Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,944 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i (1093 Views)

Send This To Your Ex And She May Actually Have A Rethink / Damn! I Just Saw My Ex, And The Guy Is Still Alive!!... / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by switex(f): 7:52am On Apr 26, 2013
I met this guy, during my service year, towards the end of my service year, he asked me out and I accepted, we started dating, and along de line I discover that whenever we are having our bath, if am about washing my private, he shifts far from me,at first I asked him and he said I always pour him water wen I knew his body was already dry, I took dat as an excuse, bt it continued.when I was sick he came around helped me wash my body bt never washed my pants, this continued even if am on my period and we are bathing he shifts far away from me, I still did nt complain,he refused to have MouthAction with me, with some excuses that is for fake people, and now this guy is asking me to marry him and my ex who is opposite of this guy is also asking me to marry him, am so confused, I even love him more than the way I love my ex, pls what should I do? Can he change?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 7:58am On Apr 26, 2013
Lmaoooooooo. grin grin
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by overdrive(m): 8:01am On Apr 26, 2013
U aren't serious!
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 8:01am On Apr 26, 2013
pls o my sista dnt vex, are u very sure ur 'private' is clean and doesnt smell?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 8:15am On Apr 26, 2013
Hia hia hia.....
Odikwaegwu cheesy
Errm so he refused to wash your pants and doesn't bath close to you during your period? That's quite strange.... grin grin
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by richyblink1(m): 8:29am On Apr 26, 2013
You can't judge a man to be good or bad by his inability to wash your underwear. Secondly, it's not everybody that feels at ease with mouth action.

Let's learn to judge people by their personalities which is more important than the physical characteristics when it has to do with long term relationship
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Scarpon(m): 8:48am On Apr 26, 2013
lol @ mouth action
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 8:49am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: Lmaoooooooo. grin grin
Brotherly..abeg i wan join you laf small cheesy

Op. Let me help you summarise your plight. You like B.J,ur ex enjoys it too,but your current bf dont,he see it as fake. Now they are both asking for your hand in marriage.

Sister,what exactly do you want. A good man that will cherish you,or a man that will satisfy you sexually.
Marriage is more than se..x
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by mkoabiola: 8:51am On Apr 26, 2013
So wat do u want?
A guy dat can wash ur every evry.
U go see am,jus wait n pray.
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by greedie1(f): 8:56am On Apr 26, 2013
well.... if mouthaction means alot to u, u ll ve to talk to dis ur present u love so much. lil tins lyk dis causes wear and tear in marriage.

i want to believe u keep ur pvees clean... if u didn't u woulda figured dats why he acts dat way. well do u give him MA? tym to pause and make him understand by action.

u dont ve to marry any of dem u know, if u cant keep up without MA, u don't ve to go marry ur ex if u don't want to, u can walk away from both and meet a new guy..

if u choose to walk away, make sure u ask d new guy wat he feels abt MA b4 hitting it off, lol
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by obo389(m): 9:08am On Apr 26, 2013
sexkillz: Lmaoooooooo. grin grin

grin grin grin
Vry funny...
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by switex(f): 1:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thanks a lot to u all that commented,marriage is worth more than MA,I really appreciate u all
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Aklofs: 3:13pm On Apr 26, 2013
gree-die:
well.... if mouthaction means alot to u, u ll ve to talk to dis ur present u love so much. lil tins lyk dis causes wear and tear in marriage.

i want to believe u keep ur pvees clean... if u didn't u woulda figured dats why he acts dat way. well do u give him MA? tym to pause and make him understand by action.

u dont ve to marry any of dem u know, if u cant keep up without MA, u don't ve to go marry ur ex if u don't want to, u can walk away from both and meet a new guy..

if u choose to walk away, make sure u ask d new guy wat he feels abt MA b4 hitting it off, lol
Will u give me mouth action too?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by greedie1(f): 5:11pm On Apr 26, 2013
Aklofs:
wat did u smoke?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Oohrhii(m): 5:22pm On Apr 26, 2013
Aklofs:

He is an idiot don't mind him.

@Op whatever you think is important..should help u decide.

MA or Love!

You can as well choose the one that's most important and go ahead and marry the one dats fits ur choice.
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by ednut1(m): 6:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
joke of the century,guess ur kitty cat smells hahahaha
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by butta(m): 6:32pm On Apr 26, 2013
Are you serious ?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 6:34pm On Apr 26, 2013
I can never and will never wash any girls panties, not even my wife's! u nor get hand to wash ur pant by yaself? clean up ur mess by urself girl! meanwhile, no be every guy dey like suck Kitty-Cat. I rarely do! different strokes for different folks! On the other hand, if u truely love ur present guy, discuss it with him and see how it goes, and if d guy sabi phuck, then continue
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 26, 2013
Stop washing ur pvt parts undecided
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Aklofs: 8:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oohrhii:

Wetin do u?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Aklofs: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oohrhii:

He is an idiot don't mind him.

@Op whatever you think is important..should help u decide.

MA or Love!

You can as well choose the one that's most important and go ahead and marry the one dats fits ur choice.
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Aklofs: 8:08pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oohrhii:

Wetin do u?if i give u e-punch!
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
Aklofs:
Wetin do u?if i give u e-punch!
Bros nothing do me o....just don't support disrespecting a lady without reason.
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Z8(m): 12:51am On Apr 27, 2013
cheesy the power of mouth action
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Nobody: 6:35am On Apr 27, 2013
Who sucks those things these days? Except you don't value your mouth. And seriously, when did mouth replace joystick?
Re: My Ex And My Present Who Should I, Go For?i by Popowaa: 6:53am On Apr 27, 2013
gree-die:

(1) (Reply)

CONFUSED! Her Lover Has A Mistress. HELP Pls Pls! / Please Help Me Safe My Marriage / Will You Marry Me?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.