Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,704 members, 7,805,891 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:07 AM

JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers (11529 Views)

Pius Odubu Escapes Assassination (Edo Deputy Governor) - Photo / OLISA METUH : EFCC Escapes By The Whiskers. / Bamanga Tukur Escapes Assassination - The Nation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Mobsync(m): 4:23am On Apr 27, 2013
JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination

The Registrar of Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board, JAMB, Prof. Dibu Ojerinde escaped assassination by whiskers when hired assassins went after him.

The incident happened on Monday night when the intruders scaled through the fence of the house, entered through the back door and gained entrance into the house while the security men attached to the compound did not notice as they were stationed at the gate of the house.

The security personnel which include two regular armed police men and other private security guards at the gate did not take notice of the incident throughout the period the operations lasted.

Confirming the incident, the Registrar said according to the story narrated to him by the children and relations who are staying with him, they were terrorized during the operation as the assassins were continuously asking and looking for their father, the Registrar. The children told the assassins that he has travelled for official assignments but the men were not convinced.

“They instructed one of the children to lead them into the Registrar’s living and study rooms which they searched thoroughly but could not find Prof. Dibu as he went on official assignments”
At that point, the assassins decided to look for him through the ceiling of the house moving from one ceiling to the other as they locked up the occupants inone of the living rooms thinking the Registrar was hiding up in the ceiling.

They searched and scattered every hiding places the assassins suspected the Registrar may be hiding. It was after their target could not be found that they left the house.

According to Prof. Dibu, “nothing was taken out of the expansive residence despite the thorough searching conducted on the compound”

The Registrar confirmed he travelled officially in preparation for the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination slated for today, Saturday, April 27, 2013

SOURCE
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Tolexander: 5:05am On Apr 27, 2013
They aren't after his life, they are only after life question paper!

8 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by seunfly: 5:52am On Apr 27, 2013
I hope they not boko boyz, it seems they ve shifted their attention to Waec and Jamb now adayz.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by 2million1(m): 7:48am On Apr 27, 2013
why won't they look for him when he keeps on frustrating thousands of students yearly

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by ujchief(m): 7:51am On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: why won't they look for him when he keeps on frustrating thousands of students yearly

Yet, other thousands keep getting admitted into the university yearly. Go and study, don't be on the other side of the divide.

31 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by 2million1(m): 9:14am On Apr 27, 2013
ujchief:

Yet, other thousands keep getting admitted into the university yearly. Go and study, don't be on the other side of the divide.
if you don't understand my statement, why not ask for clarity

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Krinel(f): 9:47am On Apr 27, 2013
thank god dey didnt c him
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by MrNigeria2(m): 9:48am On Apr 27, 2013
O^O. O-O
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Appliedmaths(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2013
We all know the system is corrupt,but that dosen't mean you have to send assassins to the man.Read and pass your jamb....*perioD!

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by ujchief(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: if you don't understand my statement, why not ask for clarity

Nah! I understand you statement quite clearly. I ain't that dumb, that's why I'm not shifting blames of not getting admitted to a JAMB registrar instead of studying hard to join those that get admitted yearly.

Kapish?

2 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Liberal2020: 9:50am On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: if you don't understand my statement, why not ask for clarity
What clarity? Your statement is self explanatory. Typical Nigerians. I don't think YOU understand what you wrote but WE, we do.

8 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by pfijacobs(m): 9:50am On Apr 27, 2013
L̳̿☺Ö̤̣̇☺ː̗̀(=)))ː̖́☺Ö̤̣̇☺L̳̿. See wat 13 years of failed jamb exams can cause... Omo make d guy pack to aso rock sharp sharp because post ume. Assasins dey come... This time na ninjas dem go use.. Wayaaaaa!!!!
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by YOMIT(m): 9:51am On Apr 27, 2013
Jamb question paper things grin grin
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by adoniza(m): 9:53am On Apr 27, 2013
Wow, really lucky
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by toluleke(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2013
They were after the JAMB QUESTION DEM DON FAIL JAMB tyre.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by ManOfThePeople(m): 9:54am On Apr 27, 2013
na wa oo.
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Nobody: 9:59am On Apr 27, 2013
[size=20pt]How do we know this story is true and not for pageviews?[/size]
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by georjay(m): 10:00am On Apr 27, 2013
mehn boiz are not smiling sha...buh for why na....na im fault
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by ichommy(m): 10:11am On Apr 27, 2013
Boys dey vex o
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Chuksaluta(m): 10:12am On Apr 27, 2013
The Writer: [size=20pt]How do we know this story is true and not for pageviews?[/size]
Which one is pageviews?
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by fitzmayowa: 10:15am On Apr 27, 2013
Na wa ooo

1 Like

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Ninilowo(m): 10:17am On Apr 27, 2013
Tolexander: They aren't after his life, they are only after life question paper!
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Phonon: 10:17am On Apr 27, 2013
It has been in the news for some time that JAMB would be scrapped.I guess they want to start from the top.:-D
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Mobinga: 10:26am On Apr 27, 2013
2 million: why won't they look for him when he keeps on frustrating thousands of students yearly

7 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by miqos02(m): 10:38am On Apr 27, 2013
ok thank God
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by alayabi: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2013

From your comment it is obvious that you are an OLODO UPON 20 shocked shocked shocked!!!

You are the type of student that will claim the teacher did not write clearly on the board for him to see when being taught that is why he (student) fails during exam or the teacher did not like him that is why the teacher deliberately failed him or the examination hall was dark that why he can't see well which made him to write jagajaga (rubbish and wrong things) on his answer sheet or the invigilator stopped him less than stipulated time or a fellow student knock him on the head hence he forgot what he has being taught before in the exam hall or the herbalist is fake that is why the medicine (ogun isoye) he used that was supposed to bring past teachings to his memory in the exam hall failed or .............

READ AND PASS YOUR JAMB EXAM!!!! embarassed embarassed embarassed

3 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by Pacesetter2: 10:47am On Apr 27, 2013
Na frustration jere...make them go read jere
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by tpapi: 11:17am On Apr 27, 2013
because u cud not pass ur jamb for d past few yrs, u av now decide to send thugs to asassinate d registrar,u a big disgrace to dis kontri, common go n study harder so dat u can pass next yrs jamb
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by NnamdiN: 11:28am On Apr 27, 2013
I don't see any thing wrong with this statement o. Y'all attacking him as if all you "need" to do to gain admission in naija is to "study" hard. I know many people with very high jamb and post utme scores yet they couldn't gain admission. These f u c k e r s keep increasing the jamb fee every year as if these candidates are cash cows. Truth is, if they had succeeded, I wouldn't be sorry for him. B4 una even talk rubbish come my side, me don grad o grin

4 Likes

Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by iwanchop(m): 11:50am On Apr 27, 2013

So na him dey fail them abi...Jamb exam na competition;u need to beat (not just pass)ur colleagues to get admitted
Re: JAMB Registrar Escapes Assassination By Whiskers by alayabi: 11:52am On Apr 27, 2013
NnamdiN: I don't see any thing wrong with this statement o. Y'all attacking him as if all you "need" to do to gain admission in naija is to "study" hard. I know many people with very high jamb and post utme scores yet they couldn't gain admission. These f u c k e r s keep increasing the jamb fee every year as if these candidates are cash cows. Truth is, if they had succeeded, I wouldn't be sorry for him.

What is your point or Which one of the underwritten is your choice:
1. Are you saying increment of JAMB fees made applicants to fail?
2. Apart from reading or studying towards an exam, what do you need to do?
3. Will killing the Registrar enable hordes of applicants to gain admission or pass JAMB?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Oil Revenue Loss Hits N10.1bn Daily / Court Order Or Not, Our National Convention Will Still Hold - PDP / Boko Haram Kills 7 In Kuruburu, Borno Village

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.