Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,501 members, 7,801,311 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature (1301 Views)

All Guys Are The Same:- Your Makeup Could Be The Cause. / 10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Prudzice(f): 11:28pm On Apr 26, 2013
A friend of mine had a little problem,which involves sex with her next door neighbor.♍Ɣ friend Ȋ̝̊̅§ confuse, cause d neighbor Ȋ̝̊̅§ procasting the incident that hapened btw the two of them Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ people around.pls she needs U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice.she told her boyfriend abt what she heard.she's scared that if her guy discovers the truth,he will break up wit her.pls wat shuld she ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ?
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by pleep(m): 12:07am On Apr 27, 2013
This is what you deserve for cheating.
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 27, 2013
Prudzice: A friend of mine had a little problem,which involves sex with her next door neighbor.♍Ɣ friend Ȋ̝̊̅§ confuse, cause d neighbor Ȋ̝̊̅§ procasting the incident that hapened btw the two of them Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ people around.pls she needs U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice.she told her boyfriend abt what she heard.she's scared that if her guy discovers the truth,he will break up wit her.pls wat shuld she ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ?

See ur friend life

3 Likes

Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by pleep(m): 12:09am On Apr 27, 2013
lol, i go die for laughter
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Odunharry(m): 12:13am On Apr 27, 2013
wtn make we do na?she dn alrdy fuk up.
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by chikk(f): 12:14am On Apr 27, 2013
All men cannot 'behave mature' because not all men are mature. Also, you don't expect a mature behaviour from a mature person when you are not mature enough to do some matured 'things'. Shekina!

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by butta(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2013
Gameover for your friend ..op that's y it is not good to play away match right in your own home.. Tel your friend to start looking for another boyfriend before her guy finds out ..some guys can't stand women that cheat on them while still in a relationship most men have too much pride and Ego in them full to the capacity
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Prudzice(f): 12:33am On Apr 27, 2013
But what if her guys knws abt d sex bt still stick wit her cos she told hm b4 he heard d news outside.nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ above mistakes.even ur galfrd may ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ such a tin outside bt will neva tell U̶̲̥̅̊ и̲̮̣̥̅̊ wen U̶̲̥̅̊ discovered at last guess wat will hapen at last Ȋ̝̊̅§ a vry vry vry BIG BIG BIG BR....EA.....K UP.all wat am saying Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ above mistakes cos ur own may be worst
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by pleep(m): 12:38am On Apr 27, 2013
Grow up, you made your bed now lay in it. You knew cheating was wrong before you did it, now accept the consequences of your actions like an adult.

Nairaland cant help you

2 Likes

Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by butta(m): 12:44am On Apr 27, 2013
You and your Asewo friend should F......uck off ..

1 Like

Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Acidosis(m): 12:51am On Apr 27, 2013
Prudzice: But what if her guys knws abt d sex bt still stick wit her cos she told hm b4 he heard d news outside.nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ above mistakes.even ur galfrd may ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ such a tin outside bt will neva tell U̶̲̥̅̊ и̲̮̣̥̅̊ wen U̶̲̥̅̊ discovered at last guess wat will hapen at last Ȋ̝̊̅§ a vry vry vry BIG BIG BIG BR....EA.....K UP.all wat am saying Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ above mistakes cos ur own may be worst

Cheating is never a mistake but a "urge" cool
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by oge4real(f): 5:00am On Apr 27, 2013
I still wonder how people are able to read the op's posts. Looks like a different language. Guess it must be a trending font for youths these days.
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Nobody: 6:06am On Apr 27, 2013
Ladies love to eat their cake and still have it.
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Enegod(m): 7:12am On Apr 27, 2013
Prudzice: even ur galfrd may ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ such a tin outside bt will neva tell U̶̲̥̅̊ и̲̮̣̥̅̊ wen U̶̲̥̅̊ discovered at last guess wat will hapen at last Ȋ̝̊̅§ a vry vry vry BIG BIG BIG BR....EA.....K UP.
a vry vry BIB BIG BIG pun....ch i go use bless you for mouth now
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Mynd44: 8:46am On Apr 27, 2013
She cheated by mistake?

The amount of people justifying poo is on the rise
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Nobody: 8:51am On Apr 27, 2013
Is it suppossed to be funny
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by chikk(f): 9:20am On Apr 27, 2013
Prudzice: But what if her guys knws abt d sex bt still stick wit her cos she told hm b4 he heard d news outside.nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ above mistakes.even ur galfrd may ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ such a tin outside bt will neva tell U̶̲̥̅̊ и̲̮̣̥̅̊ wen U̶̲̥̅̊ discovered at last guess wat will hapen at last Ȋ̝̊̅§ a vry vry vry BIG BIG BIG BR....EA.....K UP.all wat am saying Ȋ̝̊̅§ dat nobody Ȋ̝̊̅§ above mistakes cos ur own may be worst

Chai! Where did this girl come from.

Come, OP. Make sure you don't abandon this thread, like you did the first, and open a third one with this same topic o!
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Scarpon(m): 9:39am On Apr 27, 2013
the topic should have been why can't all girls behave mature
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2013
butta: ..some guys can't stand women that cheat on them while still in a relationship
True. They prefer you cheat on them when you're no longer in a relationship with them.
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by megawax8: 10:03am On Apr 27, 2013
if onli i knew d meaning of 'PROCASTING',maybe,jst maybe i'ld b able to comment grin grin grin
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by BingoLee(m): 10:04am On Apr 27, 2013
Prudzice: A friend of mine had a little problem,which involves sex with her next door neighbor.♍Ɣ friend Ȋ̝̊̅§ confuse, cause d neighbor Ȋ̝̊̅§ procasting the incident that hapened btw the two of them Τ̅Ơ̴̴̴̴͡ people around.pls she needs U̶̲̥̅̊я̩̥̊ advice.she told her boyfriend abt what she heard.she's scared that if her guy discovers the truth,he will break up wit her.pls wat shuld she ƌ̲̣̣̣̥Ǿ?

..sweeeery..is that friend of yours suppose to be you?....i can help..truss me! angry
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by Youngpo413: 7:23pm On Oct 19, 2014
BingoLee:

..sweeeery..is that friend of yours suppose to be you?....i can help..truss me! angry

of course she is the one
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by 190: 7:25pm On Oct 19, 2014
smh so naija gurls still phuck around like this

smh and na persn go marry that one so

stupeed tins undecided
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by philantoxx(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
smh.*listening to adone-miguel*
Re: Why Can't All Guys Behave Mature by sexylogan(m): 7:40pm On Oct 19, 2014
butta:
You and your Asewo friend should F......uck off ..

I love NL!!!!

grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

The Philosophy Of 'Nice' - [Nice Guys, Good Girls, Love, Bad Boys, Bad Girls] / How Long Can Someone Stay Celibate To Regain His Virginity ? / Nairaland Girls May Be The Most Intelligent Girls In The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.