Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,281 members, 7,807,941 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:15 PM

What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? (1671 Views)

What Is The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend? / The Worst Phone You've Ever Used Or Cant Recommend. / Best Mobile Browser For Downloading Movies? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Technesstivity: 10:56am On Apr 27, 2013
Mobile phones have become part of our daily lives in the last decade. Honestly, I can't do without my phone.

So Nairlanders, in the last decade of mobile phones, what's the best mobile phone you've ever ever used?
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by mrakin(m): 12:09pm On Apr 27, 2013
THE BEST IS YET TO COME BECAUSE I STILL FEEL I NEED A BETTER PHONE. BUT FOR NOW I HAVE A BB BOLD 9000. I ENJOY UNLIMITED BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING WITH MY ETISALAT. THAT IS WHY IT IS THE BEST FOR NOW. NO INSULTS PLS, I HOPE TO UPGRADE SOON. PROBABLY TO BOLD 5. NOTE: I DON'T PLAY GAMES. SO I DON'T NEED ANDROIDS
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Technesstivity: 1:10pm On Apr 27, 2013
mrakin: THE BEST IS YET TO COME BECAUSE I STILL FEEL I NEED A BETTER PHONE. BUT FOR NOW I HAVE A BB BOLD 9000. I ENJOY UNLIMITED BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING WITH MY ETISALAT. THAT IS WHY IT IS THE BEST FOR NOW. NO INSULTS PLS, I HOPE TO UPGRADE SOON. PROBABLY TO BOLD 5. NOTE: I DON'T PLAY GAMES. SO I DON'T NEED ANDROIDS

LOL at "No Insults Pls". The Bold 5 is arguably one of the best BlackBerry phones ever produced
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by mightyleks(m): 2:01pm On Apr 27, 2013
My best so far N95-2 8GB

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Technesstivity: 2:38pm On Apr 27, 2013
mightyleks: My best so far N95-2 8GB

Ah. One of Nokia's best selling phones. That phone was simply epic. Great choice!
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Emmyk(m): 10:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
I'm using Nokia Asha 302 presently.... I love the 3.5G thingy..
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by mrdrizzy(m): 9:14am On Apr 28, 2013
mrakin: THE BEST IS YET TO COME BECAUSE I STILL FEEL I NEED A BETTER PHONE. BUT FOR NOW I HAVE A BB BOLD 9000. I ENJOY UNLIMITED BROWSING AND DOWNLOADING WITH MY ETISALAT. THAT IS WHY IT IS THE BEST FOR NOW. NO INSULTS PLS, I HOPE TO UPGRADE SOON. PROBABLY TO BOLD 5. NOTE: I DON'T PLAY GAMES. SO I DON'T NEED ANDROIDS
no offence bt,how do u think sometimes,do u think what all android users do with dier fone is to play games,dude u totally wrong,some dnt even have 1game.nxt time look beyond nairaland n3 or n7 gaming thread.thank you

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by OCTAVO: 10:30am On Apr 28, 2013
mr.drizzy:
no offence bt,how do u think sometimes,do u think what all android users do with dier fone is to play games,dude u totally wrong,some dnt even have 1game.nxt time look beyond nairaland n3 or n7 gaming thread.thank you
I wonder o... I use an android phone but I don't do games! There's more to using an android phone.

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Francheezy(m): 12:32pm On Apr 28, 2013
none....
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Chitexs250(m): 12:59am On Apr 29, 2013
My best phone even up till date

1 Like

Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Danex1988(m): 1:13am On Apr 29, 2013
Samsung Galaxy Note 2. That is all.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Technesstivity: 4:46pm On Apr 29, 2013
Chitexs250: My best phone even up till date

Epic!
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by symbianDON(m): 4:50pm On May 01, 2013
i never regretted owning the nokia N8. It's such a wonderful phone. Some of the features it has are awesome and very useful eg the usb on the go feature which enables me to connect my flash drives direct to the phone and access the contents instantly.......also it's great for taking photographs and making video clips and the hdmi port is so nice too........o!!! I almost forgot, i also use it to charge my bb 9930!
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by jasinto123(m): 9:31am On May 02, 2013
n93i
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by aviendhaMo: 11:21am On May 03, 2013
hi, i no dis thread is about our best phone but i nid some info n i figured this thread doesnt have much page so i can easily access any replies i get.
That said,my hubby recently bought me a nokia asha 302 from lag,on getting to abuja wia we stay,i discovered the manual is in a brasillian language so i downloaded an english one online. My problem now is dat the sofeware on the phone itself is in that same language, sure the generality is in english but having some undeletable applications in a foreign lang is not makin d phone hot for me. I tried to update d software tinkin mayb il get an english versn but no luck. Pls,is dia a way i can change the fone software to one in english lang. Tx. Hope u rply.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by mrakin(m): 9:04pm On May 03, 2013
OCTAVO:
I wonder o... I use an android phone but I don't do games! There's more to using an android phone.

Am so sorrrry o. I already have the mindset that androids are for games. Now I have a new enlightennmennt on android. I stumbled at an android phone today and I think androids too are superssmart phones. Pls what is your advice on infinix buzz? Is it a good smartphone? All I need is for my emails to come directly to my phone immediately.
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Nobody: 9:54pm On May 07, 2013
NOKIA 3310
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Rick9(m): 10:01pm On May 07, 2013
Nokia X2
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by Segunagagu(m): 3:25am On May 08, 2013
OCTAVO:
Like wat,?? Will like to know
Re: What's The Best Mobile Phone You've Ever Used? by oseiwe(m): 8:14am On Sep 12, 2013
symbianDON: i never regretted owning the nokia N8. It's such a wonderful phone. Some of the features it has are awesome and very useful eg the usb on the go feature which enables me to connect my flash drives direct to the phone and access the contents instantly.......also it's great for taking photographs and making video clips and the hdmi port is so nice too........o!!! I almost forgot, i also use it to charge my bb 9930!
Na how u dey do am? Mine runs on belle refresh

(1) (Reply)

Tecno P9 Pad Mini For Sale At An Affordable Prices 08130204058 / Elephone P6000 Android 5.0 4G Smartphone Discussion Thread / What's The Difference Between Blackberry Z10 And Z30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.