Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,123 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:09 AM

Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) (7457 Views)

Pastor Adeboye Warns Members About Sister Linda's Message Of Hell / Woman Gets A Glimpse Of Hell After Suicide Attempt / A Vision Of Heaven And Hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by paulpromise: 9:36am On Apr 26, 2013
SamsonJude

My name is Emmanuel Senayon; I'm 18 years old and from Nigeria.
In November 2012, I became seriously ill, and my parents took me to a hospital. The doctor said that my blood was very low and that I had TB [tuberculosis]. This was very hard for my parent because they didn't have any money to take care of me, so they took me back home. While I was on my bed resting, I started getting weaker, all my body became weak. I soon found myself, outside my body. I found my self in a pure white room, and JESUS came in, His face was shinning and handsome. But I notice He was not happy. He took my hand and took me out of the room, to a stand before a great throne.

I saw God on the throne, but I could not see His face because It was full of glory, powerful, and his body is like burning fire.
I saw some group of angels in white garment before the throne, they were full of glory, those angels carry some books in their hand. And I saw uncountable people before the throne [Revelation 20:11] and they go one after the other to received their judgment, and whenever any one of them get before the throne, the angels will open the books in their hand, and immediately God will judge the person. But what I notice is that many people has stand there but what God told them is "DEPART FROM ME" God judge them with great anger and his voice sound like the greatest thunder [Ezekiel 43:8] whenever God say "DEPART FROM ME" A great storm will carry them away [Matthew 25:41] all the people before this throne were afraid to stand before God, but the angels never call out any name, each person know when it come to he/her own turn to received their judgment [2 Corinthians 5:10] any one that worketh iniquity were carried away by the storm in to everlasting punishment [Matthew 25:46].

If you are still alive, you still have a golden grace to repent from your sin and forsake your evil deeds, for the anger of God is like a burning fire [Zephaniah 2:1-3] for this world is a valley of decision [Joel 3:14] let your decision be Christ, surrender your life to Jesus Christ to escape the wrath of God, for no matter your sin could have been, Jesus still need you. [Hosea 14:4], [Habakkuk 2:13] and Jesus took me away from the place

And the Lord took to hell fire, on our way to hell, we pass through a tunnel and when we get out of the tunnel we suddenly arrived at a pure dark place, the place look like a country, but it was full of great darkness and with a great horror and terrifying sound of crying.
I ask the Lord 'where are we lord'? And he told "IT IS THE KINGDOM OF SATAN, HELL FIRE''. Hell fire is a fearsome place of a thick darkness. I saw many demons, they were huge and ugly and they were working hard with speed. The Lord told me "THEY WERE PLANNING HOW TO BRING MAN TO THIS PLACE''. They were working hard without rest. [1 Peter 5:8].
Hell fire is like a sea, and every body have he/her own portion in hell with a different department. There are many people in hell fire, they were just asking for second chance but no more restitution. [Micah 3:4]

The first department that the Lord show me was the department of the pastors that lose heaven. I saw many pastors in hell, and on their pit are something like a signboard that contain the name of the pastor, the name of church the pastor attend, and the reason the pastor is in hell. Each pastor had a demon tormenting them,
They cried out for mercy, but Jesus wept and said "WHEN I WARN YOU, YOU REFUSE TO LISTEN TO ME AND NOW YOU ARE IN THIS PLACE, 'I KNOW YOU NOT". [Proverb 1:24-31] and the Lord said "HELL HAS ENLARGE HER SELF AND NON THAT COME HERE SHALL RETURN AGAIN". [Proverb 2:19], [Isaiah 4:14]. I saw a great and surprise thing, my people, how can we escape if we neglect so great of salvation. [Hebrew 2:3].

[REVEREND EMMANUEL SHOFFA IN HELL FIRE].
I saw a man in hell fire, the demons were tormenting this man with their weapon and device, this man was just begging for mercy and he cry bitterly. And I ask the lord, who is this man? And the Lord told me "HE IS REVEREND EMMANUEL SHOFFA, THE FOUNDER OF CELESTIA CHURCH OF CHRIST". THE WHITE GARMENT CHURCH.

The Lord told me the mystery of the man. 'he make a covenant with the devil and seduce the people with the darkness doctrine, to heal with candle and perfume, soap, going to the river to bath, just to deceived people with the power of devil. The Lord said "HE INTRODUCE FALSE DOCTRINE JUST TO BE KNOWN AS A POWERFUL MAN OF GOD".
[Ephesians 4:14] the Lord said “I WARN HIM BUT HE REFUSE, I KNOW YOU NOT''. Jesus wept like a baby. This man deny the cross of Christ just because of fame, and now he is in hell begging for mercy but the Lord deny him because iniquity was found in him [2 Timothy 2:12,19]
I want you to understand that no matter what you may do to defend your self before people, but understand this better that "you cannot defend your self before God". [Titus 1:16], [Jeremiah 23:24]. Many people are there in the fire because of their doctrine. [Philippians 2:5].

[JUDAS ISCARIOT IN HELL FIRE]
I saw a man in hell fire, the demon laid him on a metal inform of table, this man were seriously tormented by the demon and not one demon but many, they hurt him with many type of devices and I saw a very big iron, the demon operated the iron to pass through the stomach of the man, the iron go through his belly and this man cry bitterly.

And suddenly, a demon just came out with a very big metal like a cutlass in his hand and he cut off the middle of the head of that man, and the demon gather many maggot and scorpion and take it inside the head of the man and cover it back and the man cry more like the wind of the sea. It pains me and the Lord told me "HE IS ONE OF MY DISCIPLE, 'JUDAS ISCARIOT". And I ask the demon the reason they torment him in such a way, and the demon told me "if he did not reveal that man of light [Jesus] to the people to be killed, the work of salvation will not come into manifestation, " they shout why do you betrayed him'' and they continue tormenting him. [Matthew 10:4], [Matthew 20:18].
You must be careful of what you are doing, do not betrayed Christ because woe unto that man, by whom the Lord is betrayed. [Matthew 26:24]. Many who have learn from the Lord and have many understanding about the word of God must allow the word of Christ to dwell in you [Colossians 3:16-17]. He that draws back, the Lord says "MY SOUL SHALL HAVE NO PLEASE IN HIM". [Hebrew 10:38]. If you are a servant of God, examine your self, take away the stumbling block from your life, for hell fire is so real.

[KING AHAB AND JEZEBEL IN HELL FIRE].
Then the Lord show me a man in hell, the man was sitting on the iron seat, he was chain down, and the demon were tormenting him with spear with great fury and the man begin to beg for chance to get out of the fire, because the seat is very hot and reddish like a coal and still yet the demon continue tormenting him, I wonder who the man could be, but the Lord know my thought and he told me "HE IS KING AHAB".

And immediately I saw a woman, the demons were tormenting her, they beat her with spear and she cried and shouts; and the Lord told me "SHE IS JEZEBEL THE FALSE PROPHETESS WHO SEDUCE THE PEOPLE TO SIN AGAINST GOD". [Revelation 2:20]. You must be careful because there are many false prophet and prophetess who teach the people false doctrine, who only set up a riches for their self, who called their self savior and deceived people with the deception of the devil. IF THEY REFUSE TO REPENT, THEY SHALL HAVE THEIR PART IN HELL FIRE. [2 Thessalonians 1:8].

[A 6 YEARS OLD BOY IN HELL]
I saw a little boy in hell fire, the demons were tormenting the boy with spear, when the boy saw us, he cries for help to take him out of the fire but the Lord said "I AM NOT THE GOD OF DISOBEDIENT”. the boy is very rude while he was on earth, and he always disturb his parent in time of pastors message, and whenever his parent correct him, he will shout at them. And he sick and die.and now he is in hell, the Lord say "NO DISOBEDIENT CHILD WILL INHERIT THE KINGDOM OF GOD". [Ephesians 6:1-2]

[MOST REVEREND PATRICK R. COONEY, IN HELL FIRE]
the Lord show me a man in hell fire, the demon were cutting his body as if it was a tree, the man was crying and the demon continue tormenting him, the way they tormented him is so great, they mocked him and laugh at him because the only spot is because of his doctrine. He haw in hell fire because he usually bow before ST MARY image. [Exodus 20:3-4].I was sorrowful because through this act, many people has end up their life in hell fire. Jesus wept with great compassion for the soul of man, I too was sorrowful and the Lord told me, "IF TRULY YOU ARE SORROWFUL, And THEN TELL THEM WHAT YOU SAW".

You must open your heart and say no to the deception of the devil , for we must come out from any doctrine that will make Christ to deny us [2 Corinthians 6:14-18] STOP IT, DO NOT BOW BEFORE ST MARY ANY MORE

[THE DEPARTMENT OF THOSE WHO FASHION THEIR SELF TOGETHER WITH THE PROSTITUTE].
I saw many people in this department and the Lord show me their earthly picture and they were all beautiful and handsome but now they are very ugly, the demon torment them and use spear to beat and pin their private part, they cry and seek for death but they could not found. [Revelation 9:6]oh Jesus wept, the people beg the Lord to take them out, they swear with their life to do his will if they could come out of the fire, but the Lord never play or joke with the word that has gone out of his month [Colossians 3:5-6].the have declare in his word that any one who practice immorality can not inherit the kingdom of God [1 Corinthians 6:9-10].

THOSE WHO FASHION THEIR SELF.
Those who dress to please the flesh, a woman that put on trouser, earring, chain, weavon, attachment, make-up, and all other worldly dress, they were in the department of prostitute in hell fire [Isaiah 3:16-24] all of them were tormented [Jams 5:3].

[DEPARTMENT OF THOSE HEARD ABOUT CHRIST BUT REFUSE TO REPENT].
There are many people in hell fire, who heard about the work of salvation but refuse to repent from their sin, they thought they can come to heaven with the flesh and blood but they end up in hell fire that burneth for eternity [1 Corinthians 15:50]. They were crying .the Lord Say "THEY WERE GIVEN MANY GRACE WHILE THEY WERE ON EARTH TO REPENT FROM THEIR SIN, BUT THEY WILL SAID, TOMORROW, AND THEY PROCRASTINATE; SOME EVEN SAY THERE IS NO HELL FIRE, SOME BEAT MY SERVANT THAT I SEND TO THEM, AND NOW THEY ARE IN HELL BEGGING FOR SECOND CHANSE, "I KNOW YOU NOT". [Proverb 1:24-28]. The Lord say "I SHOW THEM THE WAY TO ESCAPE HELL FIRE, BUT THEY HATE ME AND EVEN MY WAY, I EVEN GIVE THEM GRACE WHEN THEY WERE ABOUT TO DIE BUT THEY CALL MY GRACE AS A DISTRACTION FROM ENJOYING THE WORLD."
And the Lord also says "WHOSO HATED ME, LOVE DEATH AND NOT ONLY EARTHLY DEATH BUT EVERLASTING PUNISHMENT IN HELL FIRE. [Proverb 8:35-36]". Repent from your sin for there is no repentance in hell fire and those who refuse to repent will be cast away into everlasting punishment [Revelation 21:8].

[THE DEPARTMENT OF THE BACKSLIDER CHRISTIAN].
There was a great torment for those turn away from the lord, the demon cut their tongue, cut their body and beat them with shart weapon, they cried bitterly, they started blaming their self "oh why did I turn back, he warned me but I hearken not". And the demon tell them to ''shut up, he gave you grace but you make it useless, you will never get out, we shall torment you till the judgment is set". And they continue tormenting them. [Ezekiel 18:24]. The demon will tell them ''you are mine forever". Please do not go back to the world all you Christian. For there is a great danger in turning away from the lord. [2 Peter 2:20-22].

[MY OWN PIT IN HELL FIRE].
And the Lord shows me my own pit in hell fire, I was very sorrowful, but the Lord says "EVERY ONE ON EARTH HAVE THEIR OWN PIT IN HELL FIRE, AND THE MISSION OF THE DEMON IS TO BRING YOU INTO IT". You must make sure you do not go to that pit because it is very hot burning with fire like acid. And we left the place

[THE THRONE OF DEVIL].
Then the Lord took me to the throne of devil, I saw a very big throne, then I saw a very tall, big, fat, and huge demon on the throne, very hideous, and he immediately set his eyes on me
He called my name 'senayon, you have come here to see our mystery, I will not allow you to share any of our secret, I will kill you, I swear''. And the Lord told me "FEAR NOT, FOR I AM YOUR LIFE". [Isaiah 41:10-11].
And after sometime, we were invisible to the devil, and the Lord told me that "ALL THING ARE NOT VISIBLE TO THE DEVIL, HE DOES NOT KNOW EVERY THING. BUT ALL THING ARE VISIBLE TO GOD”. I do not believe because we all know that devil is powerful. The Lord known my thought and he took me to the back of the throne of devil and I notice devil did not know if we were there and the Lord told me "CALL MY NAME" and I silently say ''Jesus" and a great power shake hell, and the devil fall down from his throne

And devil turn back and we appear visible and devil shouts my name "SENAYON" and the Lord told me "TRY THE POWER IN MY NAME". 'and I command devil to die for three minute in the name of Jesus' and the power in the name of Jesus nail his spirit on something like a wall and his hideous body fell down [Philippians 2:9-11]
And after three minute, the Lord release his spirit and devil came back in to the hideous body and immediately when he raise up, he shout with a great fury and wrath and I saw many demon, they were rushing out and they all assemble with arrow in their hand and they all strike it against us at once, and the heaven open and I saw a pure white arrow and just one arrow came down and destroyed all the arrow of devil.

I want to tell you, there is power in the name of Jesus, by his name every knee should bow. [Philippians 2:9-11]. [Mark 16:17-19], [John 14:14], [John 16:23] there is power in the name of Jesus, called it out with faith and the demon will flee from you, but when you call the name of Jesus without repentance you are in danger.

[THE FALLING ANGELS IN BONDAGE].
The Lord took me to a place in hell, I saw a big hall, and I saw all the demon in that hall, chain down on a seat and the Lord told me, they were the falling angel, I ask the reason they were chain down and the Lord told me "THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL AND IF THEY WERE RELEASE FOR NOW, THEY WILL CAST MORE SOUL INTO HELL BECAUSE THEY ARE VERY POWERFUL" and the Lord told me "THEY WILL BE RELEASE AFTER THE RAPTURE TO TROUBLE THE EARTH AND PERSECUTE THE PEOPLE FOR THE MARK OF THE BEAST". [2 Peter 2:4]
And one of them, called my name "Senayon, the Lord has show you a good testimony, but if I meet you on earth, I will kill you". And we left the place and on our way, I notice something hold my cloth and when I look back, it was a demon, he came out from the under, and because of the light of Christ, he could not come near me and the Lord told me "HE IS THE HIGH PRIEST OF THE devil [beelzebub] [Matthew 12:24]
And the demon told me "we will not allow you to share the testimony and you will not reveal our secret, we will kill you". And the Lord told me "COMMAND HIM"
And I command him in the name of Jesus to fall down and a great wind beat him down and he return to his place. The Lord show me the spirit of stubbornness, he send evil weapon but the Lord send it back in a many fold and he run away. [Psalm 91:1] as long that the Lord hold my hand, his presence cast away my fear but not a sorrow about what I saw.

I saw a lady afar off in hell fire, the demon were tormenting her [Nahum 2:10] she cried, she was looking at me, and I ask the Lord who is she? And the Lord told me ''IT IS RUTH, YOUR AUNTY" [our first born] she died many years ago, what a great sorrow, she was there because she did not know the lord. I was not happy, I was thinking if I too will not come there but the Lord know my thought and the Lord told me "I AM YOUR LIFE" I want him to promise me not to come there but he told me "IF YOU KNOW MY NAME" but he always tell me "FEAR NOT, FOR I AM YOUR LIFE".

[THE CHURCH].
The church needs to wake up and put on the armor of God. I saw some group of demon, they just gather and I saw a very big book before them and they begin to open it, and immediately, they open a page and said "yes, we are to face the church", and they close the book, and suddenly some uncountable demon appear with arrow in their hand and they strike it against the church.

And I was surprise, and the Lord told me "IT IS THE ARROW OF SLUMBER AND WEAKNESS, SO THAT MY PEOPLE MAY NOT PRAY, FAST AND DO EXPLOIT FOR MY KINGDOM". All the demons have one mission, and their mission is to bring people to hell. The church needs to wake up, we should pray against unseen forces that plan against the church [Ephesians 5:14]
I saw a powerful demon, he disguised himself to a beautiful lady that look decent like a good Christian, and he entered one church because of one brother that surrender his life to Jesus Christ, just to seduce the brother to lose his salvation. [Joel 1:14] let us call a solemn assembly and cry unto the Lord to awake the church, because they which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished [1 Corinthians 15:18].
The church need divine revival, let us build our prayer life and we should destroy every seed that the Lord did not planted into the church. [2 Corinthians 10:4-5].there are many demon in the church today in the likeness of man to seduce the church [2 Corinthians 10:13-15]. But for us to overcome them, we must put on the armor of God [Ephesians 6:10-18]. Remember this is the perilous time [2 Timothy 3:1-7]
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 11:00am On Apr 26, 2013
One has to be very careful which Hospital you take your kids to.. who knows what they put in his drugs wink

1 Like

Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by saintvc(m): 11:17am On Apr 26, 2013
Every body sees hel, few see heaven
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:24pm On Apr 26, 2013
lagerwhenindoubt:

One has to be very careful which Hospital you take your kids to.. who knows what they put in his drugs wink

Don't be preposterous. cool
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by koyuid(m): 2:54pm On Apr 26, 2013
SSDD!
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by smakati(m): 9:03pm On Apr 26, 2013
If you have anything against celestial church of christ just come out straight and say so, I wonder why someone will compose such a lenghty prose just to bash Rev. SBJ oshoffa (baba rest in peace o jare, don't mind all dis useless ppl).....I pity u ppl, if u re not spoiling oshoffa name today, tomoro it will be tb joshua, even adeboye is no longer spared........why can't u jst live ur life, try and make heaven and forget abt d speck in ur neighbour's eye.....I wld very much love to curse u (and believe me if I do, it will follow u to d end of ur life) but I won't, I ask for forgiveness for u and for myself ( I got too angry reading dis trash).....may God forgive us all. Amen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by enilove(m): 12:08am On Apr 27, 2013
smakati: If you have anything against celestial church of christ just come out straight and say so, I wonder why someone will compose such a lenghty prose just to bash Rev. SBJ oshoffa (baba rest in peace o jare, don't mind all dis useless ppl).....I pity u ppl, if u re not spoiling oshoffa name today, tomoro it will be tb joshua, even adeboye is no longer spared........why can't u jst live ur life, try and make heaven and forget abt d speck in ur neighbour's eye.....I wld very much love to curse u (and believe me if I do, it will follow u to d end of ur life) but I won't, I ask for forgiveness for u and for myself ( I got too angry reading dis trash).....may God forgive us all. Amen

Why is it hard for you people to believe that cele is not a church of God?

Jesus told us in Matt19:5 that a man shall cleave to his wife and the two shall becom one. It is not to cleave to his wives .
Oshofa had about 30 wives.
There are so much atrocities in the place that even a carnal man would know that most of the doctrines are satanic.

If you are thinking of making heaven, run fast away from the shrine and go for deliverance in a Bible believing church b4 it is too late.
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by scarletdp(m): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2013
So let me get this straight you got to hell n saw al this, den you still dey gist with God say who be this n who be that, and nw you r back to earth tho tell a hand full of the world in nairaland your experiecnce' so now you have gotten another chance while others would die once n not get another chance, have you not wondered why al the ppl Christ brought back to life never said anything about hell or heaven even the rich man n lazarus story where the rich man asked God to go back to earth n tell his brothers about hell was turned down, mehn sometimes eh, in short make I shun
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by smakati(m): 6:34am On Apr 30, 2013
enilove:

Why is it hard for you people to believe that cele is not a church of God?

Jesus told us in Matt19:5 that a man shall cleave to his wife and the two shall becom one. It is not to cleave to his wives .
Oshofa had about 30 wives.
There are so much atrocities in the place that even a carnal man would know that most of the doctrines are satanic.

If you are thinking of making heaven, run fast away from the shrine and go for deliverance in a Bible believing church b4 it is too late.
So marrying more than one wife is now a sin? Dat means a lot of our grandparents will go to hell fire ba? Or dat muslims will go to hell fire? Which church doesn't ve its own atrocities? How re d doctrines satanic? What makes ccc a shrine? I hope ur so called bible believing church is not a 'nigerian limited' wit d pastor and family as majority shareholders?
Anyway sha, I love the 'shrine' where I worship, fi mi le bo se ba mi.
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by vowiski(m): 6:58am On Apr 30, 2013
gmail.com
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by vowiski(m): 7:01am On Apr 30, 2013
After reading the lies, flaws and contradiction of the popular "28-minutes in hell" I stopped falling for religious traps
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by deebrain(m): 7:02am On Apr 30, 2013
@ op

For the fact u said u said the "visioner" was ill before the revelation, i would rest my case. But i would say this.

Demons dont and cant function in hell. They themselves are tormented in hell. They work here on earth.

Demons in their real forms are not ugly. They look like regular angels. The only thing missing is the glory of god in them. They appear ugly to humans to bring fear because they feed on fear.

One of the greatest wrongs u humans are presently doing is listing the people u and yr visions see in hell. its not enough to judge yr fellow brothers who are living. U now even judge the dead! U forget that visions are symbolic and 70% of the time, does not mean exactly what it shows. Pity. Besides, its people u think will go to hell (because of what u see them do on earth) that yr visions show in hell. What is as wicked as man?

I want to say many things, but for my love for the op and his visioner, please take a three day dosage of paracetamol with a table spoonful of chemiron (three times a day). Thank me later. cheesy
Re: Brother Emmanuel Senayon Vision Of Hell - 1st Encounter (part 1) by deebrain(m): 7:05am On Apr 30, 2013
saintvc: Every body sees hel, few see heaven

How can they see heaven when their heart is full of darkness? They themselves dont think to that direction.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Type Of girls will You Approve Your Sons To Marry / Abraham Didn't Pay Tithe From The Spoils Of The War To Melchizedec. / Nigerian Raised From The Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.