Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,159 members, 7,807,534 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:52 PM

Modification Of People's Post on Nairaland by Mods Is Bad - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Modification Of People's Post on Nairaland by Mods Is Bad (863 Views)

When One Is Been Banned By Mods / New Shoprite In Ibadan Post Hidden By Mods / A Cry To Seun; The Tyranny Imposed By Mods On Nlanders And The Gpan Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Modification Of People's Post on Nairaland by Mods Is Bad by Skywalker5(m): 2:12pm On Apr 26, 2013
I was on this topic earlier https://www.nairaland.com/1269835/nigeria-really-unsafe . The guy who created the topic expressed his views and i express mine by writing about the experience i had this easter when i went to Nigeria for two weeks.
Only for the guy to attack me call me a fool and ediot. I did not take that lightly and i responded back while i copied his message into mine

Here is the problem.

I noticed his message has been modified and the swear words removed after my comment. The guy could have done it ba? Good but his message which i copied into mine will not have change? Wrong. That also changed . Same message i copied and viewed after i submitted by comment was changed to look like he did not insult or say anything negative removing a fraction of my own comment on insults on him and leaving the insults which will make people ask why was i reacting to a neutral comment.

I have been banned from politics section while the guy Rossikk is still active replying and taking his anger on people whose views are different from his.

So is Rossikk working with a mod? Is he a Mod? How did his comment which i quoted suddenly changed?

Modifying people post does not speak well at all for any mods. You cant be changing people's words which will make it look different from the original message? You guys are not God. If you want to block my comment, block. why will mods be modifying people's post?

I have said my own sha. If you guys are doing clique, God dey

(1) (Reply)

18yrs Old And Maturity! / The Builders Of This Spanish Skyscraper Forgot The Elevator / Little Boy To Kenya Gunman: ‘you’re A Bad Man’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.