Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,035 members, 7,807,099 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:31 AM

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). (43288 Views)

How Do I Get Rid Of Blackhead/ Black Spots On My Face? / Cure To Pimples / How Can I Get Rid Of Black Spots On My Face? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 11:47am On Apr 27, 2013
Hello.house..please I need help on where to get permanent cure to
pimples and spots on my face.
I would really appreciate a good shop or place where I can get the
best facial treatment done at a very affordable price and which it
would cure the pimples and spots forever.please I would appreciate
your postive response and comments.
Thanks a lot house.
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by nnecar(f): 12:02pm On Apr 27, 2013
Go 4 skineal tube, apply only @ night

1 Like

Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 12:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
nnecar: Go 4 skineal tube, apply only @ night

Thanks for the fast response.but I hav tried all that skineal,visible diff,funcbact a,nitorgena name it all kinds of facial cleansers from high quality makers.but still not positive response.its only reduces it a bit for like 3days and its comes back wf full force again.I hrd dia is somefin dey call facial treatment.how effective is that?thanks so much.once again.
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Darlenebabe: 1:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
facial treatment is very effective n gud, but ensure d use herbs (herbal) treatment.work better best recomend
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by leverage12(m): 1:51pm On Apr 27, 2013
toongee8701: Hello.house..please I need help on where to get permanent cure to
Thanks a lot house.
Pimples is caused by inflammation of the oil gland of the skin. To have a total cure you need to detoxify your body system with antilepemic tea and chitozan to help flush this disease and take zinc capsules 2 capsules twice daily. Also bath with whitning soap to remove spot on skin, while you mix zinc powder with your cream and body powder to rub on affected area. I can guarantee you permanent cure with this. If you need me to get these products for you call me on 08138436585 or if you are in lagos we can arrange time so I can take a look at it. Cheers

3 Likes

Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by cockte(f): 1:52pm On Apr 27, 2013
I think u will av to detoxify ur system first inorder to deal wt d root and cause of d pimples,u cn try drinkin moringa tea and any gud tea dt cleanses d colon.eat lots of ruits and vegetables after u mst av startin taking d tea.lots of pimples will come out wn u do dese but surely d problem will b solved.dnt waste ur moni buyin productss if u vnt detoxified urself.get used to green tea fruits n vegetables
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 2:25pm On Apr 27, 2013
leverage12: Pimples is caused by inflammation of the oil gland of the skin. To have a total cure you need to detoxify your body system with antilepemic tea and chitozan to help flush this disease and take zinc capsules 2 capsules twice daily. Also bath with whitning soap to remove spot on skin, while you mix zinc powder with your cream and body powder to rub on affected area. I can guarantee you permanent cure with this. If you need me to get these products for you call me on 08138436585 or if you are in lagos we can arrange time so I can take a look at it. Cheers

@leverage12 thanks a lot for the nice piece of info.what is the cost of all this aforementioned products u mentioned and r u assurring me dis wud work effectively..hope this is not just a marketing strategy.yes am in lagos.if you give me a good price and you promise it wud completely cure it.why not we would def hook up dis coming week.I look forward to your response thanks a lot
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 2:28pm On Apr 27, 2013
Darlene babe: facial treatment is very effective n gud, but ensure d use herbs (herbal) treatment.work better best recomend

@darlene babe fanx a lot for your opinion as well.it is highly appreciated.please can you kindly recommend any form of herbal treatment you might know.I would really appreciate that as well.I look forward to your timely response.fanx a lot
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 2:31pm On Apr 27, 2013
cockte: I think u will av to detoxify ur system first inorder to deal wt d root and cause of d pimples,u cn try drinkin moringa tea and any gud tea dt cleanses d colon.eat lots of ruits and vegetables after u mst av startin taking d tea.lots of pimples will come out wn u do dese but surely d problem will b solved.dnt waste ur moni buyin productss if u vnt detoxified urself.get used to green tea fruits n vegetables

@cockte fanx a lot as well.I really appreciate your contribution.but please can you kindly clarify.how would I get detoxified.would the tea's you mentioned aloned help me get detoxified or would I hav to go for that treatment specially.I would like you to help me shed more light on getting detoxified.I look forward to your timely response.your are far too kind also.
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 2:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
Thanks house for the matured way of helpin me handling this matter.I really appreiciate all your comments I look forward to more positive response from more contributors.
Best regards
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by leverage12(m): 3:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
toongee8701:

@leverage12 thanks a lot for the nice piece of info.what is the cost of all this aforementioned products u mentioned and r u assurring me dis wud work effectively..hope this is not just a marketing strategy.yes am in lagos.if you give me a good price and you promise it wud completely cure it.why not we would def hook up dis coming week.I look forward to your response thanks a lot
No oo, am not using any marketing strategy, am only trying to help and this seems to be my field, concerning the products they are sure guaranteed since these supplements have won several awards and testimonies, you know what? If you are changed this coming tuesday I don't mind meeting with you. My office is at satellite town, just a bus after mile2 or you call me for direction on 08138436585. Cheers
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 27, 2013
Thanks a lot I would give you a call sir.
More contributors please.
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by itzLanreY: 10:23pm On Aug 01, 2015
nnecar:
Go 4 skineal tube, apply only @ night
DOES IT FADE THE ACNE SCARS?
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by Dharmicious(f): 6:13pm On Oct 06, 2015
[quote]

Thanks for the fast response.but I hav tried all that skineal,visible diff,funcbact a,nitorgena name it all kinds of facial cleansers from high quality makers.but still not positive response.its only reduces it a bit for like 3days and its comes back wf full force again.I hrd dia is somefin dey call facial treatment.how
effective is that?thanks so much.once again

Lemme be straightforward with u. U AV a oily skin that is why you have pimples.... It is so normal.... But can u just believe something? Y not try washing ur face every night b4 slp and see what happens in few weeks..m u can whatsapp me: 08173377769 AV gone through all this b4
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by farzy: 4:07pm On Nov 01, 2015
Good morning.....
Looking good gives you confidence,
Do you have sun burn,or
Stretch marks,
Dark spots,
Skin discoloration,
Dark knuckles?
Do you need your skin toned and looking much more beautiful,lighter,or whiter? do you desire that flawless skin?
Simply ping now for your
Lightening glow cream
Whitening glow cream
Ebony glow cream
Stretch mark cream
Sunburn clear
Dark knuckle clear
Pimple clear
Bumps n spot clear
Etc
Don't wait till that skin is worse than you feel it is now,take care of it now,feel beautiful, and glow with pride. contact Rida skincare now!
58E6D9CC
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by remirez07(m): 4:15pm On Nov 01, 2015
Hello.house..please I need help on where to get permanent cure to
Thanks a lot house.
I need a powerful scars remover... Name and price along with where I can buy it... Thanks God bless. Hnm.
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by gynny(f): 12:04pm On Jun 20, 2016
Having trouble on how to get rid of acne? We have listed some fabulous ways on how to treat acne scars and get back that beautiful skin you want! click on...
For more details about pimples effect and cures, click the URL below
http://gigihealth.com/how-to-get-rid-of-acne-acne-breakouts-acne-treatments/
Re: Help..total Cure To Pimples And Spots On My Face(asap). by DOCTOR90: 12:14pm On Oct 06, 2016
12:05pm if u ve skin rashes and pimple,ezema,dark spot,cream reaction any skin infection ,use tydineal tube cream it is better than skineal & funbact a and it doesnt bleach d skin

(1) (Reply)

Photographer Captures Baby Fresh From Its Mother's Womb / Black Soot In Rivers: My Nose Looks Like Exhaust & Charcoal (Pictures) / #Nobraday: Five Quick Ways To Firm Your Breasts Naturally

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.