Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,023 members, 7,807,006 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:29 AM

Starting Up A Recharge Card Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Starting Up A Recharge Card Business (2433 Views)

Starting Up A Filling Station: How Much Capital Is Needed? / How Do I Become A Recharge Card Dealer? / Starting A Recharge Card Business (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by Nobody: 3:41pm On Apr 12, 2008
hi all !!! please i need enlightment on recharge cards business. i learnt that printing airtime on line is cheaper can i be enlightened on how to do it. what are the proccess of getting cheaper stocks and many other benefits from celtel, mtn, glo, multilinks etc thanks to here from all friend. thanks
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by Nobody: 7:30pm On Apr 18, 2008
ok i will call u.thanks
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by iceland(m): 10:32am On Sep 19, 2008
deminem:

the business is very lucrative.

click on rechargeprinting(dot)(dot)com to get the neccessary information.
Why is it that before one can start the business of recharge card It's either u buy 2000 naira book or go four seminar worth 4 to 7 thousand naira.And at the end of the day the information u paid for would be very inadequate to start the bussines.Is this not some kind of fraud?
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by kunleyf: 11:03pm On Sep 23, 2008
Good day all,

Please i am interested in the voucher printing businness but i want to be a dealer. How can I go about it.

Thank you.
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by badboym: 4:00pm On Sep 25, 2008
It's not safe to send money to anyone whatsoever you meet online, No matter what they are have for sale, Books , ideas or whatever, If Recharge cards can truly be printed online,those that have bought the books should tell us how to do it.I think the best way to know it it's true or not is by contacting the company itself, MTN,Zain.e.t.c, You guys should all be watchful or you'll just give away your money to someone who pretends to be advising you rather than investing it,

As for becoming a dealer,it's not so easy, As at when I was working at MTN, You had to deposit 3m b4 you can be allowed to buy and I know it'll be definitely more now.I even heard someone saying it's no more available or something, One can become a sub-dealer, B4 you do any business,do a feasibilty study on it and always ask the major people invovled not by adhering to what you read online, Believe me people 99.9% of online stuff is SCAM>>>BEWARE!!!!!!!
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by badboym: 4:09pm On Sep 25, 2008
It's not safe to send money to anyone whatsoever you meet online, No matter what they have for sale, Books , ideas or whatever, If Recharge cards can truly be printed online,those that have bought the books should tell us how to do it.I think the best way to know if it's true or not is by contacting the company itself, i.e.MTN,Zain.e.t.c, You guys should all be watchful or you'll just give away your money to someone who pretends to be advising you rather than investing it,

As for becoming a dealer,it's not so easy, As at when I was working at MTN, You had to deposit 3m b4 you can be allowed to buy and I know it'll be definitely more now.Though the money is returned back into your account in 3 month time, It's just a way of crowd control so everyone can't afford so their warehouses won't be like a Bakery.

I even heard someone saying it's no more available or something, One can become a sub-dealer, before you do any business,do a feasibilty study on it and always ask the major people invovled not by adhering to what you read online, Believe me people 99.9% of online stuff is SCAM, BEWARE!!!!!!!
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by Celery(m): 7:18pm On Nov 21, 2010
Any body that is interested should mail me: celery_ogbes@yahoo.com. Mail me and let start frm there.
Re: Starting Up A Recharge Card Business by Nobody: 10:35am On Nov 13, 2014
You won't get any reliable information here. Take my word for it. At all, have a nice day.

(1) (Reply)

HELP: Network Marketing Business / My Boss Wiil Sack Me Dis Sunday! What Do I Do? / Dangote Begins Construction Of Concrete Road. Lagos, Bauchi, Kogi And Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.