Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,781 members, 7,802,419 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:08 PM

What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? (985 Views)

Ladies Only: I Am The Most Handsome Guy In The History Of Nairaland. / Definition Of A Youth/who Is A Youth In Nigeria? / What Is The Definition Of 'olodo'? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by collins123(m): 1:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
I was just surfing through UrbanDictionary and I came across the definition of Nairaland, proudly provided by your one and only SimonAndal.

Please share yours if you disagree. Be as satirical as possible.
grin grin

Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Uniquexty(f): 1:47pm On Apr 26, 2013
Yaba Left
Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Emyo(m): 1:38pm On May 03, 2013
nairaland can be defined as a vibrant online forum not just of a nigerian, moderated by nigerians and for nigerians but for the world atlarge.
Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Freiburger(m): 7:19pm On May 03, 2013
One Big family.
Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 9:45am On May 04, 2013
Like tolexanders siggy

"nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo"

1 Like

Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Emyo(m): 7:20am On May 05, 2013
candygosh: Like tolexanders siggy

"nairaland is like a toilet built by seun, where different people(members) come to poo. The moderators are poo caretakers and the guests, flies. Unfortunately, many members fight on top poo"
y killing mu with laughter?
Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:28pm On May 05, 2013
Emyo: y killing mu with laughter?

Its tolex nuh me
Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Emyo(m): 6:13pm On May 05, 2013
candygosh:

Its tolex nuh me
hahaha i saw dat siggy joor
Re: What's Your 'personal' Definition Of Nairaland? by Nobody: 3:59pm On Sep 12, 2013

You found me!

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Oldest Nairalander's / Photo: Lady Walks Naked In South Africa,hangs Out With Late Nelson Mandela's St / Boko Haram Insurgents Relocate From Sambisa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.