Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,813 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:53 AM

Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept (7724 Views)

Brimstone Golden Concept / Brimstone Golden Concept Interview Invite / Keylinks Golden Concept Is Recruiting.deadline 30th June 2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by princessmay(f): 8:59am On Apr 27, 2013
Pls house i got a text msg frm keeylinks golden concept for an interview, did anyone get d same invite? or re they scam too?
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by slimshadie(f): 8:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
I received the same msg. I dnt blieve they are real undecided
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by informationman: 6:16pm On May 07, 2013
Please I received same message today, please can somebody update me, are they real & what are they up to? Thanks
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by Yhionziee: 9:13pm On May 16, 2013
I got the same message too. I just hope it's real. Does anyone have any info?
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by pretyani(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2013
Please I got the same message just now.has anyone being there before?
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by princessmay(f): 8:55pm On May 30, 2013
my dear its nt worth going 4 jare,its stil de same gnld dudes.

1 Like

Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by Lydohlistik: 3:17pm On Jun 02, 2013
I got d same txt to com for interview on 3/6/13 in there branch office in ibadan. Pls can sum1 tell me hw the place is cos am lytu bit far frm ibadan now
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by youngster: 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2013
Please house, i got an invitation for interview from KG Concept, schedulled to hold at 12 noon tomorrow 27/07/13. Venue is at 83, Agege motor road by pako bus stop, opposite propel filling station, Dopemu. Is this a scam. Please anybody in the house and know about this should reply to safe me from wasting my money and time tomorrow. Thanks!
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by Akieagle: 7:38pm On Jul 26, 2013
I got the interview message too.but I think it is GNLD too..because an still in port harcourt now still serving till oct
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by youngster: 3:49am On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks.
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by fetthu(m): 6:08pm On Jul 29, 2013
I attended their interview. Menn to me its a mess, They just arranged all the applicant in a small all and stated this long speech. I was there for about 3hrs after which they told us to pay a sum of #8500 to obtain a kind o licence to practice there health awareness program. and that if we dont have the complete money, we should pay #1000 so as to make them start processing the request for the licence. I was late to the place and i realized that those that got there before me have written a kind of test. At the end of the day the written test doesnt matter. its only people that are ready to pay that will get the "Job"

Immediately i entered the place i knew 'this is not what am looking for' but i was just dsetermined to stay till the end of their talk so as to bring back this MESSAGE!

So, if you are still interested you can go ahead. But I warn you! YOU might be disappointed.

3 Likes

Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by mastert002: 9:18pm On Jul 30, 2013
thank u jare.they sent me txt with no company name.thank God for google,i only searched out there address........FOOLISH PPLE

1 Like

Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by youngster: 10:12pm On Aug 04, 2013
Thank you fetthu
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by opebakar: 11:19pm On Sep 15, 2013
Pls house, I just got message from keeylinks gc schedule for tomorrow by 10am. Is it true or scam. Candid advice needed urgently.
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by crowntoro(f): 1:19am On Sep 16, 2013
@opebakar, if u feel dt u can sell drugs on the street; u can go ahead. wink
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by obinna002: 10:08am On Sep 16, 2013
U saw what people are saying about them n ur still asking if is Real, you can go is 100% real, Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwww. uote author=opebakar]Pls house, I just got message from keeylinks gc schedule for tomorrow by 10am. Is it true or scam. Candid advice needed urgently.[/quote]
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by fameland(m): 4:24pm On Dec 01, 2013
Keeylinks Golden Concept is real. I joined the orgainsation in August this year and I have been enjoying every bit of my stay with them. We have been able to sensitize people abt proper health care and am happy helping people around me. Next year am travelling outside Nigeria with d company for another training. Many people criticise one particular job and yet they remain jobless and still live in penury. I have not regretted paying the license fee... They are doing good.
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by ednut1(m): 5:04pm On Dec 01, 2013
fameland: Keeylinks Golden Concept is real. I joined the orgainsation in August this year and I have been enjoying every bit of my stay with them. We have been able to sensitize people abt proper health care and am happy helping people around me. Next year am travelling outside Nigeria with d company for another training. Many people criticise one particular job and yet they remain jobless and still live in penury. I have not regretted paying the license fee... They are doing good.
fool, u guys shud hawk ur drugs by urself, hungry mofo
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by fameland(m): 5:45pm On Dec 01, 2013
@ednut1 I am not a jobless man. I have a job where I earn money from. We talk to people to make money. U can stay there and be criticizing and nothing to show at d end of the year
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by ednut1(m): 6:17pm On Dec 01, 2013
fameland: @ednut1 I am not a jobless man. I have a job where I earn money from. We talk to people to make money. U can stay there and be criticizing and nothing to show at d end of the year
so hawkin drugs dat has no demand is beta tin, y dnt u sel it ur self nd mak profit
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by fameland(m): 6:10am On Dec 02, 2013
U are a layman. Nobody is hawking drugs here. Grow up bro
Re: Invite From Keeylinks Golden Concept by obinna002: 12:53pm On Dec 02, 2013
fameland: U are a layman. Nobody is hawking drugs here. Grow up bro
FOOL, KEEP GOING FROM ONE PAGE TO ANOTHER, LOOKING FOR PEOPLE YOU TO DECIEVE

(1) (Reply)

TSL Limited Recruitment Update! / Ecobank Test / Federal Civil Service Commission

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.