Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,259 members, 7,807,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:01 PM

Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? (2523 Views)

Ladies Can You Go This Far For Your Celebrity Crush / PHOTO: Can You Trust Your Man This Far? / Will You Go This Far For Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by divex(f): 10:16am On Apr 26, 2013
These two ladies apparently were ''snapped in the act'' lol fighting because of a Man no be Angel oh. My own answer is NO unless na my husband and i'm 100% sure that it's the woman that's throwing herself on my man like in that movie that beyonce acted ''Obsessed'' then i will beat the husband snatching outta her life but if na the man go pursue, na just to dey look because if you fight. You have totally insulted yourself and the girl will be right if there was to be a fight.

Source: http://funnytruz..com/

Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by RedLight1: 10:49am On Apr 26, 2013
its kinda sweet and sexy when ladies do that grin grin catfight grin
Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by pafra(m): 10:53am On Apr 26, 2013
wonders shall never end.it is too shameful and irresponsible of them for what so ever reason to act this way.
Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by divex(f): 11:03am On Apr 26, 2013
pafra: wonders shall never end.it is too shameful and irresponsible of them for what so ever reason to act this way.

thank you
Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by divex(f): 11:04am On Apr 26, 2013
Red-Light:
its kinda sweet and sexy when ladies do that grin grin catfight grin

sweet? angry its disgusting. if a woman naked herself fighting about u. After ahowing her properties to the world, will u still date her?
Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by RedLight1: 12:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
divex:

sweet? angry its disgusting. if a woman naked herself fighting about u. After ahowing her properties to the world, will u still date her?
duhhh if a lady fights over u... It means u really mean something to her... Showing whatever in a catfight doesnt affect me in anyway as long as we are compatible and d fight aint senseless... who cares ... By the way they didnt shoW ANYTHING NOW grin grin just pants and bras that i see everyday
Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by divex(f): 12:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
Red-Light:
duhhh if a lady fights over u... It means u really mean something to her... Showing whatever in a catfight doesnt affect me in anyway as long as we are compatible and d fight aint senseless... who cares ... By the way they didnt shoW ANYTHING NOW grin grin just pants and bras that i see everyday

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies, Can U Go This Far For A Man ??? by RedLight1: 2:04pm On Apr 26, 2013
divex:

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
cool

(1) (Reply)

Picture From Former Governor Ikedi Ohakim's Daughter, Adanna Ohakim, Weds / How A Girl Can Be High On The Marriage Market / Why You Should Not Try To Fix/change People.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.