Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,710 members, 7,805,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

No. 1 Gsm Phone - Nokia E90 Communicator - Lowest Price - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / No. 1 Gsm Phone - Nokia E90 Communicator - Lowest Price (3613 Views)

Nokia E90 Communicator For Sale At Very Cheap Price / Fairly Used Nokia E90 Communicator For Sale(pics) / Nokia E90 Communicator @ 35k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No. 1 Gsm Phone - Nokia E90 Communicator - Lowest Price by internek: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2008
Key features
Browse the Internet and transfer media-rich files via HSDPA (up to 3.6 Mbit/s enabled)
Increase mobile productivity with applications for browsing and editing documents
Access voice and data functions quickly and easily with convenient shortcut keys
Locate meeting venues, restaurants, and places of interest with the integrated GPS
Send images captured with the integrated 3.2 megapixel camera with flash and autofocus.
FM radio, Music player (MP3, AAC), Realplayer (streaming audio, video and MP4 video files)
Read more about this MASTERPIECE at http://www.nokiausa.com/A4486902?page=inthebox

Available in RED and BROWN MOCHA color for only $1000
Every piece we sell ship directly from United States.
Payments made into Ecobank company account.
We offer FREE SHIPPING.
YOU ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CLEARING FROM CUSTOMS. CONTACT US AT custserv@electrovasion.com

Re: No. 1 Gsm Phone - Nokia E90 Communicator - Lowest Price by kaelo(m): 5:18pm On Apr 14, 2008
is 1000dollars ur super cheap price, u must be joking
Re: No. 1 Gsm Phone - Nokia E90 Communicator - Lowest Price by internek: 6:19pm On Apr 14, 2008
Hello Kaelo,
I appreciate your comment. I acknowledge the fact that $1000 is NOT cheap for a mobile phone, and I'm sure there are other companies/sites that may sell it for cheaper. However, our price is based off what we pay for it plus 9% tax and shipping fee.

Original Nokia products are not easy to get at a truly wholesale cost (except its a chinese imitation) because of tight control by bigger distributors. I hope you understand why have to sell at this price to make a little profit.

Here is what we do. We ship small shipments to Nigeria (to our store in Akwa Ibom-www.electrovasion.com) weekly, and here's my offer. If you find this product or any other product on a U.S website (sites that do not offer shipping to Nigeria) that you may be interested in purchasing, we can help to ship it to you for free- as long as you pay for the product as well as shipping cost.

Feel free to contact us if we can help. custserv@electrovasion.com
Regards
Re: No. 1 Gsm Phone - Nokia E90 Communicator - Lowest Price by hayprof(m): 2:13pm On Apr 23, 2008
$1000. . ""Thinking Alound **thats should take a[b] Naija Ninja,[/b] like Counting 1, 2, 3, 4. . .yrs

Ah!! shocked

(1) (Reply)

Brand New and Super Clean American Used Phones and laptops For Sale / Asterisk Ip Pbx Call Manager Gsm To Sip Gateway / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 For Sale...........SOLD

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.