Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,430 members, 7,808,532 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

'yvonne Nelson And I Are Not Dating' - Iyanya Mbuk - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'yvonne Nelson And I Are Not Dating' - Iyanya Mbuk (593 Views)

Yvonne Nelson And Ebube Nwagbo: Whose Rocks The Black Well? -selectastyle / Yvonne Nelson And Rita Dominic At City People Awards On Sunday / Picture Of Yvonne Nelson And Her Mum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

'yvonne Nelson And I Are Not Dating' - Iyanya Mbuk by brosun(m): 5:16pm On Apr 26, 2013
Music sensation and first MTN Project Fame winner, Iyanya, has opened up on his relationship with beautiful star actress, Yvonne Nelson. In an interview with PM News, he affirms that Yvonne is his "hommie" and that Yvonne's reported tweets on a man cheating on her could not have been directed at him. He also denies claims that he has something with Nollywood bad girl, Tonto Dikeh, describing Tonto as his "paddi". People, are we in a season of celebrity denials, having just recently read about Nollywood bad boy, Jim Iyke, denying having something with Nadia Buari with whom he has been caught in several suggestive poses lately? http://.mobi/output.php?id=8468
Re: 'yvonne Nelson And I Are Not Dating' - Iyanya Mbuk by tinuolababy(f): 5:56pm On Apr 26, 2013
Ok

(1) (Reply)

Michael Jackson's Daughter Paris Jackson Attempts Suicide / Wale Talks Love & Emotional Rap, Says Men Should Stop Running / Blogger Linda Ikeji Accused Of Fradulent Practices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.