Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,814 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:57 AM

D Banjs Scape Goat Remix On Top 100 Songs In HNHH - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / D Banjs Scape Goat Remix On Top 100 Songs In HNHH (833 Views)

The Top 20 Biggest And Most Popular Songs In Nigeria 2015 / Your Top Worship/Gospel Songs In 2015? / Dbanj Ft Kanye West- Scape Goat Remix (Snippet) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

D Banjs Scape Goat Remix On Top 100 Songs In HNHH by dinachi(m): 10:09am On Apr 27, 2013
Chai some Nigerians are very funny, Imagine the extent they will go to pull Dbanj down because of free recharge cardz from the Loya Ambassador. I was actually amazed to see that Dbanjs Scape goat remix with Kanye West got by far more positive reviews than negative ones. I suspect that there is a calculated plan to discredit him. The internet war is gladly funded by the Mavin Boss who is very very uncomfortable with Dbanjs indomitable Spirit and has sworn to break the bank to bring him down. Again the speed with Which negative posts about Dbanj hits front page leaves a lot of room for suspicion. You can Imagine my amazement when I noticed that the song has more than one million downloads and counting and yet Don Jazzy peeps still call the song wack. Thanks God for Dbanj! Keep it up bro! Gods favour as always.We love U!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Most Expensive Music Videos Ever Made. / Tiwa Savage Ft. Don Jazzy - Eminado [officialvideo] / Bruno Mars Vs Justin Timberlake.. Who Did It Better?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.