge about Alijannu(Jinn)& their activities are well detailed in the Quran & Hadith

^^^^Ive read them. IT is very flawed and not at all professionally explained in the Quraan & especially the Hadith.

The only thing he got right was that there are good aswell as bad Jinn. but this is a minor issue. Jinn is what Arabs call Spirits. I know of a custom where the appeasement of Jinn in Southern Arabia was done by scattering Flour and dates as sacrifice and sometimes sheep as well.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Ramtzy: 12:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

^^^^Ive read them. IT is very flawed and not at all professionally explained in the Quraan & especially the Hadith.

The only thing he got right was that there are good aswell as bad Jinn. but this is a minor issue. Jinn is what Arabs call Spirits. I know of a custom where the appeasement of Jinn in Southern Arabia was done by scattering Flour and dates as sacrifice and sometimes sheep as well.

Tell me what is flaw about it.. is it the explanation of what they are made of, their existence in this world or where they live or what they eat or how powerful they are ?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Another inherent problem about all types of Osholẹ is the fact that those whom it had worked for can't come out to attest to it just like those who have attempted it and didn't work. You see. This will bring us to the issue of understands that if it works

Why?

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ojoawo(m): 1:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
OP, that was fabulous......

But that still aint gon change my mind to go for the MR......... Who knows when he's gon die anyway

Another thin @OP, what's your take on the miraculous money of some known cults like the ogbonis, freemasons and the likes?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by samilo88(m): 1:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
@OP is this a comprehension passage in the ongoing JAMB exam??

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by collins123(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
ooman: As an atheist, I of course disagree with the existence of spirits whatsoever.

But as a yoruba person, I love and want to learn more about Ifa and other Yoruba Gods. I must confess that I know more about the Jewish monster called yaweh and the Arabic vampire called allah.

I disagree with the veracity of money ritual because it cannot be shown to logically be true without belief in some spirit system

It involves frauds/death of one person for wealth of another, I know Eledumare to be a good God, He will not allow that.

Irumoles cannot be proven to exist.

Therefore, there is nothing like money rituals, only hard work pays.

You just spewed trash. There are no gods? Listen, the fact that GOD can not be easily proven does not mean spirits can't be proven.

Allow me, and I will give u a personal sample of the diety known as esu

Where do you live currently?

What is the name of your parents (mom and dad)

Try me and you will change your atheism.

6 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
There is nothing like Money Ritual. Africa would have been the hurb of billionaires and not USA. The question is, which billionaire made cash via Money Ritual ? The answer is none! Therefore, money ritual, like religion exist only in the minds of the very gullible and the ignorant. ANYONE who believes that money ritual exist, needs EDUCATION on the Art of Money Making, Money Management, and The Science of Expense. There are no other ways to wealth than Transactional, Precautionary and Speculative Money Management methodologies. Money Ritual is myth from the pit of Hell!

5 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by MissOpe(f): 1:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Money Ritual. Africa would have been the hurb of billionaires and not USA. The question is, which billionaire made cash via Money Ritual ? The answer is none! Therefore, money ritual, like religion exist only in the minds of the very gullible and the ignorant. ANYONE who believes that money ritual exist, needs EDUCATION on the Art of Money Making, Money Management, and The Science of Expense. There are no other ways to wealth than Transactional, Precautionary and Speculative Money Management methodologies. Money Ritual is myth from the pit of Hell!

So u think people who supposedly do MR actually hunt for the body parts of other fellow beings just for pleasure or what pls be explicit mr billionaire

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by collins123(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: There is nothing like Money Ritual. Africa would have been the hurb of billionaires and not USA. The question is, which billionaire made cash via Money Ritual ? The answer is none! Therefore, money ritual, like religion exist only in the minds of the very gullible and the ignorant. ANYONE who believes that money ritual exist, needs EDUCATION on the Art of Money Making, Money Management, and The Science of Expense. There are no other ways to wealth than Transactional, Precautionary and Speculative Money Management methodologies. Money Ritual is myth from the pit of Hell!

And you too. Hypocritical trashy, rumour mongering, slave at 40. Your giberrish amazes me.

Let sleeping dogs lie.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]HOW COME ALL THE NATIVE DOCTORS DOING MONEY RITUALS ARE POOR AND WRETCHED AND GOAT SMELLING IDOL WORSHIPERS? [/size]
can't you read? The ritualist know the repercussion, so they don't do it for themselves.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Odunharry(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
ifyalways:
Have you met one yourself or speaking from "Nollywood" experience , grandpa?
lols
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2013
Miss Ope:

So u think people who supposedly do MR actually hunt for the body parts of other fellow beings just for pleasure or what pls be explicit mr billionaire
The native doctors scam ignorant people into believing it and also make money from the sales of body parts. The moment the populace is educated against these ignorance, then the scam will be revealed and the killings will stop!

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by emisun(m): 1:37pm On Apr 27, 2013

it's quite unfortunate that the OP has decided to channel his curiosity in the wrong path.a part of irrationality and inconsistency. Saying things like "money missing and auditors wouldn't know how it got missing" is to say the least,unacceptable.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
collins123:

And you too. Hypocritical trashy, rumour mongering, slave at 40. Your giberrish amazes me.

Let sleeping dogs lie.
You are calling me names for no reason. Is there something ethically wrong with your precursory background ?

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
emisun:

it's quite unfortunate that the OP has decided to channel his curiosity in the wrong path.a part of irrationality and inconsistency. Saying things like "money missing and auditors wouldn't know how it got missing" is to say the least,unacceptable.
Irrespective of the shallow knowledge of the OP within and without the periphery of mysticism and esoteric lore of magic as pertains Success, Money and Currency, it is our duty as the educable species of humans to be Liahona of the ignorant ones on the myth surrounding these quick bucks syndrome and save our society from the evil that men do for the love of money. Money Ritual is a lie from the Pit of Hell!

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by collins123(m): 1:49pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: You are calling me names for no reason. Is there something ethically wrong with your precursory background ?
No.

Did it hit home? Change ur wáys.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
collins123:
No.

Did it hit home? Change ur wáys.
I didnt even recognize the fact that I was being stalked. I hardly notice your monika! Pays to be a celebrity!

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Odunharry(m): 1:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
Miss Ope:

me too i tire 4 am...billionaire u r funny..
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
Odunharry: me too i tire 4 am...billionaire u r funny..
I addressed that issue in a follow-by respondent. You could review it and ask though provoking questions too. Its time people get educated on the scam so the killings can stop.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Odunharry(m): 1:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: The native doctors scam ignorant people into believing it and also make money from the sales of body parts. The moment the populace is educated against these ignorance, then the scam will be revealed and the killings will stop!
maybe u didnt read all what the op said,let me ask you aside use of body part in making money,what other means did the op mention?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 1:59pm On Apr 27, 2013
Odunharry:
maybe u didnt read all what the op said,let me ask you aside use of body part in making money,what other means did the op mention?
Give me 2 minutes, am in the gents.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by dewaskillz: 2:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bravoooo!wat a nice thread but honestly my curiousity wasn't killed at all.how does d mutilated part of dis humans get to mak dis pple rich.I tink d yorubas hav anoda perspective on d word 'money ritual*

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
dewaskillz: Bravoooo!wat a nice thread but honestly my curiousity wasn't killed at all.how does d mutilated part of dis humans get to mak dis pple rich.I tink d yorubas hav anoda perspective on d word 'money ritual*
I guess so too. But doesnt make it true except those who give life to falsehood and make it legendary. Money Ritual fable acquired a life of its own because the people constantly-ignorantly feed it with baseless life and it propagates to a point that it seems true. But the fact is, there is no single person who can totally attest to the potency, in most cases people believe their ritual concoction and incantation is their source of wealth cos they are unconscious of the very dynamics of life and existence as posited in the elemental laws of nature.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 27, 2013

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Zimbabwean Prostitute Brings Juju Python To Court (Photo) / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.