Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,275 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:44 AM

Your Most Embarrasing Moment - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Most Embarrasing Moment (894 Views)

Share Ur Most Embarrasing Moments With ur crush(men n Women): Mine Will Shock U! / Share Your Most Embarrasing Moment With The Opposite Sex / What's Ur Most Embarrasing Moment With A Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Most Embarrasing Moment by Kujan20: 9:33am On Apr 26, 2013
[b][/b]
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by 190: 9:39am On Apr 26, 2013
The day I fell inside soak away playing football back at Junior high back in Nigeria undecided
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by liloelawwal(m): 9:42am On Apr 26, 2013
am like OBJ ve never been embarazed befor
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by Darlenebabe: 9:56am On Apr 26, 2013
not me , but one dude was looking at a girl bossom n was concentrating on where he was going n d guy fell inside d gutter.. come see laff n embarassment as all d aboki pple finish am wit laff
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by Flygerian1(m): 10:06am On Apr 26, 2013
Brb
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 26, 2013
The day I had a fight with my Ex babe. She had descended on me and tore my clothing to shred yet was crying and playing the victim which attracted the neighbours. Viola...they (neighbours) all scrambled into my room meeting me stark naked! You need to see the recluse effect that immediately creep into their 'meddling'
Anyway, she is gone for good but one of the 'good' neighbour ' a single lady 'mediator' creep into my room after the episode and confessed she loves what she saw I possess and would be glad to test it.....story for another day!
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by Popowaa: 12:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Lol
LastApostle: The day I had a fight with my Ex babe. She had descended on me and tore my clothing to shred yet was crying and playing the victim which attracted the neighbours. Viola...they (neighbours) all scrambled into my room meeting me stark naked! You need to see the recluse effect that immediately creep into their 'meddling'
Anyway, she is gone for good but one of the 'good' neighbour ' a single lady 'mediator' creep into my room after the episode and confessed she loves what she saw I possess and would be glad to test it.....story for another day!
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by badmrkt(m): 1:26pm On Apr 26, 2013
LastApostle: The day I had a fight with my Ex babe. She had descended on me and tore my clothing to shred yet was crying and playing the victim which attracted the neighbours. Viola...they (neighbours) all scrambled into my room meeting me stark naked! You need to see the recluse effect that immediately creep into their 'meddling'
you mean she got enticed by the tooth-pick like manhoood she saw?
Re: Your Most Embarrasing Moment by 190: 4:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Foods That Boost Your Libido (and 3 That Kill It) / Is Breast Enlargement A Sin? / 7 Ways To Know If You Yourself Is Still In Love With Ur EX.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.