Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,869 members, 7,802,800 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:57 PM

48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic (2397 Views)

32 High PR Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your Site Traffic By 54% / Top 10 + 1 Nigerian Blogs To Watch In 2014 / Here Is A Huge List Of 200+ Dofollow And High Page Rank Blogs To Build Backlinks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by vowiski(m): 2:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
I want to expose you to 48 Dofollow blogs that can
really increase your blog traffic. You might want to
ask how? Well, your question isn't out-of-place.
Dofollow blogs acts as a catalyst to improving your
blog traffic and I will explain how below.

How Do I Get Traffic From Dofollow Blogs?
When you comment on blogs which have their comment section powered by CommentLuv, you can get two backlinks for your blog by a single comment.
CommentLuv creates a link showing your recent blog post immediately after your comment on
any of the 48 Dofollow blogs in the list.

But do not spam blogs that have this feature because you might get your comment deleted. The key is to drop a relevant comment.

48 CommentLuv Dofollow Blogs
www.thatnaijablog.com/2013/04/48-commentluv-dofollow-blogs-to.html
Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by jenifertaler: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2013
really this is awsome

1 Like

Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by vowiski(m): 10:13am On Apr 27, 2013
jenifertaler: really this is awsome
Thanks cheesy
Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by Orbtech: 11:00am On Mar 27, 2015
Bloggers‬,take your ‪Blog‬ to the ‪next‬ level on
www.allblogsdirectory.com
where ‪Millions‬ of people find blogs on their ‪‎favourite‬ topics.
‪World‬ No. 1 Blog ‪Search‬ ‪Engine‬ and Blog ‪Directory‬.
Absolutely Free!!!

1 Like

Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by MrKIZITO(m): 10:13pm On May 12, 2015
Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by Nobody: 8:15am On May 14, 2015
Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by purushottam1973(m): 2:03pm On Apr 21, 2016
HI, I just loved reading about these commentLuv enabled blogs and it needs to be shared by me as I am going to do it right now.
The best thing which I really like about this article is, you covered at least every high pagerank dofollow commentLuv blogs which makes it more helpful for me than others. But you need to short it out because of some from these are actually no followed.
Re: 48 Commentluv Dofollow Blogs To Increase Your blog Traffic by VocalWalls: 5:31pm On Apr 21, 2016
purushottam1973

Be jonzing yourself with keyword rich backlinks.

You're lucky this thread has some serious link juice.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Script Linda Ikeji Social Was Built On / How To Convince A Hotel To Let Me Design Their Website / How I Make Real Money Chatting On Social Media

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.