Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,868 members, 7,806,468 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:56 PM

Zambia Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Zambia Visa (2170 Views)

Travel Alert - New Measures For Ebola In Zambia / Zambia Is Not A VISA Free / Zambia Excludes Nigeria From Visa Free Countries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Zambia Visa by omobaba101(m): 11:49pm On Apr 25, 2013
Does anyone know the current method of processing the Zambian Visa?
Re: Zambia Visa by omobaba101(m): 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
Someone helping with info?, before sending me to do a search, I already did that, but got nothing serious, if you have travelled to Zambia recently, I just want to know if the procedure has changed from 2 years ago that I went
Re: Zambia Visa by Cry4Justice: 10:30am On Sep 08, 2015
I need this info too
Re: Zambia Visa by cutieme(m): 11:45am On Sep 08, 2015
omobaba101:
Someone helping with info?, before sending me to do a search, I already did that, but got nothing serious, if you have travelled to Zambia recently, I just want to know if the procedure has changed from 2 years ago that I went
what was the process or procedure u took when u went there last
Re: Zambia Visa by ooliver: 3:07pm On Sep 08, 2015
Hi Guys...i hope this is useful.....the embassy is located in Abuja not too far from the American embassy ...That is the only place you can get a visa...fees are 50 usd for single and 80 usd for multiple(pls note that they only collect the year 2013 notes and above)...admin fees are 3,000 naira only..

You can download the form online...depending on your reasons for travelling...you need apersonal letter of introduction(written by you)..letter from your employer,letter of invitation from the business over there if you are going for a business trip...confirmed reservations(hotel and airline itinerary)...passport pictures also(white background)

I went for a business trip in April..so i'm sure some addtional documents would be required if you are going for a personal trip like bank statements etc
Re: Zambia Visa by USATrucks: 4:38pm On Sep 08, 2015
ooliver:

Hi Guys...i hope this is useful.....the embassy is located in Abuja not too far from the American embassy ...That is the only place you can get a visa...fees are 50 usd for single and 80 usd for multiple(pls note that they only collect the year 2013 notes and above)...admin fees are 3,000 naira only..

You can download the form online...depending on your reasons for travelling...you need apersonal letter of introduction(written by you)..letter from your employer,letter of invitation from the business over there if you are going for a business trip...confirmed reservations(hotel and airline itinerary)...passport pictures also(white background)

I went for a business trip in April..so i'm sure some addtional documents would be required if you are going for a personal trip like bank statements etc

How do you mean they only collect year 2013 notes and above?

Throw more light
Re: Zambia Visa by USATrucks: 9:00am On Sep 10, 2015
??
Re: Zambia Visa by ooliver: 2:30pm On Sep 11, 2015
They wont collect any dollar note printed before 2013.....

(1) (Reply)

Nigerians In Egypt (lets Talk) / A Nigerian Actually Went To Complete The Visa Form To Eritrea?? (photos) / Boldest Attempt To Enter The US Ilegally - Man Sewn Into Passenger Seat (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.