Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,373 members, 7,781,044 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:59 AM

Can U Be Like My Ex? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can U Be Like My Ex? (2825 Views)

Pics! Can U Be A Gentleman Like This? / U Be Mugu If U Do All These Things For A Babe In The Name Of Love / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:28am On Apr 27, 2013
he is damn cute, takes absolute care of me, carries my handbag,alway want me dere with him almost every where he goes! ,hold my hands in public,he is so damn romantic... He gives me real advice and also encourage me talentwise and so on .Can u do better than my Ex bf?
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by enigmagu1(m): 9:43am On Apr 27, 2013
u left him or he left you??

if he left you den ur nt a good girl...

if you left him then you must have ur head examined....

naija guys wit such qualities arnt easy to come by....
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by BingoLee(m): 9:49am On Apr 27, 2013
purebarbie: he is damn cute, takes absolute care of me, carries my handbag,alway want me dere with him almost every where he goes! ,hold my hands in public,he is so damn romantic... He gives me real advice and also encourage me talentwise and so on .Can u do better than my Ex bf?

...Bingo Lee <<<<<<< Damn cute,Londoner peckam based,will take care of u, will carry yor hand bag, will prevent moskito from bitin u,will hold yor hand, will advise u & will not ask u to bleach more than twice smiley

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 27, 2013
So why is he an ex?

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by 190: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

...Bingo Lee <<<<<<< Damn cute,Londoner peckam based,will take care of u, will carry yor hand bag, will prevent moskito from bitin u,will hold yor hand, will advise u & will not ask u to bleach more than twice smiley

Corky Joe cheesy
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 27, 2013
enigmagu1: u left him or he left you??

Bull's eye.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 1:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
I can do all that without blinking an eye, but won't hesitate to kick you out if you piss me off. What the hell? There are good, better and extremely nice men who won't even do any of that for you.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Wizkhalifa2(m): 2:08pm On Apr 27, 2013
Can Dollar b lyk Naira?..
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by SLIDEwaxie(m): 3:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
Bingo Lee:

starting with mr.cock to bingo Lee, all ur username are razzzzzzz!
U wash toilets up there or u feed d dogs?

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 27, 2013
I've always found that guys who carry their girlfriend's purses/handbags look very stupid! So maybe you want someone who looks stupid, it shouldn't be that difficult to find!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by tpia5: 5:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
d.aft thread.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 6:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
Depends on what you look like but pls strike out the part of carrying handbag and opening car door. If your handbag is too heavy for you to carry,pls leave it at home. If you can't open the door yourself,don't enter the car. Take okada or danfo;we'll meet at home.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by 190: 6:32pm On Apr 27, 2013
chronique: Depends on what you look like but pls strike out the part of carrying handbag and opening car door. If your handbag is too heavy for you to carry,pls leave it at home. If you can't open the door yourself,don't enter the car. Take okada or danfo;we'll meet at home.

Can a Nigerian girl slap kiss this nigga for me angry

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
chronique: Depends on what you look like but pls strike out the part of carrying handbag and opening car door. If your handbag is too heavy for you to carry,pls leave it at home. If you can't open the door yourself,don't enter the car. Take okada or danfo;we'll meet at home.
hahahahaa dats unfair hahahaha gosh what a guy!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
enigmagu1: u left him or he left you??

yeah shit happens at times

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 27, 2013
tpacalipse: I can do all that without blinking an eye, but won't hesitate to kick you out if you piss me off. What the hell? There are good, better and extremely nice men who won't even do any of that for you.
oh! Dats warm ...i like dat...
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 27, 2013
miss-sweety86:
I've always found that guys who carry their girlfriend's purses/handbags look very stupid! So maybe you want someone who looks stupid, it shouldn't be that difficult to find!
u ve too much of african mentality...

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
tpacalipse: I can do all that without blinking an eye, but won't hesitate to kick you out if you piss me off. What the hell? There are good, better and extremely nice men who won't even do any of that for you.
oh! Dats warm ...i like dat...
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
miss-sweety86:
u possess much of african mentality!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
tpia@:
d.aft thread.
why nt go to the next thread u dnt belong here...

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
purebarbie: u possess much of african mentality!

HAHAHAHA!!!! that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! I'm not African at all but 100% European and I've never even been in Africa! Guys don't carry they girlfriend's handbag here! It looks stupid anywhere!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 27, 2013
miss-sweety86:

HAHAHAHA!!!! that is the funniest thing I have ever heard!!! I'm not African at all but 100% European and I've never even been in Africa! Guys don't carry they girlfriend's handbag here! It looks stupid anywhere!
then why sound like some half baked illiterate?
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2013
maybe because I'm talking to you! and I try to adapt my writing style to your level! b*tch!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 8:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
miss-sweety86:

@ pure barbie: see you? See your life under the garden? Shebi my oyinbo friend has exposed u. You want me to carry your bag so I will look silly abi? They will now say i'm ur houseboy even when my parents did not name ne akpan or ekaette....

1 Like

Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2013
both of u should try the next thread dnt mess here up! Okay!thanks
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
chronique:

@ pure barbie: see you? See your life under the garden? Shebi my oyinbo friend has exposed u. You want me to carry your bag so I will look silly abi? They will now say i'm ur houseboy even when my parents did not name ne akpan or ekaette....

you're so damn right! ;-)!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
purebarbie: both of u should try the next thread dnt mess here up! Okay!thanks

I think YOU are the one who started to mess up with me! So don't complain now after you've insulted me! Besides, you really sounds like a narcissistic b*itch! How stupid is it to post a topic "can you do better than my ex"? What kind of person go ask that question? Your ex did already good enough because he broke up with you, so I think if a guy wants to be better than your ex he should just give you a sound slap for acting like that!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 9:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
miss-sweety86:

I think YOU are the one who started to mess up with me! So don't complain now after you've insulted me! Besides, you really sounds like a narcissistic b*itch! How stupid is it to post a topic "can you do better than my ex"? What kind of person go ask that question? Your ex did already good enough because he broke up with you, so I think if a guy wants to be better than your ex he should just give you a sound slap for acting like that!

Jeez!!! Pls pardon her for she knows not what she's saying.
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by djeezy(m): 9:23pm On Apr 27, 2013
Is this thread some kind of joke or what?
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 27, 2013
chronique:

Jeez!!! Pls pardon her for she knows not what she's saying.

Am I being too harsh Sorry that must be my African mentality!!!
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by chronique(m): 10:06pm On Apr 27, 2013
miss-sweety86:

Am I being too harsh Sorry that must be my African mentality!!!

grin
Re: Can U Be Like My Ex? by 190: 10:07pm On Apr 27, 2013
djeezy: Is this thread some kind of joke or what?

actually its a joke plz disregard undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EXPOSED: See What Night Vigil Turn Into In A White Garment Church (PHOTO) / Lady That Wants To Marry Rich Man Got Priceless Reply. (pic) / Guys Can U Date A Runz Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.