Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,370 members, 7,781,025 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 07:39 AM

Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) (12994 Views)

Photo Of Bola Tinubu On The 'wall Of Fame' As An Outstanding Alumni In America / What Could Be Running In The Mind Of Amaechis' Wife (picture)? / Bola Tinubu's Fence And The Sambisa Forest Poster. #WTF (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 10:23am On Apr 27, 2013
A leopard can never shed its spots.

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by NwaNimo1(m): 10:26am On Apr 27, 2013
Shi..it,

See Breasts . . . .

At least now i know he's human,

His wifey needs to invest in some 'silicone' . . . May be able to get it in a market in Lagos or more likely 'main market Onitsha.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Acidosis(m): 10:37am On Apr 27, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 11:08am On Apr 27, 2013
This is the height of irresponsibility. A married man of Tinubu's standing looking at probably another man's wife breasts in the presence of his own wife.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Clerverly: 11:21am On Apr 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo: This is the height of irresponsibility. A married man of Tinubu's standing looking at probably another man's wife breasts in the presence of his own wife.

If na u nko? Who fit see those kind Obi Oma Ngwa, and throw way eyes. I better look and reconcile latter with my wife. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 27, 2013
@OP, you just awakened a thousand sleeping dogs. Wait until the Tinubu's 1000 men laptop crew descend on you.
I think the said woman asked for it. If she is married, she should dress like someone's wife.This is an invitation to treat & synonymous with women of easy virtue.
Remi Tinubu is married & dressed like one & that is why no one is gawking at her.

6 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 11:32am On Apr 27, 2013
Nonsense...he isn't looking at the breásts.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 27, 2013
--

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by tyson55(m): 11:52am On Apr 27, 2013
Tinubu is guilty as charged ! grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by tubolancer(m): 11:57am On Apr 27, 2013
Tinubu is a real man.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Sunnybobo3(m): 12:16pm On Apr 27, 2013
MODs, since we are in the season of pictures hitting the front page, kindly move this thread to the front page. Thanks in advance

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Ejine(m): 12:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
--
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Popowaa: 12:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
He see fresh boobi make he no look.He no send the woman,who no dey watch advert abeg free am joor.she dey advertise wey he wan see wether original or chinco things.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by gerrardomendes(m): 12:50pm On Apr 27, 2013
something must kill a man
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
I don't get the point of this thread.
Are the OP and dede1 so gay tha they don't look at Bo obs?
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Dede1(m): 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
I guess anybody could draw any palpable conclusion from Thiefunbu’s demeanor as seen on the posted picture. My conclusion remains that, if given a slightest chance, Tinubu could not wait any longer to bounce on those bosoms in order to have a bite.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

Be on notice that I do not monkey with men. I am straight as arrow and many Yooba ladies can easily attest to the fact. My post was a compliment to the wide-eyed Tinubu not a bashing endeavor.

Until this ganggggg-rappppe mentality is deleted, I'll continue. Or ban me sef.

Dede1, is that a compliment in iboland? angry
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 1:48pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nwa_Nimo: Shi..it,

See Breasts . . . .

At least now i know he's human,

His wifey needs to invest in some 'silicone' . . . May be able to get it in a market in Lagos or more likely 'main market Onitsha.

That flat thing na Bo obs? Some girls should thank push-up bras.

Thought your girls have the ish.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Ejine(m): 2:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
Biko, who is that madman editing and deleting posts?
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by isalegan2: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
Sunny_bobo: A leopard can never shed its spots.

Why are they seated at a table with a prostitute?

No decent African woman would go out in public like that. Is the picture doctored? undecided

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 2:41pm On Apr 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

No decent African woman would go out in public like that. Is the picture doctored? undecided

That's a governors wife too. I remember posting her wedding pixssss on NL.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by denzel2009: 2:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
That looks like Shade Okoya.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Ikenna351(m): 2:55pm On Apr 27, 2013
Dede1:

Be on notice that I do not monkey with men. I am straight as arrow and many Yooba ladies can easily attest to the fact. My post was a compliment to the wide-eyed Tinubu not a bashing endeavor.

@ Dede1,

https://www.nairaland.com/1252090/no-more-tribal-attack-politics/7#15445449

Ikenna.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by batstan(m): 3:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
isale_gan2:

no they r nursed grin
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Nobody: 3:05pm On Apr 27, 2013
Who is the eediotic woman dressed like that to a public gathering by the way
Is she the ACN public ashawo or what and why would Mrs Tinubu sit with her husband at the same table with that ?
Unbelievable
As a woman I find it very nauseating
Hawking her wares like that
That one no be cleavage again
Na the whole shebang out there screaming to escape from a cage
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Ejine(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
Na this kind tiddays any man would be proud to bury his face in.
Re: Bola Tinubu Caught Red Handed By His Wife (picture) by Seun(m): 3:26pm On Apr 27, 2013
That picture is far too small. Why not post a bigger version so we can be sure of what we're seeing?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Iara Oshiomhole Visits An Orphanage In Edo State - Photos / Hungry And Traumatised, IDPs Protest In Maiduguri, Block Highway / #PDPConventionPHC: Saraki Unveils Running Mate (See Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.