Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,477 members, 7,781,391 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:43 PM

I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi (14106 Views)

Kwankwaso’s Aide, Others Defect To PDP / Pdp Is No Longer The Monster It Used To Be - Kwankwaso / Wike, Running-Mate, PDP Leaders Escape Death As Gunmen Storm Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 26, 2013
2015: I could be Kwankwaso’s running mate – Amaechi

Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum, Mr. Rotimi Amaechi, has said that he would be ready to be Governor Rabi’u Musa Kwankwaso’s running mate if he decides to run for president in 2015.

Amaechi, who said there was no misunderstanding between him and President Goodluck Jonathan, added that he could also be vice-president to Governor Sule Lamido of Jigawa state should he also want to contest

When asked what would be his reaction if he was not re-elected as chairman of the Governors’ Forum, Amaechi simply answered, “I would still be a member of the Governors Forum.”

Making the assertion yesterday in Kano during his visit to Governor Kwankwaso, the Rivers helmsman said: “I am in Kano for the purpose of this project; I am not aware that the president and I are quarrelling. I am not aware at all.”

He added: “You cannot judge a governor until you visit his state, saying you cannot say they were not working until you visit such a state. If I did not come here now, I could not have seen the laudable projects executed by Governor Kwankwaso’s administration. The governor invited me to see the project, lay the foundation stone and other projects Governor Kwankwaso has been executing.”

When asked if he would be a vice president to Kwankwaso or Lamido, Amaechi laughed and said, “That would be a good one.”

“My political future, Kano state governor and Jigawa state, I will be deputy to all of them, or are the three of us running?” he jokingly asked.

He said he was so impressed by the level of developmental projects being executed by Kwankwaso.

One the rehabilitation of the airport road in Kano, he said: “This is commendable, because he would not be the only person that would ply the road, the teeming masses of the state would use it. This is what they call the utilisation of people’s resources. This is the actual meaning of democracy dividends.”

Amaechi, however, disclosed that there would be an exchange of students between his state and Kano, whereby six students would be taken from Kano to Rivers for an education programme, and vice versa.

Earlier, Governor Kwankwaso had commended his Rivers counterpart for honouring his invitation, saying his government embarked on the projects to make life meaningful for the people.

He said gone were the days when the state treasury was being shared, pointing out that his government has, since inception, resolved to execute people-oriented projects as a means of getting a return for voting for him.

http://blueprintng.com/2013/04/2015-i-could-be-kwankwasos-running-mate-amaechi/

http://leadership.ng/nga/news/260413/2015-i%E2%80%99ll-be-glad-run-kwankwaso-amaechi
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by otokx(m): 7:45am On Apr 26, 2013
appears to have been quoted out of context by the media as usual.

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 26, 2013
otokx: appears to have been quoted out of context by the media as usual.

You are only half right, I think. Ever heard the saying: "many a truth is said in jest?"

3 Likes

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Rhino5dm: 7:56am On Apr 26, 2013
I thought some fools said he was in Abuja to beg Jonathan for forgiveness? Where are those lapdogs crew? Mr. Globe ?

Like I said on the other thread, Ameachi is not your local sissy politician that can be threaten easily, your best bet is to make peace with him.

Now who is winning?

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2013
Errm... Mr Rotimi! What's up with your city train ambition?

By the way, how come your name is ROTIMI! Are you a descendant of oduduwa? I could be wrong though.

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Dracula27: 7:59am On Apr 26, 2013
From the article Ameachi did not say anything about being running mate to anybody. This is a very misleading article.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by georjay(m): 8:13am On Apr 26, 2013
SMD
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by taharqa: 8:56am On Apr 26, 2013
otokx: appears to have been quoted out of context by the media as usual.
Isn't that Exactly d job of d 'Media' lately??

3 Likes

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 9:19am On Apr 26, 2013
Nigerian journalists are scum.

In the first paragraph, the writer describes Amaechi as Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum.

I thought Akpabio holds that position while Amaechi is the chairman of the Nigeria's Governors Forum??

3 Likes

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by gramci: 9:55am On Apr 26, 2013
OMO IBO: Nigerian journalists are scum.

In the first paragraph, the writer describes Amaechi as Chairman of the PDP Governors Forum.

I thought Akpabio holds that position while Amaechi is the chairman of the Nigeria's Governors Forum??

what do you expect from bluetooth media?

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by SincereBigot: 10:08am On Apr 26, 2013
thinking bout elections already.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by adebaxton(m): 10:11am On Apr 26, 2013
Race 2015 is getting interesting
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by dridowu: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2013
I just gbadun d guy Amaechi Rotimi

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:12am On Apr 26, 2013
What manner of journalism is this ? Is it the OP is daft or he is just mischievous ?

2 Likes

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by gerrardomendes(m): 10:12am On Apr 26, 2013
running mate. as in relay race?
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by ezedolar: 10:15am On Apr 26, 2013
Is that why he is figthing every body of late
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by adeokunade: 10:17am On Apr 26, 2013
All of them are pursuing personal interest, don't mind them, all I know is that we can only have one president come 2015
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:18am On Apr 26, 2013
amaechi, why you block employment for rivers state?
everything about you na indigene, you're no different from t.a. orji.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Amaechi abeg we Port Harcourt people no wan exchange 6 of our bright chaps with 6 bomb-laden almajiri nitwits...

Allow the sleeping dog...

6 Likes

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:22am On Apr 26, 2013
Like play like play the race for 2015 is getting more interesting

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:23am On Apr 26, 2013
Dracula27%:
From the article Ameachi did not say anything about being running mate to anybody. This is a very misleading article.
Amaechi said it diplomatically and the intelligent journalist interpreted it logically!

It is just you that is confused and that's exactly how Amaechi want you to feel...speculating!

3 Likes

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by HAH: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Sai Kwankwasiyya or Sai Buhari\Fashola

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:24am On Apr 26, 2013
Billyonaire: What manner of journalism is this ? Is it the OP is daft or he is just mischievous ?

I know this news makes for uncomfortable reading. But @OP does not give a rats ar*se tongue
Leave Amaechi's tongue-in-check remark aside for a minute, and consider the larger import of his visit to Kano.

It takes a certain level of profundity to understand the tea leaves Comrade; and my tuition services are billable. cheesy
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by 175(m): 10:27am On Apr 26, 2013
gramci:

what do you expect from bluetooth media?

bluetooth don get media house?
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by OkikiOluwa1(m): 10:30am On Apr 26, 2013
emmysenior: Errm... Mr Rotimi! What's up with your city train ambition?

By the way, how come your name is ROTIMI! Are you a descendant of oduduwa? I could be wrong though.
He's an 'Abiku' (Reincarnated Child). I think his mum, father or grandma is from Yorubaland. That's why he's bearing the name Rotimi which means Stay with me.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by slimfit1(m): 10:31am On Apr 26, 2013
This man is crazy sick mental check up man.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Morgan1092(m): 10:34am On Apr 26, 2013
D title of dis thread is total thrash.
D original title is i have no quarrel with jonathan-amaechi. http://mobile.punchng.com/output.php?link=http://www.punchng.com/news/i-have-no-quarrel-with-jonathan-amaechi/

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote
author=OMO IBO]Nigerian journalists are scum.

In the first paragraph, the writer describes Amaechi as Chairman of the
PDP Governors Forum.

I thought Akpabio holds that position while Amaechi is the chairman of
the Nigeria's Governors Forum??[/quote]
All of u, including the journalists are confused. But when these junk
journalists write rubbish about GEJ some of u lazy nairalanders beleive it. But now cos it is Amaechi u dont think they are reporting correctly.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by chima014(m): 10:49am On Apr 26, 2013
Only those who understand Nigeria politics, will know what Rotimi Amaechi is Aiming @ come 2015.
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by Nobody: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2013
[quote
author=HAH]Sai Kwankwasiyya or Sai Buhari\Fashola[/quote]
That is all u parasites know about electioneering. And when it doesn't work, u resort to killing. But u have failed in the past and will continue to fail. GEJ will still win again, no matter how u try to distract his govt

1 Like

Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by nkemKalu: 10:51am On Apr 26, 2013
BEGINING AND END OF ODEH JONATHAN.......SOUTH SOUTH VOTES TO BE DEVIDED AND APC TAKES THE REST......HAHAHAHAHAH
Re: I Could Be Kwankwaso’s Or Lamido Running-Mate – Amaechi by nkemKalu: 10:52am On Apr 26, 2013
PDP.....A HOUSE DIVIDED AGAINST ITSELF.......I DEY LAUGH

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Fight Against Insurgency Now Indirect Treasury Looting - Fayose Says / Dogara Threatens To Sue Premium Times / Lagos Buys 30 New Buses For Intra-City Transportation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.