Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,237 members, 7,807,790 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:21 PM

Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2324 Views)

How Did You Meet The Person You Are Currently Dating? / I'm Currently Dating A Girl With 53 Boyfriends / Can You Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bigt2(m): 11:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
I saw this on fb, and i want to share it with Nlanders to give answers!!

Friends, Do you wish to marry the person you are currently dating?
(1) YES.
(2) NO.
(3) GODFORBID.
(4) TUFIAKWA.
(5) I DEY CRAZE...
(6) I FIT TRY SHA
(7) MAKE I THINK OF AM
(cool MAYBE
Your answer depends on the kind of relationship you have with the person and describe him or her in a sentence.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 5:52am On Apr 26, 2013
May be
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Lolaabokoku(f): 5:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Of course..
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:04am On Apr 26, 2013
Hell Yeah.

5 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bigt2(m): 7:08am On Apr 26, 2013
i dey craze
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by boofydon: 7:13am On Apr 26, 2013
abggi na long it be dat! me dey go find young virgin ! i don overchop dis one grin grin
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 7:49am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: Hell Yeah.

cheesy kiss

5 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 8:06am On Apr 26, 2013
boofydon: abggi na long it be dat! me dey go find young virgin ! i don overchop dis one grin grin
see ur coconut head...well sha na d gal i blame 4 giving u all the 'goods' without commitment
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 8:18am On Apr 26, 2013
Am currently dating two: rephrase ur question!

1 Like

Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by buklan4realyah(f): 8:38am On Apr 26, 2013
yes oooooooooooooooooooooooo. dats d man of my dream

even though, there is ups n down for now. i knw its for d glory of God.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Scarpon(m): 8:41am On Apr 26, 2013
godforbid
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by bigt2(m): 8:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Scarpon: godforbid
grin y nah?? smiley
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Enegod(m): 2:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
tufiakwa i dey mad!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by benswagtt(m): 3:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
Of course yes! Wit all ma muscle
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by tpia5: 3:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Good question.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by honeric01(m): 3:49pm On Apr 26, 2013
Absolutely!
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by mudistr(m): 3:51pm On Apr 26, 2013
NO
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 4:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Let me see
1. Mmmmm
2. Godforbid
3. No
4. I wldnt mind marrying young blood grin
5. My parents won't accept the idea of me marrying another woman wink lipsrsealed grin
6. Oh well
7. undecided
8. He doesn't send me any money anymore so I wld say... I dey craze angry
9. He is only good for show off, but he has the brain the size of a fish
10. Maybe...if he could just just improve in that particular area lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Lolaabokoku(f): 4:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
grin
mondi_cheeks: Let me see
1. Mmmmm
2. Godforbid
3. No
5. My parents won't accept the idea of me marrying another woman wink lipsrsealed grin
6. Oh well
7. undecided
10. Maybe...if he could just just improve in that particular area lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
grin
mondi_cheeks: Let me seelmao
1. Mmmmm
2. Godforbid
3. No
6. Oh well
7. undecided
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Godson201333(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
I am currently dating 4 so i dont know the person that is gonna win my heart
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by njaluv(f): 3:39am On Apr 27, 2013
No no undecided
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:14am On Apr 27, 2013
sexkillz: Hell Yeah.
This is negative + positive. Hell and yeah?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:17am On Apr 27, 2013
Joavid: see ur coconut head...well sha na d gal i blame 4 giving u all the 'goods' without commitment
What of if he commits first and later finds out the goods do overheating?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Nobody: 6:21am On Apr 27, 2013
Godson201333: I am currently dating 4 so i dont know the person that is gonna win my heart
Trust me! None of them will do, you have got to pull more babes in, then when the number reaches 93 babes, your heart will now be won.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by Popowaa: 7:51am On Apr 27, 2013
Lol
tpacalipse: What of if he commits first and later finds out the goods do overheating?
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by gothrones(m): 8:33am On Apr 27, 2013
Olorun maje. May the gods strike me dead if I do.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by honeric01(m): 9:08am On Apr 27, 2013
gothrones: Olorun maje. May the gods strike me dead if I do.

Is it not foolish to still be with that person?

4 Likes

Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by gothrones(m): 4:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
^
No it is not! It may seem so but it is not. We are both getting lots of benefits from the relationship. But marriage, no way.
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by WAM1(f): 4:42pm On Apr 27, 2013
gothrones: ^
No it is not! It may seem so but it is not. We are both getting lots of benefits from the relationship. But marriage, no way.

God help you if a baby comes out of your many benefits- then the gods would be striking you dead just as you have pronounced with your own mouth !
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by 190: 4:54pm On Apr 27, 2013
sadly shes not white but jamaican so maybe cheesy
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by boxer022(m): 6:56pm On Apr 27, 2013
Yes, Of Course
Re: Do You Wish To Marry The Person You Are Currently Dating? by jojoluv: 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
YES...OFCOURSE

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Fiancee's Ex-bf Is Disturbing Her / Brownish Discharge And Pregnancy / If You Found Out You Have Been Beeping Your Cousin!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.