Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,589 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:42 AM

Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin (2760 Views)

Ebola Patient Final Pictures Before Dying (viewer's Discretion) / Help A Dying Brother Please / Student Of Esut College Of Medicine Dies Of Lassa Fever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by feltyman(m): 6:59pm On Apr 26, 2013
BABATUNDE LUKMAN SHALL LIVE! He will not die! He is a 200l student of the faculty of education, university of ilorin. This future Nigerian leader is currently in Intensive Care Unit of University of Ilorin Teaching Hospital(UITH), after been diagnosed of end stage renal disease. He needs three million naira for his kidney transplant in order to live.
kindly save a soul today! your 100naira, 500naira might save him. Please donate generously!!

BANK: UBA, University of Ilorin Branch
A/C NAME: BABATUNDE LUKMAN APPEAL FUND
A/C NO: 20-61-90-98-90
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by dominique(f): 8:48pm On Apr 26, 2013
Could this be the new gimmick scammers want to tap into? undecided
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by feltyman(m): 9:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
the question to ask you dominique is, does d account name, and branch bank name luks lyk scam.. am reali dissappointd dat an admin would say something like this on an SOS post without verifyn the content info... this is ur domain and guess you wil always hav ur rights...all i pray for is d survival of dis chap.. UITH is nt a hidden centre though
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by Lagusta(m): 10:20pm On Apr 26, 2013
Oh, thank God i am kuku here......

Dont worry dominique, investigation has already started!!! Will give you feedback tomorrow evening!!!
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by dominique(f): 10:44pm On Apr 26, 2013
Thanks Lagusta,
we'll be expecting. We also have to know if the account details are in connection with the paitent. If he's for real I'll canvas for donations by all means possible.

@feltyman
So account name is enough to verify your claims are for real? Isorai

1 Like

Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by feltyman(m): 6:37am On Apr 27, 2013
@Laguster, jst saw ur profile...hehehe, dr idris laguda. na A.y.... o.. (fonetiquejoy)... gues u ar doing great...plz i wil also appreciate d outcome of ur investigatns.. winks...c u later man, i wld appreaciate any help from u too..
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by Lagusta(m): 11:56am On Apr 27, 2013
feltyman: @Laguster, jst saw ur profile...hehehe, dr idris laguda. na A.y.... o.. (fonetiquejoy)... gues u ar doing great...plz i wil also appreciate d outcome of ur investigatns.. winks...c u later man, i wld appreaciate any help from u too..

OMG!!!! Is this Dr ayodeji van erubu!!!!

Sorry jare, i just confirmed from mukhtar that this is for real, so sorry!!!

Yeah, please lets donate our widow's mite to save a soul, this is confirmed....

AY, please upload pics, i am in a jamb centre, monitoring some stuff.... *winks*
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by feltyman(m): 12:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Monitoring some stuffs.. My boss.. Eku ise o.. Am okay..wil try check dis dude at d ICU on monday.. I hope for a gud response from people.
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by Lagusta(m): 4:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
No problem, we shall surely canvass for you guyz, will also show on monday!!!
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by feltyman(m): 6:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
tanx bro.. gues we'd see on monday.. do hav a wondaful weekend...
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by dominique(f): 10:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Lagusta, hope its not impersonation things *winks*

Feltyman, we need pics of the patient in question to serve as further proof.

I'll try my best to push it to front page latest by monday.
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by feltyman(m): 9:02am On Apr 28, 2013
aite, will do dat asap.. tanx dominique
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by dominique(f): 10:51pm On Apr 29, 2013
Lagusta, are you related to a certain Isa Laguda? He was my course mate back in uni.
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by Lagusta(m): 11:26am On Apr 30, 2013
^^^^^ hmmm, never heard of him, the laguda family is a very large family in lagos....
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by dominique(f): 11:27am On Apr 30, 2013
Lagusta: ^^^^^ hmmm, never heard of him, the laguda family is a very large family in lagos....

Kk
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by saints2(f): 7:51pm On Jun 10, 2013
Hello folks, as things are now, this guy according to the management at UITH, He has less than 3 weeks to live. We appeal to all well meaning Nigerians to please help.
Mod, can you please make this frontpage? Pls we beg of you.
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by dominique(f): 7:12pm On Jun 11, 2013
I recommended it for frontpage earlier but it wasn't granted. We'll be needing more information like pictures, medical reports etc. I'll suggest you reach out to TeHN on this thread.
www.nairaland.com/1315227/e-helpers-network-tehn-official-thread
Re: Please Help A Dying Student Of University Of Ilorin by bilms(m): 11:24am On Jun 13, 2013
this post should be taken to the fp.. the boy has 3 weeks to live except some happens..

(1) (Reply)

Indonesian Man With Tumour All Over His Body.. / Crying For No Reason / HELP GUYS, HOW DO I DEAL WITH THIS SORE THROAT

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.