Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,733 members, 7,802,213 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member (1415 Views)

Fashola And Murray-Bruce After Budget Defence Today / Trey Songz Yabs Senator Ben Murray-bruce, Nigerians Come For Him / Ben Murray-Bruce, Trey Songz & Wizkid Hang Out Together - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:05am On Apr 27, 2013
Tapping in the anointing of celebrity pictures gracing Nairaland.
Here's a recent picture of a Nairalander with Ben Murray Bruce, CEO of Silverbird Television, Rythm 93.7, Rythm 94.7, Silverbird Galleria among others.
Over to you, Missy_B, Ogugua88 & ijebabe.
Frontpage straight!

3 Likes

Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by Thugnificent(m): 11:10am On Apr 27, 2013
Where is the picture?
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by smilingdiva: 11:20am On Apr 27, 2013
Where d picture na
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:37am On Apr 27, 2013
smiling diva: Where d picture na
Thugnificent: Where is the picture?
network things. Picture is now available.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by Padipadi(m): 6:30pm On Apr 27, 2013
Op, shey u dey among d people in dz pic?
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by sweetjuice(f): 10:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Nice pic. But d pixel is not large.
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:20am On Apr 28, 2013
sweetjuice: Nice pic. But d pixel is not large.
noted, tanx.
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by sweetjuice(f): 10:05pm On Apr 29, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa: noted, tanx.
u r wlc

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by SlyIg(f): 8:50am On Apr 30, 2013
Picture of a nairalander with her poppy!

Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by flexeey: 10:04am On Apr 30, 2013
[img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img][img][/img]
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by Tolexander: 10:35am On Apr 30, 2013
SlyIg: Picture of a nairalander with her poppy!
na lie, na picture of a lady with a nairalander!

@topic, guess the guy in hat with nigerian flag is the nairalander!
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:58pm On May 02, 2013
Tolexander: na lie, na picture of a lady with a nairalander!

@topic, guess the guy in hat with nigerian flag is the nairalander!
You v a gift of guessing. Try again.
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by Tinyemeka(m): 11:53am On May 10, 2013
Nice bobby.
Erm... sorry... Nice boppy. undecided
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OCcool: 5:50pm On May 10, 2013
Let me comment o cos I know dis thread will soon make front page
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 5:59pm On May 10, 2013
your puppy is so cue and adorable :*
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 12:07pm On May 11, 2013
Red Hot & Boiling (RHB)
------------------------
Come & take your poppy away from my thread before I use it to prepare 404 (santana) soup.
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by dasparrow: 6:07pm On May 11, 2013
Okiki_Oluwa:
Red Hot & Boiling (RHB)
------------------------
Come & take your poppy away from my thread before I use it to prepare 404 (santana) soup.

Say wetin happen? I am an animal rights activist and will have you promptly arrested for violation of the universal animal welfare act. LOL
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by dasparrow: 6:09pm On May 11, 2013

Very cute!
Re: Picture Of Ben Murray Bruce With A Nairaland Member by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:19pm On May 11, 2013
dasparrow:

Say wetin happen? I am an animal rights activist and will have you promptly arrested for violation of the universal animal welfare act. LOL
Red Hot & Boiling (RHB).
------------------------
You are joking right? Cos I m about to empty a bowl pour of hot water on your head.

(1) (Reply)

Serena Williams Celebrates French Open Win With Her Sisters And Friends / Bolaji Amusan, Mr Latin Gains Admission Into London University / Picture: Omotola & Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.