Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,708 members, 7,802,126 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:30 AM

Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! (2263 Views)

JOB VACANCY - Health, Safety And Environment Cordinator / NIMASA Massive Recruitment 2012 For Department Of Maritime Safety And Seafarers’ / Health, Safety And Environment (hse) Officer At Virgin Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by kelechi01(m): 2:30pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hey guys, been going thru the various NL topics n threads n can't seem to find any that features HSE vacancy(ies). Thought I should start one then. Please anybody with info on vacancies pertaining to this should please put it here. Thanks y'all. together we will get there.
Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by TIDTID: 5:58pm On Apr 26, 2013
Hi ,appreciate your initiative.peole that are on the field should assist us.
Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by anticent(m): 7:23pm On Apr 26, 2013
You'll probably find this position mostly in oil and gas.I suggest you register for job alert on www.rigzone.com they currently have lots of HSE positions across Africa.
Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by groovie(m): 3:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
anticent: You'll probably find this position mostly in oil and gas.I suggest you register for job alert on www.rigzone.com they currently have lots of HSE positions across Africa.

rigzone is for highly qualified professionals i think. I submitted my C.V. there i was contacted but have not been called probably cos of my lack of work experience.

I dont know why its so hard to get an HSE job in naija. ive seen really few vacancies for entry level HSE officers. I might be wrong though maybe am not well informed, but i really must pursue a career in this field.
Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by kelechi01(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2013
groovie:

rigzone is for highly qualified professionals i think. I submitted my C.V. there i was contacted but have not been called probably cos of my lack of work experience.

I dont know why its so hard to get an HSE job in naija. ive seen really few vacancies for entry level HSE officers. I might be wrong though maybe am not well informed, but i really must pursue a career in this field.

I second this talk. Rigzone usually advertises for experienced hire and more often than not the vacancies are outside the country. We need more home grown HSE jobs so as to gain experience.

1 Like

Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by chudidonas(m): 8:36pm On Jun 14, 2013
Hello groovy, am on the same page with you. Get an entry level HSE job has become too difficult. While I was serving, I told a man about my HSE certifications from NISP, he said he would have loved to help but the HSE opening in his comapny(Daewoo) has been sold. I am really confused at the moment on which way to go, made enquiries for MSC in OHSE at IPS uniport and they told me 1million naira.I pray God directs me in this career decision. Its very sensitive. Give me ur email or bb pin groovy.. Let's network and brainstorm on how to help ourselves. Mine is chudidonas@yahoo.co.uk, 278DFABE Thank you
Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by chudidonas(m): 8:45pm On Jun 14, 2013
And for the record, rigzone is for top pros.. Don't count on it. Cos they won't call you. grin
Re: Health, Safety And Environment Vacancies! by eddd: 11:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
pls anyone with entry level HSE job info shud pls post it. It will really b appreciated. I have HSE 2 nd 3. U guys have been doing a gud job. Bt it seems HSE jobs 4 entry level are hard 2 come by.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Exxonmobil Recruitment 2013 / First Ignite Nig / Zenith, Access, Wema, Fidelity Raise Pay As Firstbank, Gtbank Cut Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.