Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,298 members, 7,808,012 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:19 AM

Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB (16865 Views)

My Bitter Experience With Jamb Yesterday / JAMB: Share Your Experience / Today Is 11-11, Share Your Past Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by dsmartj(m): 9:21pm On Apr 26, 2013
Once upon a time JAMB. Share with us your jamb experience.

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by purpinkx(m): 10:18pm On Apr 26, 2013
My 1st time i scored 204 ... Got admitted to physics ... @16 . A year later i wrote again and scored 244 ... There won't be a 3rd time cos i'm now and Engineer
bottom line ... It wasn't difficult

5 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Rooneyboy(m): 11:36am On Apr 27, 2013
I read , wrote JAMB once and entered the university .

Don't really have much of an experience.

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by dridowu: 11:37am On Apr 27, 2013
1st jamb (2001) was seized
2nd jamb(2002) turn me to Veterinary Doctor University of Ibadan
Baba God Modupe temiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooo

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by marufoye: 11:38am On Apr 27, 2013
JAMB exam was challenging but beatable.I got 243 and got admitted to study Computer Science in a Nigerian university.Students then were more determined and there were lesser cases of 'expo'.Thank God today I am nejoying the fruits of my labour!
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by ijawkid(m): 11:39am On Apr 27, 2013
Mine was wonderful.......

Read hard for it,wrote well and now I'm past that..........

cheesy

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Nobody: 11:40am On Apr 27, 2013
Never wrote one

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by youngdee168(m): 11:41am On Apr 27, 2013
Wrote jamb once and i got admission into the university, which i later did not used because i got another admision through direct entry which i preferred more.
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Donsammi(m): 11:42am On Apr 27, 2013
WRITING JAMB NEXT YEAR ....SS3 cheesyDNT KNOW abt any expriences

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by kennyonthrone(m): 11:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Seeing dem folkz at d gates of various centres al I could tink of was hey at dis tym 4yrz ago u wia jst lyk dis folkz....tnk God I wil b graduatin hopefully in d nxt 3 mnths

3 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by optimusprime2(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2013
Wrote it once 2002, got into Uni, Graduated...
I'm an Engineer now-E.O.D
dont want to recall those periods of reading for JAMB with the fear of writing it more 6X's like some friends of mine did...
But I remember taking my shirt off during the exam, *chuckles* I did that purely by instinct when Maths calculations without a calculator became intense, the invigilator was laughing cause the place was'nt hot, I was just uncomfortable at that point because I thought my shirt was the Hinderance...

4 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Bharbieface(m): 11:45am On Apr 27, 2013
wrote 1st jamb had 211... wrote anoda 245... Thank God 2dai am a botanist... EKSU

4 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Desloaaa(f): 11:47am On Apr 27, 2013
JAMB JAMM ME!!!!!!!!...NO Be beans.
JAMB make me beginning fill say i need to wash my head.
After d 5th jamb,them finally pity me with 230..computer sci

10 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 27, 2013
Booking dis space.. Cuz the story is long..

Title of the story, "The Man with the lowest score ever in the history of Jamb"

Give me a few mins to type my story

9 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by donwhizkid(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=ijawkid]Mine was wonderful.......

cheesy[/quote.. Lol... I'm past that..... Oyibo... Are u sure u wrote d exam? Or?[quote author=ijawkid]Mine was wonderful.......

cheesy[/quote.. Lol... I'm past that..... Oyibo... Are u sure u wrote d exam? Or?
[quote author=ijawkid]Mine was wonderful.......

cheesy[/quote.. Lol... I'm past that..... Oyibo... Are u sure u wrote d exam? Or?

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by dridowu: 11:49am On Apr 27, 2013
staicey: Never wrote one
u still dy secondary school ? Or u sch outsde d country
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by mazizitonene(m): 11:49am On Apr 27, 2013
My 1st jamb.....250....without runs...infact I hated runs....was so angry with myself mayb cos I was lil den.......second one 291....without expo again..I categorically refused 2 pay d invigilator and he sidelined me....It was me and God dat day.....naw am in skul.....medicine on course

6 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2013
Ijogz K: Booking dis space.. Cuz the story is long..

Title of the story, "The Man with the lowest score ever in the history of Jamb"

Give me a few mins to type my story

cheesy I'm so sitting on the edge of my chair, waiting.

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by donigspain(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2013
One Sitting:
2007: scored 253
Presently serving.
*Study and you'll pass both JAMB and Aptitude Test, shikina.

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2013
dridowu: u still dy secondary school ? Or u sch outsde d country

Outside smiley

1 Like

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Ifeanyi2D: 11:51am On Apr 27, 2013
My first was in 2003 and scored 202 but failed to get admission into FUTO. Later did POLYJAMB in 2004 and scored 185 and went further to study Elect/Elect Eng. in FEDPONEK.

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by gerrardomendes(m): 11:54am On Apr 27, 2013
d only nairalander to mek Jamb in one sitting. Datz me. so,no stupid experiences
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Odunharry(m): 11:59am On Apr 27, 2013
did utme once..scored 261 n 64 in my utme and post utme respctively
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by chymystique(f): 12:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
My first n onli experience I can neva forgt et. I reached ma suppose center and sat down on ma supposed Sit no.. Few mins for d exam to commence I was asked to go online n check for ma new center.. I was so devastated and unfortunately for me dt day network was so jammed up I couldn't evn check me new center online.. I kept on crying and hopin that God would ve mercy on me.. Luckily for me one of d Cybers I wnt then was able to check et and I found ma new center.. Reached ma new center I was not allowed to enter d gate.. I had to bribe d gateman.. I entered inside the school and saw that we were plenty that couldn't find out new Reg n stuffs.. Damn! We were given a sheet of paper to answer our own jamb questions outside. Imagine! Cos God loved me so much and he rili wanted me to enter sch then, I was lucky during the attendance I heard ma name bin called and that was how I entered class and wrote ma Jamb 20mins to Submission... And to ma greatest suprise wen d result came out I scored 209... PRAISE THE LORD! cool

27 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by teeluv(m): 12:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
took jamb 1999: had 199 cried my eyes out, but thank God for the people that invented Diploma, i for write jamb tire.. now studying for my doctorate..

7 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by gerrardomendes(m): 12:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
dridowu: 1st jamb (2001) was seized
2nd jamb(2002) turn me to Veterinary Doctor University of Ibadan
Baba God Modupe temiiiiiiiiiiii oooooooooooo
so how many rats and cockcroaches are in ur ward now?

2 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Chimerase(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
I write JAMB so teey JAMB begin send seasons greetin 2 me, stil on top dey won print polo giv me cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by tonididdy(m): 12:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Chimerase(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
gerrardomendes:
so how many rats and cockcroaches are in ur ward now?
even snake slf...dem fit reach half a dozen grin
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Chimerase(m): 12:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
[quote author=Chimerase]I write JAMB so teey JAMB begin send seasons greetin 2 me, stil on top dey won print polo giv me cheesy
Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by Syenite(m): 12:14pm On Apr 27, 2013
Was supposed 2 write JAMB in '96 bt the exam did nt hold dat yr. I wrote in '97 my result was nt released. Wrote again in '98, scored 237. Applied 2 study Chemical Engineering bt was admitted 2 study Geology.I all thru wrote d Maths, Phy & Chem option. JAMB was more difficult than WAEC.

4 Likes

Re: Once Upon A Time JAMB: Share Your Past Experiences With JAMB by tearie: 12:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
Hmm, had a fun and cool experience writing JAMB. Was still in SS 3, hair on low cut. I sat I front of d class, became friends with d invigilator, he said I was the only 'innocent' person in the room... Finished my papers on time and started eating the Meatpie and Lacasera my dad bought for me in class! Also remember the invigilator telling me to write names of noise makers when he wanted to go out 8: lol funny guy ... And I recall almost jumping out of my skin when the muscular guy behind me with bloodshot eyes tapped my shoulder. Turns out all he wanted was an eraser but all imagined then was that he wanted to threaten me to start teaching him (according to stories I used to hear)!!!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Adult Education In Lagos / Imo State University Permanent Site Construction Pictures / ASUU Strike Suspension: Watch Moment ASUU Called Off Its 1 Month Strike (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.