Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:02 PM

The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual (98393 Views)

Lover Plans To Use Girl, 17, For Money Ritual / 'Alfa duped female Doctor In Search Of Pregnancy and Money Ritual’ (Pictured) / Residents Nab Man For Alleged Money Ritual (PICTURE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 3:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
Money Rituals DO NOT exist, but is alive in the minds of those who feed it with emotions. Just like witches and wizards, Money Ritual is a figment of believers imagination!

4 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by jamace(m): 3:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
OP, thanks a million for making my weekend a wow! I was so engrossed in the topic that I almost went into a trance/vision. My whole being was in absolute silence as I read through your write-up. Thumps up for you, man. cool cool

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by temi4fash(m): 3:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
nanizle:

Are you saying you had a one night spritual attack via dreamland which triggered a prolonged sickness and deliverance at MFM and CAC healed you??

Are you saying medicine did not help you?

First of all who is that wicked person that spiritually dealt with you for three months? Tell me his/her name make I fire am with fasting and prayer! cheesy

There is nothing like spiritual attack. You were sick and you got better full stop.
I hope you don't become like these parents:
2nd Child Dies After Parents Pick Prayer Over Medicine: http://www.newser.com/story/166708/2nd-child-dies-after-parents-pick-prayer-over-medicine.html

http://news.yahoo.com/2nd-child-pa-couple-dies-only-praying-111713837.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1353071/Christian-parents-shunned-medicine-prayer-son-died-spared-prison.html

Its take a spiritual Man no know Spiritual Things...

I just pray u will not see trouble dat will surpass u ...
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by obembe1(m): 3:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
Lovely write up...Proud to be Yoruba
Osè. Like the way you explain the Irumoles,ori,eleda and olodumare.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by maninmood(m): 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire, good write-up there. You sound very well an educated person; it is quite intriguing why other so-called enlightened graduates still indulge in this fallacy. Quite a number of people are so narrow-minded that they fail to accept the fact that physical realm does not go correspondingly with the contrary. To the naive, be continuously spoon-fed lies and keep living in completeness of idiocy.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by balium(m): 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
the op made mention of[i] ori[/i] which is quite similar to what i belief in. Everything all sums up to one word which is 'destiny'. As a muslim, i believe in destiny and i believe whatever we are to become has been scripted by God before we were born. If you are destined to be rich, there's no evil force that can prevent you from becoming rich.

No matter how hardworking and consciously you think you make your decisions, the truth is that everything has been planned before you were born and you are only fulfilling a script. The grass doesn't strive to be green, the sky doesnt go to school to be blue, it is what they have been destined to become whether they strive hard or not. All humans have their destiny and we will eventually fulfill it consciously or subconsciously.

Money ritual is one of the many evil doings of the jinns. They are unseen to man and they also possess powers which humans do not possess e.g telepathy. They have the ability to harm and cause evil to man. Some of them seek to be worshiped and praised in return for some good to man, but in the end, man is sure to lose as they cause more harm than they give. I personally think idol worshiping started from our forefathers who worshiped[i] jinns[/i].

3 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 4:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
obo_man: @ OP.... I do appreciate your effort in taking the time to explain these terminologies but you did nothing extraordinary beyond that...

Firstly, money ritual ( ogun owo) is barbaric, evil and doesn't work........... It is fake and it is only practised by primitive minds and cultures.....

How can I take a body part to a witch-doctor and expect to be rich? It is nonsensical and incomprehensible.......

For you to claim it works, you have to prove it like Isaac Newton proved gravity exist.... It is very likely that people that money ritual worked for were just lucky ( coincidence)......

Secondly, Good fortune is an everyday occurrence to almost anybody on this planet.... Why should the accolade of an everyday phenomenal go to a witch-doctor? This reasoning therefore means that money ritual doesn't work.....

It's like an Onishegun (witch-doctor) claiming he can make rain to fall, in a region that experiences 10 months of rainfall annually, and people take him serious. Why can't these stupi.d people that take him seriously take him to Sahara desert or even southern California ( an obscure corner in the Californian desert where it hadn't rain for 30 years) to verify the witch-doctor's claims?

Thirdly, for you to prove anything works, it has to work in every condition and under every circumstance. This is because witch-doctors will simply blame the juju not working on certain circumstances. E.g, the juju didn't work because you came in contact with a woman, it rained on it, you stepped on a dying pigeon, etc.....

If it worked ( by coincidence or sheer luck), they claim the glory..... This implies that they are always in the winning position....

@ ghostofsparta, I would really appreciate if you can use your expression in the right way... One way is you encouraging our youths to embark on creative thinking. We need to produce our own Michael Faradays, Isaac Newtons and Louis Pasteurs.

Making them believe Juju works is primitive. It didn't find us cure for Malaria, it didn't find us vaccines for Polio, yet we still believe in it?? Absolutely idiotic.. I do hang on to my culture for ceremonial and heritage reasons but nothing more..

One would think that after this long quote message/quote one would be able to gather enough sense, unfortunately all I see is Nonsense,

obo_man:

Juju did/didn't invent the x-ray technology that is used to diagnose your kidney function?

When it's time do vaccinate your newborn, would you take them to MFN?

When your wife is about to deliver and has complications, would you take her to MFN?

Did you forget that you do have immune systems that fight off infections?

You might have been diagnosed wrongly.......

Ijogz, have you gathered your evidence on MFN healing rate? How many rightly diagnosed sick people come back healed?

Haven't you reasoned it out that it's likely that only the very few people that are healed ( maybe due to their body naturally fighting the infection), are the ones that share their testimonies?

Equipment used to check your BP, is it your pastor that invented it?

@Ijogz... My point is dis.... Just because there are human error in science and technology, it isn't still enough to put it to one side and uphold the supernatural....

When my grandparents and urs lived at the height of supernatural beliefs, infant mortality was almost 80%. My maternal grandmother had 9 kids, 8 died.

Now, thanks to enlightenment, your wife and my wife will go to the labour room with almost 90% safe delivery rate...

I do believe in God, but I think as a people, we rely too much on him.

We should use our brains more and solve our problems with our hands, just like what the Oyinbos are currently doing so that we dont lag behind.

The proofs that back up the supernatural is very scant, and mostly witnesses' accounts. @ Ijogz, there is no way I can verify your story and simply have to believe. Why would I believe something purely non-evidential?

Would you also believe me if I said my Aunt flew yesterday on a broom stick?

obo_man:

Juju did/didn't invent the x-ray technology that is used to diagnose your kidney function?

When your wife is about to deliver and has complications, would you take her to MFN?

Ijogz, have you gathered your evidence on MFN healing rate? How many rightly diagnosed sick people come back healed?

Haven't you reasoned it out that it's likely that only the very few people that are healed ( maybe due to their body naturally fighting the infection), are the ones that share their testimonies?

@Ijogz... My point is dis.... Just because there are human error in science and technology, it isn't still enough to put it to one side and uphold the supernatural....

When my grandparents and urs lived at the height of supernatural beliefs, infant mortality was almost 80%. My maternal grandmother had 9 kids, 8 died.

Now, thanks to enlightenment, your wife and my wife will go to the labour room with almost 90% safe delivery rate...

We should use our brains more and solve our problems with our hands, just like what the Oyinbos are currently doing so that we dont lag behind.

The proofs that back up the supernatural is very scant, and mostly witnesses' accounts. @ Ijogz, there is no way I can verify your story and simply have to believe. Why would I believe something purely non-evidential?

obo_man:

No 1. Why are you using "MFN" instead of "MFM" I guess you are scared to blaspheme.. You clearly know the consequences of blasphemy and I like that about you.

Well I use to be like you, and like my bro on top mentioned, "I pray you don't face spiritual challenges that would require you going from pillar to post for solution.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
balium:
Money ritual is one of the many evil doings of the jinns. They are unseen to man and they also possess powers which humans do not possess e.g telepathy. They have the ability to harm and cause evil to man. Some of them seek to be worshiped and praised in return for some good to man, but in the end, man is sure to lose as they cause more harm than they give. I personally think idol worshiping started from our forefathers who worshiped[i] jinns[/i].

keep your sikck thought to yourself. You dont know anything about Idol Worshipping. It is not the Idol that is worshipped, but what it represents.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by balium(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
off course, they represent the jinns
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:13pm On Apr 27, 2013
balium: off course, they represent the jinns

they represent Gods or Jinns. depends on the Idol.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
temi4fash:

Its take a spiritual Man no know Spiritual Things...

I just pray u will not see trouble dat will surpass u ...

Humans have always come across big troubles throughout their existence..... What is remarkable is that we always come together to solve it, using our might and brain that God has given us.....

Things we don't understand, we term them spiritual, and that is our problems as Africans...... Because we term them spiritual, we offer little commitment to solve them......

Before Oyinbo came, we saw sickness and diseases ( caused by bacteria and germs as spiritual)..... Yes/no? As we speak, scientists are working on Cancer and HIV treatments....

Before Oyinbos came, we thought God was in the skies and the moon is sacred ( also spiritual)..... Now man has landed on the moon....

We are just a bunch of fearful people that are less willing to take risk...... Tell my people not to enter a forest for fear of demons and they obey...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If by coincidence I enter the forest and get sick, they will say the gods are punishing me for my disobedience .... grin grin grin

Who among them would think...... Hang on, was Obo_man sick b4 entering the forest? Was obo_man bitten by an insect? etc....

Most of us are not critical thinkers... We effortlessly want to term everything spiritual...

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by balium(m): 4:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

they represent Gods or Jinns. depends on the Idol.

so how many gods/jinns are there ?

the gods/jinns you worship, were do you think they come from ?

did the gods/jinns create the universe and humans?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by gabinogem(m): 4:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Man know thyself. You shall see that you possess powers greater than your wildest imagination... The greatest enlightenment of man comes from within.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by funshint(m): 4:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Money Rituals DO NOT exist, but is alive in the minds of those who feed it with emotions. Just like witches and wizards, Money Ritual is a figment of believers imagination!
I used 2 accord U̶̲̥̅̊ a lot of respect but I can now see U̶̲̥̅̊'re so DUMB. U̶̲̥̅̊ havn't taken time to read d OP's post b4 even commenting. Be patient and read d post; I bet U̶̲̥̅̊'ll wish U̶̲̥̅̊ can erase all d lazy responses U̶̲̥̅̊'ve written so far. The OP is no way encouraging MR he's only giving an indepth explanation of d concept. Infact any1 dat carefully reads d post will be discouraged 4rm MR. The write-up is a great eye opener; a masterpiece dat deserves an award.
@OP U̶̲̥̅̊'ve beautifully answered all my questions as regards MR. Kudos!

7 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by balium(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
gabinogem: Man know thyself. You shall see that you possess powers greater than your wildest imagination... The greatest enlightenment of man comes from within.

so how can man set to tap into these powers you talk about ?
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by PAGAN9JA(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
balium:

so how many gods/jinns are there ?

the gods/jinns you worship, were do you think they come from ?

did the gods/jinns create the universe and humans?

There are countless Gods/Spiritual Forces. However we humans , tend to worship only those Gods that affect us or we know about, as passed down by our ancestors or through experience. such as the Creator, Destroyer/War, Fertility, etc., Gods.

The Gods/Jinns didnt come from anywhere. They are just there. They exist in non-existence, i.e., in a parallel to the material dimension.

not all Gods. The Origin/Creator God gave the driving force to create the Universe, other Gods, humans, etc. But This Creator Forces role is only limited to creation. We humans usually consider this Creator Force/Creator God as Supreme, because it is the Origin and the Beginning, without which there can be nothing.

Also the Creator does not physically create everything with his hands or whatever. It is a Spiritual Force, i.e., it cause Creation to occur. THe Creator Force is therefore a very powerful force (a God), that is present in anything tht involves creation. Lets say, even you creating a toy requires the Creator Force in you to do so.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ManOfThePeople(m): 4:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
interesting
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lastpage: 4:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
collins123:

You just spewed trash. There are no gods? Listen, the fact that GOD can not be easily proven does not mean spirits can't be proven.

Allow me, and I will give u a personal sample of the diety known as esu

Where do you live currently?

What is the name of your parents (mom and dad)

Try me and you will change your atheism.

Esu maa'semi! Omo elomi ni'ose!! shocked shocked shocked

I plead on his behalf.

Omo'de oo'mogun, on'pe lee'fo.
wink wink

Lastpage!

BTW: The use of "Yoruba phrases/words" by the OP, is NOT intended to befudge those who dont understand what they stand for (i understand their frustrations inthis regard)
Could be that there are certain Yoruba words you cannot find an "English Equivalent" for.....
..afetrall, it is not every "English word" we have a "Yoruba Equivalent" for.
What is "Email, Internet, Software, just to mention a few, .... in Yoruba? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nasilas(m): 5:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
The truth is Money Ritual is real..but indulging in it won't give you the level of wealth of Dangote and co. But you will live comfortable for a specified period of time before you experience it's repercussion.

But obviously, neither Science nor Religion can satisfy man's quest of the 'unknown'.

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Evestar200(f): 5:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
splashbaby: Nice article...but wetin I find come here self?
how to make money

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by ghostofsparta(m): 5:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Billyonaire: Is Everyone Yoruba now ? If there is no English words for those, then its purely a Yoruba myth and universally mistrustful.

Give me the English translation of the Yoruba words: Ajanoku, Ahonomaja, Ologini, Óbe. I'm very sorry to say but your intelligence makes you sound so stupid. Thinking everything can be rationalised, and also translatable to English language. There are some things that are only exclusive to a specific tribe or culture. It's like asking what's th Yoruba word for a cougar or Lynx or a kangaroo.

10 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by olu4life(m): 5:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
@OP,this is a great piece. As long as the post was, i took my time to digest it. Its so so revealing and educating. Do some of us think that our actors as so dumb to cast movies on MR? Lemme tell u, they know whats up and thats why they are showing it to us. Though they exaggerate but we still get the point they are making. As for those who still dont believe, i pray u dont have a problem that will make u visit ori-oke. Kappish
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by lepasharon(f): 5:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
damn what a thread!

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by olu4life(m): 5:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta:

Give me the English translation of the Yoruba words: Ajanoku, Ahonomaja, Ologini, Óbe. I'm very sorry to say but your intelligence makes you sound so stupid. Thinking everything can be rationalised, and also translatable to English language. There are some things that are only exclusive to a specific tribe or culture. It's like asking what's th Yoruba word for a cougar or Lynx or a kangaroo.

Bros abeg jus free the guy. He's not willing to learn. Let him continue believing in his 4D spirit world. I pray he doesnt get trapped in it.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
Orikinla: [size=18pt]HOW COME ALL THE NATIVE DOCTORS DOING MONEY RITUALS ARE POOR AND WRETCHED AND GOAT SMELLING IDOL WORSHIPERS? [/size]
in Igboland, Ugwu dibia bu nkirika ogodo ya.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
nasilas: The truth is Money Ritual is real..but indulging in it won't give you the level of wealth of Dangote and co. But you will live comfortable for a specified period of time before you experience it's repercussion.

But obviously, neither Science nor Religion can satisfy man's quest of the 'unknown'.
So u bliv Dangote and co are free of such powers? Make i hear
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta:

The ignorants always respond to issues with emotions and personal attacks devoid of factual and empirical proofs. You can ONLY prove this issue by stating that you have been in ritualistic Money Rituals and not brandishing the entire Yoruba enclave as Money Rituals and related issues savvy. Fleece your emotional rage and wrecks and use your brain and not emotions when it comes to issues of this nature.

1 Like

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by funshint(m): 6:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sentiments apart dis is d best thread I've read so far on NL dis year!

2 Likes

Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by Nobody: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
funshint:
I used 2 accord U̶̲̥̅̊ a lot of respect but I can now see U̶̲̥̅̊'re so DUMB. U̶̲̥̅̊ havn't taken time to read d OP's post b4 even commenting. Be patient and read d post; I bet U̶̲̥̅̊'ll wish U̶̲̥̅̊ can erase all d lazy responses U̶̲̥̅̊'ve written so far. The OP is no way encouraging MR he's only giving an indepth explanation of d concept. Infact any1 dat carefully reads d post will be discouraged 4rm MR. The write-up is a great eye opener; a masterpiece dat deserves an award.
@OP U̶̲̥̅̊'ve beautifully answered all my questions as regards MR. Kudos!
I am sad to note that you have been stalling me. I actually do not welcome such, I am okay with the friends I do have within my cycle and will welcome no one incapable of understanding the concept and principle of Freedom of Speech and of Expression and of individualistic thoughts and more and more!
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nasilas(m): 6:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
ngozievergreen:
So u bliv Dangote and co are free of such powers? Make i hear
Dangote's level of wealth has grown beyond what one can acquire through Money rituals. No I won't argue for or against Dangote's use of Black magic powers.
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by nasilas(m): 6:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
[size=14pt]Basically, our physical world and spiritual world are never 2 parrallel lines.. They are both being utilized in providing solutions to most of man's problem both in acient times, recent times and in the future. The manifestation of this can be observed around you.[/size]
Re: The Unvarnished Truth About Money Ritual by OCTAVO: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
ghostofsparta:
Aboru abo Si se
Awo!!! We can benefit from each other cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Deborah Samuel: Aftermath Of The Sokoto Student's Lynching (Graphic Photo) / Sex With Dog: Kemi Olunloyo Exposes The Reason Behind It / Why I Slept With My Friend’s Teenage Daughter – UNILAG Lecturer. Picture.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 87
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.